November 27, 2014 | 1383 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite nude lipstick, but still not HG. The color is perfect, but I find the lipstick itself to be a tad drying. I have reasonable expectations in terms of staying power, so no complaints here.

If a MU company would create a lipstick that has the exact same color, but a bit more shine, be very moisturizing, and completely immune to drinking and eating throughout the day, I'd pay a hundred bucks for it. Nice to dream, huh? ;-)

For now, I'll stick to Airy Fairy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by tattedtutie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Airy Fairy is such a pretty lip color, very feminine and girly. It's not too dark, and not too light...it's a nice, soft pink with some flecks of shimmer, I detect. I actually own two tubes myself and would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Okay. This is a gorgeous color, and comes in a sleek looking tube. When applied to the lips without lip balm, it is drying. So apply lip balm if you don't want the lipstick to cling to the dry parts and emphasize them. Besides that, it's such a pretty, wearable color! It's a pink-nude and I think it's suitable for all skin tones. I hope rimmel never discontinues this! Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I was trolling through Ulta the other day while on the hunt for a new concealer. My old one is unfortunately too dark for me now...
I was in the Rimmel section because I saw that their Lasting Finish lipsticks were on sale for four dollars instead of five, and wanted to check out their selection. This color (along with pink blush, which I think I'll go back to pick up) immediately caught my eye, so I swatched it on my hand and saw that it was a gorgeous nude pink that I knew would flatter my fair skin. I ended up getting this, along with a concealer and a lip gloss from Exuviance and Maybelline. When I got back, I stuck this in my makeup bag. This morning, I wanted a really easy makeup look since it's Christmas, and I knew I'd stay in my pajamas all day. I used this on my lips, and instantly knew I needed to review it. I love it! The color is lighter than my lips (natrually, my lips are an almost coral color), so I was worried I would look washed out with this on. It actually compliments my skintone really well! The pink is less prominent than the nude in this color, but it's definitely not a full on nude lipstick, which I'm relieved about. It's very creamy and not drying, and it looks really good with the NYX lipgloss with mega shine in Nude Peach, which I got in my stocking and am wearing with it now. This lipstick is perfect for a low fuss day at the beach or for a nice dinner out, which I can't say about anything else in my collection of lip products, and I'ma HUGE lip product junkie. I am so excited to have finally stumbled upon the perfect nude for me, and am even happier that it's inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like this lipstick but I do not love it. I like the color quite a bit but I prefer lipsticks that have a more shimmery finish. Also, it's a bit drying. But I do like the color. I kind of like the smell too, its like a weird strawberry or something, who knows?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very washed out looking with no staying power compared to Wet and Wild or other brands. Perhaps they cheapened formula??

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading a lot of other fair skinned ladies use it as a MLBB. Though its cheap, it wasn't what I was expecting. It's pretty drying and looks more like a frosted pink-peach on me (which is not to say that it's a bad color, it is nice). My lips are naturally more of light berry-pink, so I guess my HG MLBB search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick-very affordable and a good nude in general I think. However on my fair, cool skin it's just a tad warm. I don't find myself wearing this often because of that but it's definitely worth trying out to see if it'll work on you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staple favorite go-to lipsticks. It is a very light pink and not quite nude color. I like to wear this to a professional event or with really smokey eyes for a smoldering look with a hot outfit. The packaging does not stand on the same level as Revlon lipsticks, which are as close to high end as you can get. But I think this is a must have, like a little black dress, in everyone's make up collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

I like it, it's a MLBB kinda guy. Super cheap, got it for around $4. It didn't dry out my lips. Smells like a cherry popsicle which I love :D This lipstick is such a safe pick. It's not too special where you have to run out and get it right this minute. However, It's worth checking out the next time you're wanting to expand your lipstick collection.