January 28, 2015 | 1952 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by DT1Artgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree...Did not live up to it's claim and couldn't even help the dryness caused by the shampoo. I was hoping for great things from this duo. This is one product I will never use again. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupisfunyeah

WORST CONDITIONER EVER.
I completely regret shelling out so much money for it. It completely messed up my skin! (I imagine you're thinking, skin?) Yeah, it messed up my skin, since it made my hair so greasy and disgusting that I got breakouts all along my hairline. And I usually don't have terrible breakouts, but after I stopped using this shampoo/conditioner set, the breakouts stopped. And the buildup was awful, and hard to get out the bottle. Eugh. I'm so mad at myself for wasting my money on this awful product in the first place!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by 0327

I would have to agree with nearly everyone here: This is the WORST conditioner ever. I thought I was imagining things when my hair felt dirtier than before I washed it! After two uses, I am tossing it. Glad I am not the only one who feels the same way. Generally, I like JPM products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by babii12987

make sure to wash all of the conditioner out before getting out of the shower, or you hair WILL be oily, but if u do wash it out, your hair will be shiny, soft, and touchable ,i use this and it works very well, u only need to use it about 2 or 3 times a week though !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So after loving the skinny serum, like many other ladies here i bought the shampoo and cond of this. what a waste of money! ive already wrote a general review of this combo in the shampoo section, but today i thought id try the conditioner on its own with my usual HG shampoo (loreal prof. intense repair) Again my hair feels all heavy, greasy, oily, dry and weighed down all at the same time. I dont know why i wont buy a single makeup item without looking at reviews on here first, but dont bother with them when it comes to hair stuff?? lol i should have done. waste of money. and they arent even that cheap in the UK plus i had to spend ages washing my hair really well a few times with a clarifying shampoo to get this stuff out my hair :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kylesgirl407

I started using Paul Mitchell because its hard to find shampoos/conditioners that don't test on animals. Since Paul Mitchell is renowned for its environmental and animal friendliness, not to mention the price, I figured it would be quality. For some reason, it left a bad residue on the back of my head, close to my scalp. I really had to rinse to get it out. I'm just using it now since I paid so much for it. Unless you want greasy hair, I dont recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by imnotshelley

I have straight, normal-to-fine hair in very good condition (usually silky and fairly shiny) that I dye on a semi-regular basis, i.e. every other month or so. I got this in a full-size set with the Super Skinny Daily Shampoo. This does not smell nearly as wonderful as its counterpart, and really didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't make my hair silky at all and my hair didn't seems to dry any faster. I think a good quality blow-dryer is more important for that anyways. Drugstore brands have worked better. The only thumbs-up is for the sleek, space-saving packaging (tall, thin cylinders) that both items share. Would not repurchase or recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sandpinkshimmer

Perhaps the worst conditioner I have ever used. This was the first time in my life that I actually took a hair care product back to the store for a refund. There was no way I was paying a lot of money for no results. The point of the Super Skinny products is to reduce drying time and frizz. It did neither on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by espalier

I have never written a review before until now. I absolutely HATE this conditioner! I have given it a few chances and I have now placed it on my dining room table to be taken BACK to the store for an exchange! It made my thick hair thicker and the build-up is awful! Just be safe and go with another conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by curly515

SUCKS!!!!!!!!

problems: can't get thick product out of tiny thin nozzle, instantly causes tangles, smells like fish when you rinse it out, dries hair out.

biolage ultra hydrating is 100 times better