October 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sandpinkshimmer

Perhaps the worst conditioner I have ever used. This was the first time in my life that I actually took a hair care product back to the store for a refund. There was no way I was paying a lot of money for no results. The point of the Super Skinny products is to reduce drying time and frizz. It did neither on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by espalier

I have never written a review before until now. I absolutely HATE this conditioner! I have given it a few chances and I have now placed it on my dining room table to be taken BACK to the store for an exchange! It made my thick hair thicker and the build-up is awful! Just be safe and go with another conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2007 1:33:00 AM More reviews by curly515

SUCKS!!!!!!!!

problems: can't get thick product out of tiny thin nozzle, instantly causes tangles, smells like fish when you rinse it out, dries hair out.

biolage ultra hydrating is 100 times better

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by chinesechic107

This conditioner was horrible. It left so much buildup in my hair that my brush was coated with the buildup from brushing it! I bought this at costco so it came in a big bottle. Now it's just sitting in my bathroom drawer...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

This stuff is so thick that I can't even squeeze it out of the bottle without shoving it up against the tiles in my shower. It feels ok until my hair is dry. It feels SUPER heavy and has a lot of build-up. Both the shampoo and conditioner of the super skinny line is horrible in my opinion. Matrix - Biolage is WAY better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by tinnula

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Left my hair feeling greasy and heavy with lots of build up. I hated it. Thankfully I didn't buy it, a friend of mine had a ton of Paul Mitchell products and she gave me a few. This didn't last long in my shower. I tossed it after a few uses. I do not recommend this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2006 9:13:00 AM More reviews by modern_classic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great comb-through, but it didn't do a thing for my hair. After using it along with the shampoo for a few days I started losing a lot of hair. No thanks!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2006 6:21:00 AM More reviews by binkygirl99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the shampoo - this is the worst conditioner I ever tried (I received it as a gift in a sample pack). I love love love the skinny serum and can't live without it, so was very surprised that the shampoo and conditioner were so bloody awful. The conditioner was hard to work through my hair, and I think if I didn't use conditioner at all my hair would have been easier to manage. After using the conditioner, I had a really, really hard time detangling my hair, even with a wide-toothed comb. And when blow drying - dang, my hair just felt like straw, and felt so dry even after one usage. I should've had a label on me reading "do not use near an open flame."

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lovekaj

This stuff was so thick I couldn't get it out of the bottle. I tried to squeeze the bottle with my hands but it wasn't coming out so I had to squeeze it between my thighs in order to squeeze the bottle enough for product to come out (it's a liter bottle). The thickness of the product didn't seem to matter as far as performance though because it turned thin once it was in my hair and it rinsed so clean that it left nothing on my hair to condition it at all. My hair was left very tangly and hard to comb through and not softened. My hair is thick and color treated for reference. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 3:57:00 PM More reviews by arizonamuaddict

I love this conditioner. It's so thick and it mkae my hair look great when I use it with the rest of the line. The bottle sucks though--you definetly need a pump to get this product out more easily. Can't beat 2 litres/$24 either! Lasts me almost a year!!