July 28, 2014 | 1132 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this lipstick but I do not love it. I like the color quite a bit but I prefer lipsticks that have a more shimmery finish. Also, it's a bit drying. But I do like the color. I kind of like the smell too, its like a weird strawberry or something, who knows?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very washed out looking with no staying power compared to Wet and Wild or other brands. Perhaps they cheapened formula??

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading a lot of other fair skinned ladies use it as a MLBB. Though its cheap, it wasn't what I was expecting. It's pretty drying and looks more like a frosted pink-peach on me (which is not to say that it's a bad color, it is nice). My lips are naturally more of light berry-pink, so I guess my HG MLBB search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick-very affordable and a good nude in general I think. However on my fair, cool skin it's just a tad warm. I don't find myself wearing this often because of that but it's definitely worth trying out to see if it'll work on you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staple favorite go-to lipsticks. It is a very light pink and not quite nude color. I like to wear this to a professional event or with really smokey eyes for a smoldering look with a hot outfit. The packaging does not stand on the same level as Revlon lipsticks, which are as close to high end as you can get. But I think this is a must have, like a little black dress, in everyone's make up collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I like it, it's a MLBB kinda guy. Super cheap, got it for around $4. It didn't dry out my lips. Smells like a cherry popsicle which I love :D This lipstick is such a safe pick. It's not too special where you have to run out and get it right this minute. However, It's worth checking out the next time you're wanting to expand your lipstick collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 4:49:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick makes me so happy. Lol! Again I want to thank the girls before me for reviewing this. I had long ago stopped hunting for a perfect nude MLBB and was reluctant to try a "new" drugstore brand after finding NYX lipstick way too greasy.
So I jotted down Rimmel Airy Fairy on a little piece of paper, and google image searched it, some days later. Guess what? the first page image results show every skin color sporting this color- from Asians and fair skinned blondes to olives to DDD's. Marched myself over to Duane Reade drugstore just yesterday and there was one left, just for me.
For reference I am dark Olive skinned of Italian and Greek heritage. This goes on like a matte Mac lippie, does not last quite as long as one, but I will try blotting and reapplying a few times. Woot!!! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by amysingh91

Love love love ! My fave pink lipstick reminds me of mac angel lipstick / creme cup. I use to wear maybelline born with it but this one is less lighter and lasts longer on my lips
I am nc40-42 for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! My go-to everyday lip color. Totally appropriate for work, and pigmented enough for a night out. Super cheap and I am always on the hunt for a good nudey-pink color, but this one is the one I always go back to! Some people are turned off by the scent but I don't know why - I absolutely love the smell of Rimmel's lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would give Airy Fairy 5 lippies for color, 0 for taste/smell, hence my rating of 3. I am NC15-20, but I have fairly pigmented lips. Airy Fairy swatches mauve on my hand, but looks nude on my lips, toning down the natural pinkness. It's definitely a "my lips but better" shade. I HATE the smell/taste, though. I guess it's supposed to be sort of fruity or coconutty or something, but it just tastes very chemical to me. I am not picky about the taste of lipsticks usually. The only other lippie I can't stand the taste of is a Clinique shade I have that tastes fishy, and I probably own 3 dozen lipsticks. The taste of this particular lipstick keeps me from reaching for it, despite its really nice color. That is how bad it is to me. Will not repurchase!