July 29, 2014 | 2051 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Normally I would balk at how dark this seems, as I'm either pale or tan depending on the seasons, but this looks great, pale or tan. I find with some blushes it's way too easy to overload, with but this one it's harder to make mistakes. The first blush I ever owned, and I am still buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by shrdlicka23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color for fall. Its like a dirty light mauve color on me. Its sheer and buildable. No noticable shimmer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've changed my mind about this blush- I originally liked it, but I actually think this is more like a bronzer than a blush. It has a tendency to look a little orangey/ browney on me, and on NC15, that just doesn't look right. I'm giving this to a friend, because I'm not keen on it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Jeana

For me, this is a nice neutral blush that makes me look healthy and alive. This is my first MAC blush, and I am beyond thrilled with it.

I normally use Lancome (miel glace has been a fav of mine) and sometimes, a light bronzer, but this beats out my Lancome blush, due to the fact it is not smelly like the Lancome (too fragranced) and it seems to be a better colour for me. I still like my Lancome, but I have definitley received more compliments with the MAC Cubic.

My husband and daughter both said it is a keeper :)

On me (NW15, blue eyes, med brunette), it is a very neutral light pinkish/mauve with a tinge of brown, and I am very happy to report that there are no sparkly/glittery specks in it! (I don't do sparkly on my cheeks as that seems to emphasize my nemesis - the dreaded evil pores).

I like that I can easily go from day to night with this by just adding another layer or 2 to darken it up.

I am fairly pale, so this blush is now a staple for me, as it gives me that bit of colour I needed so I don't look dead :)

On me: Long lasting, natural looking, not ott or clownish, not sparkly, does not seem to emphasize nasty pores, buildable, and not fragranced to the point of being obnoxious. Love it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by stayover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I am so bad at what shades would look nice on my skin for blush, but the woman at MAC that helped picked this product out instantly. It brightens up my face just enough. Gives me more life. This is an everyday product for me now. If they ever got rid of this I would cry. I love this blush and don't know how I've been living life without it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

I am running low on my everyday fave. blush, Tenderling, so I went to MAC searching out a similar but BETTER version if it was possible..... it's not!

I came away with CUBIC thinking that it was similar but LIGHTER than Tenderling, thus assuming that is would look more natural on my NW15 face.

It is more pigmented than Tenderling (because it is Satin as opposed to Sheertone, which I didn't take into consideration while in the store) which really makes all the difference to the look of this blush on the skin. It is browner that I would have liked on my cheek doesn't give the glowy natural pink hue that I was looking for.

It's going back to MAC tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Cubic is a very soft pink/neutral color. I bought it because I wanted a toned down pink blush and it was a great choice for my fair cool skin tone. It may not look great in the pan but once applied it looks beautiful. If youre a fan of pink blushes you must own this.
Its also my fave satin formula. I also own Well Dressed, Dame, and Fleur Power, they are all satins so this is a must to the collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I was in the hunt for the perfect blush that would give me a nice natural healthy glow that you get when you're in the dead of winter and NOT the clownish pink that most blushes turn on me. The MA recommended this and at first I thought "what a blah colour'. I wanted something that can be worn with cool and warm colours of lipstick/eyeshadows, AND it can be worn everyday for work and for a night out. It turns out that this colour looks very muddy on me. Looks like i have dirt smeared on my cheeks. it doesn't give me that healthy flush or glow. Maybe because I also own Harmony so the colours are pretty similar. I use Harmony for contouring but since it's close to Cubic I can use it as a blush if i wanted. So, I returned Cubic. Oh well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by perfumejunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just recently purchased Cubic blush and I love it. Just what I was looking for. Something that can be worn with either cool or warm eyeshadows, and overall everyday color for everyday use. And Cubic was just what the doctor ordered. Its soft, muted, and buildable. Its a very understated color not in your face. So if your looking for something for everyday Cubic might be what you're looking for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this almost BN blush in a swap and what a treat! This neutral pink/mauve blush is very lovely on and has great staying power. I am NC25 and it's just the right shade for me, not too light and not too dark! I would recommend this blush to just about anyone!