July 25, 2014 | 1840 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm gonna give this perfume just an OK rating. It's not a life changing fragrance for me but it's not horrible either. I feel like it's an either love it or hate it perfume. To me, it's very warm and heavy, kind of sweet but for some reason I think it's a little but masculine smelling. Not like I would think of it as a men's cologne but it's definitely not the category of being girly or feminine. I find this hard to wear on a day to day basis, I think it's the kind of perfume where it has to be a certain occasion to wear it. It's just too heavy and warm for me to wear all the time. This is the kind of perfume I would wear on a night out or to somewhere special. I live in FL where it's very hot and I could see myself getting a headache from this if I wore it too much. With all that being said, it's still a nice fragrance just not something I reach for that often. I'm glad I got it in the 1 oz which is still VERY expensive. I don't think it's necessarily worth the money especially considering the lasting power really stinks. I'm gonna try and use up the bottle I have but I will definitely NOT repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by buusmose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this roll-on perfume as a free gift. I really like it! It doesn't wear off easy. Like(:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mial0la

When I first read the fragrance notes in this perfume I knew I would love it, and I did! It has a warm, almond flavor with a fresh citrus scent when you first apply it. I find myself smiling whenever I get a whiff of it and constantly open the bottle to take in a deep sniff. I purchased the eau de toilette version because I did not want it to be to overbearing, but I find myself having to reapply every few hours to keep the scent strong. I am in high school and I thought it would be a good change from the super girly girl, super sweet cheap perfume all the other girls wear, and I'm hoping the guys will take notice :) I definitely recommend this product to any young lady that wants to have a mature, but inviting and classy signature scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't love this the first time I smelled it, but now I love it!

Burberry Brit is a gentle scent. It's not a pow, in your face scent and it hugs gently to your skin and doesn't fill the whole room, so it's perfect for wearing during the day or in the office. It's also not an offending scent by any means so I find it to be the perfect scent to wear to work if you're in an office setting and don't want to offend anyone.

As for fragrance, to me it smells mostly like clean soap, almonds, lime, and maybe a little bit of vanilla. It's a warm smell, but not overly sweet. It also doesn't smell strongly of alcohol, which some perfumes do. I'm in my mid twenties and I don't find this too mature a scent or too young of a scent. I imagine a classy lady in her twenties/thirties wearing this.

Give it a try. It's really a pleasing fragrance and you can't really go wrong with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by rasinah

I was looking for a new perfume and my favorite local online perfume store is having an offer on a number of perfumes, inc Brit. I came here to read up on the reviews and bought myself a sample. I love it, and bought the 100ml bottle.

I'm not good with scent but some people talk about the key lime pie scent and that definitely lingers strongly on me. I read it would dry down to a nice warm vanilla and though it does I can still smell a bit of the citrus. I love it so much. It's such a comforting scent~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the perfume that im just wanted all my life and i love the scent it smell amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice scent and has some originality to it. The vanilla is warm and feminine and the right amount of spice it present to make this memorable.

I always deemed this my "office perfume" and looked for something more daring at night.

But it is pretty and a safe gift purchase too,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like a strong fragrance pretty much ever. This has been my go to for almost a year. I find that in the bottle it is not my favorite, but after it marries with my skin it is divine. It is pricey so I took off a lippie, but I am pretty sure this is going to be in my kit for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bottle is lovely and so is the scent after it settles on your skin. For me, the scent is too strong and cloying at first but the dry down is nice and soft. Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MyCuppaTea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this is a lovely scent, and most seem to love it, but I found it way, way too sweet. If the sweetness were toned down a bit, I would really enjoy this fragrance.