July 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Blackberry

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by brennau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. I've been searching for that perfect 40's classic color and I finally found it with this lipstick. I have very pale skin with light hair and this is just perfect. I've tried all the expensive lipsticks at nordies and stores like that but found nothing until I came across this color. There is NOTHING blackberry about this color nor is it scarlet. I read another review and they said this shade was scarlet and that's completly untrue. This is a beautiful deep, beautiful almost brick red that would look great on anybody. I do have to apply it with my finger and swipe it over my lips and it's almost like a stain but you can go veeeeerrrrry dramatic with this one. I just choose not to. People always ask me what color it is. It will last me a long time. I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kittygirl429

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this color, very glamorous vintage film noir feeling! So pretty and classy. Not in the least bit trashy. Anyone looking to spice up their look should definately try this. Incredible! And it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this shade. It's a dark, neutral red, not blue or brown toned. It goes on creamy and feels smooth. I only wish it would lash longer on my lips and not smudge so easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not afraid to wear a strong lip color, but this one almost scares me. It is an intense color--pure scarlet. I have to lightly touch it on and smooth with my finger. To just swipe it on is to end up with the reddest lips I've ever seen.

I'm surprised at the color. When I hear blackberry, I think dark purple. This is screaming scarlet. I almost can't wear it because it has orange undertones. If I put it on full strength, it looks awful on me. (I'm very fair, cool coloring, blue eyes). Lightly applied, however, I can pull it off. I'm not a big fan of matte lips, so I put a little gloss on top.

Strangely enough, I really like this lipstick. It's not my normal color or look, but it works somehow.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Resplendent7

My lipstick choices usually go against what my coloring dictates I should wear, and Revlon Blackberry is no exception. I feel sexy when I wear it, and people often ask me what shade it is. I love that it's pretty even when it's wearing off--like a soft brownish-berry stain. Love it and will wear it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by eredred

Just got it at walgreens -buy one get one free sale & I love it. It is the deep red I have been looking for. I apply and blot. My lips look beautifully stained.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 5:29:00 AM More reviews by spaceygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blackberry is okay...ish. It's not one of my favourite colours but I wear it when I'm in vampy mode. It's a bit too deep and dramatic for me. It could be toned down with a more neutral lippy or applied over balm or clear gloss, but I can't be arsed to do that when I have perfectly good grape-coloured gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

I don't understand the bad reviews this lipstick has gotten! The color is the absolute closest I've ever found to Nars Fire Down Below, which is one of the most universally loved reds. Blackberry isn't berry/wine at all, but pure blood red with neither blue nor brown undertones. Very much like Fire Down Below, but a shade or two darker. Very highly pigmented, goes on nicely. Applied full-strength, it's a dark vampy red. I don't like the finish though (standard creme finish), and it doesn't last too well -- it would be better as a matte. But I love the color so much that I keep on repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by perfumeslut

This is more of a purple color than a red. I found it to be to greasy and scary looking on!! I think when it comes to red matte is the way to go, looks much more glamorous otherwise it can look clownish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2006 10:38:00 AM More reviews by alasindocs

I have searched far and near...high and low for a red lipstick that didnt have blue or orange tones when applied. True Red looks DREADFUL on me.
This looks absolutely deep and gorgeous.
I get so many compliments when I wear this, and my boyfriend said it is handsdown the sexiest lipstick he has ever seen.
I have taken away one lippie for the texture, not so fabulous.
But that can be easily fixed with gloss.