Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 7/13/2013 4:20:00 PM

I LOVE this lipstick, on my lips it looks like a dupe for Angel by MAC, and it lasts on the lips for ages, it has a nice sweet candy scent to it, and it leaves a baby pink color on my lips when it fades, and it moisturizers your lips while its on. Absolutely love it. I'm on my third tube at the moment.

on 7/13/2013 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

PROS: *long lasting. impressive staying power for a drugstore lipstick!
*beautiful color. Medium nude pink. I'm about an NC40 in Mac foundation and this is a great nude pink that doesn't wash me out. Not too light, not too dark.
* Small, sleek packaging. Perfect to through in my purse or makeup bag.
*Easy to find! I've seen it at walgreens. target and walmart.

CONS: *the smell is kind of weird. Hard to describe flowery scent. Would have preferred it to be unscented or something. However I always put a gloss over top so the smell is disguised.
*Rimmel lipsticks are starting to become more expensive. I paid a little over 7 dollars for mine. Not the cheapest lipsticks in the drugstore, that's for sure!

Overall I do like this lipstick. It's one of my favorite shades from Rimmel. Aside from the weird smell and being a tid bit overpriced I will continue to purchase this because it's one of the few pink lipsticks that does well with my skintone. Give it a go if you want a nice neutral pink every day lip!

on 6/24/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice pink-ish nude colour. My only problem is that I probably won't be able to use it as easily in the winter because my lips tend to crack and this product really tends to set into the cracks and lines in your lips...a little drying, so I need to use a lot of chapstick on my lips before I apply. No complaints about the packaging, the paint on the tube doesn't wear off like others *cough* l'oreal *cough*.

on 6/19/2013 2:47:00 PM

This is about the third time ive bought this shade the last few years. I really love it! Im very pale and it looks great on me. A nudey pink with some gold tones to it, very nice. I dont mind the perfume in it either, its nice! I do think that the formula is a tad drying though.

on 5/27/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the very first lipsticks I purchased when I was new to make up. I've had this for like five years, and I still use it occasionally. It's an absolutely beautiful neutral pink color. I would call it a classic pink. It's has great pigmentation and a nice rose scent. The downside is that it's not very long-lasting. You'll have to reapply continuously throughout the day. I would not repurchase this because I have graduated to higher end lipsticks and don't see the need to. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap, good quality pink lipstick.

on 5/24/2013 1:15:00 AM

I always think it's crazy when people complain about the scent of the Rimmel lipsticks, because I think they smell amazing! It's weird how that works! Anyway, I am a fair, red-headed chick, and this is my perfect MLBB shade. I can see how it wouldn't work for all skin tones, but it definitely works for me. A lot of nude shades make me look dead, but not this one. It's beautiful and the finish is lovely.

on 5/12/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it !! I have been in search of MLBB lipstick and this one rocks. I have tried many high end lipsticks and nothing matches my natural lip colour as perfectly( I am NW25 for reference). I was happy to get it on sale, but I wouldn't mind paying a full price. This is surely a new HG for me.

on 4/2/2013 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Airy fairy is a matte nude-pink lipstick. Verry creamy texture! It goes well on the application,it brings a nice nude-pink color to the lips! It stays on pretty long! I use mauve lip liner by nyx with it, and a nude-pink lipgloss by l'oreal. Love it!

on 3/31/2013 2:27:00 PM

Fabulous colour... your lips but better and as always, love the taste and texture of Rimmel lipsticks. I purchased this one and Crush. I love them both. With that being said, I need to wear a darker lip liner with both or else I looked washed out... I wear MAC half red.

on 3/25/2013 11:51:00 PM

One of my favorites!!!! I have high end lipsticks and always find myself coming back to this one :)

Popular Lipsticks