MAC Cubic

4.2

on 5/28/2009 5:32:00 PM

I really like this blush. It's a very wearable color.

on 5/20/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very pretty, very versatile blush. Looks GREAT on fair skin. When applied with a light hand, it gives a very natural looking bit of color. Perfect for neutral/office appropriate looks.

on 5/12/2009 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice on my skintone. I go between this and Peaches depending on my mood.
______________________________________
NC40, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Combination Skin

on 5/7/2009 4:41:00 PM

I have a fair skin and I love this blush. I often use it combined with Springsheen shimmer blush from MAC, and you have to put just a bit of it, as it's very shimmery. Combined with Cubic you get a fabulous color.

on 4/29/2009 6:52:00 PM

Normally I would balk at how dark this seems, as I'm either pale or tan depending on the seasons, but this looks great, pale or tan. I find with some blushes it's way too easy to overload, with but this one it's harder to make mistakes. The first blush I ever owned, and I am still buying it!

on 4/24/2009 1:36:00 PM

I love this color for fall. Its like a dirty light mauve color on me. Its sheer and buildable. No noticable shimmer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've changed my mind about this blush- I originally liked it, but I actually think this is more like a bronzer than a blush. It has a tendency to look a little orangey/ browney on me, and on NC15, that just doesn't look right. I'm giving this to a friend, because I'm not keen on it at all.

on 3/13/2009 1:10:00 PM

For me, this is a nice neutral blush that makes me look healthy and alive. This is my first MAC blush, and I am beyond thrilled with it.

I normally use Lancome (miel glace has been a fav of mine) and sometimes, a light bronzer, but this beats out my Lancome blush, due to the fact it is not smelly like the Lancome (too fragranced) and it seems to be a better colour for me. I still like my Lancome, but I have definitley received more compliments with the MAC Cubic.

My husband and daughter both said it is a keeper :)

On me (NW15, blue eyes, med brunette), it is a very neutral light pinkish/mauve with a tinge of brown, and I am very happy to report that there are no sparkly/glittery specks in it! (I don't do sparkly on my cheeks as that seems to emphasize my nemesis - the dreaded evil pores).

I like that I can easily go from day to night with this by just adding another layer or 2 to darken it up.

I am fairly pale, so this blush is now a staple for me, as it gives me that bit of colour I needed so I don't look dead :)

On me: Long lasting, natural looking, not ott or clownish, not sparkly, does not seem to emphasize nasty pores, buildable, and not fragranced to the point of being obnoxious. Love it!

on 2/28/2009 6:28:00 PM

This product is amazing. I am so bad at what shades would look nice on my skin for blush, but the woman at MAC that helped picked this product out instantly. It brightens up my face just enough. Gives me more life. This is an everyday product for me now. If they ever got rid of this I would cry. I love this blush and don't know how I've been living life without it.

on 2/27/2009 7:00:00 PM

I am running low on my everyday fave. blush, Tenderling, so I went to MAC searching out a similar but BETTER version if it was possible..... it's not!

I came away with CUBIC thinking that it was similar but LIGHTER than Tenderling, thus assuming that is would look more natural on my NW15 face.

It is more pigmented than Tenderling (because it is Satin as opposed to Sheertone, which I didn't take into consideration while in the store) which really makes all the difference to the look of this blush on the skin. It is browner that I would have liked on my cheek doesn't give the glowy natural pink hue that I was looking for.

It's going back to MAC tomorrow.

Top Rated MAC Products