Mary Kay Endless Performance Mascara

3.8

on 10/5/2004 1:27:00 PM

I do like this mascara. Gives me long full lashes and it is water resistant, it will get you through a cry and not be smeared but is fairly easy to remove. It doesn't clump, but I'm not sure I like the little black flakes that get around my eyes and on the lenses of my glasses. I think I prefer the MK Flawless mascara, but the Endless Performance will be a good summertime mascara.

on 8/31/2004 1:34:00 PM

My best friend is a MK consultant and the first time I tried this I thought it was the worst mascara! I'm so used to other volumizing ones that this one seemed to do NOTHING but color my lashes. Well the other day I got a new tube for free and tried it and it's perfect for a natural look. This tube did MUCH better than the other one, and would probably buy again.

on 8/28/2004 1:36:00 AM

I'm surprised this got good reviews. I use MK Flawless and like it much better. The biggest problem with this is that it goes bad fast. I mean, it does work well, but after a week, it seems to start drying out and smelling funky. I've never had that problem with any other brand. Won't purchase again.

on 8/18/2004 5:23:00 PM

This is one of the best mascara's I've ever tried. I'm on my second tube and will re-purchase again. It does not clump and the brown looks really natural. It also comes in black but I've just tried the brown. I love the rounded tip, makes for easy application. I will say it again, it is worth it to pay a little more for quality.

on 8/10/2004 9:39:00 PM

This is the only mascara that I use. I love how it lasts and how it keeps my lashes curled. Of course I use a eyelash curler prior to applying mascara. Before using this water resistant mascara I had to use other brands of waterproof mascara. If I didn't the curl in my lashes would go away. I wanted to get away from Waterproof seeing it's a little harder to remove. Thanks MK for making a great mascara.

I wasn't sure how this MK Mascara would hold up. I am more than surprised how beautiful it made my lashes look. Best of all....it lasted all day long with absolutely no flaking. This is definitely my new HG, and with the price...you can't beat it.

on 6/21/2004 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a HG tie between Lancome's Hypnose mascara. I am really surprised how well this MK mascara is. It lasts all day without smudging...and I was skeptical since I usually only wear waterproof mascaras. This makes my lashes full and thick. I *love* that it is reasonably priced. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate this mascara on my upper lashes, but until I run out I'm using it on my lower lashes.

on 4/25/2004 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After using different drugstore brands, I finally tried this one out. I loved it. My mascara did not smudge after a long day. But be careful, make sure you don't have too much mascare on the brush before applying or else you having too much on your lashes. I will definitely purchase again.

on 4/23/2004 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nice mascara, decent definition and lengthening but clumps too much and not enough separation in between lashes. It's not a total loss but would not repurchase.