October 22, 2014 | 1306 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

Ugh what can I say about this product? It is grainy, offers no coverage, and has a horrible scent that is basically boyfriend repellent. I know mine loathes it.. If you have great skin and just need to tone down some shine, this is OK. Hey for $6 what do you expect?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by michex8

This is amazing! It evens out my skin tone & makes it look light & fresh. I use this for school, and it lasts almost all day. The little 'puff' it comes with gets dirty easily, though it's no biggie.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

i got this becuase i really needed a simple powder to set my foundation as i was going to a job interview the next day

the smell is a bit strange but oh well
this powder is definitely NOT for coverage

i find that it is fine for a setting powder, but would have been so much better if they had more shades

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

it made me orange.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by justplainme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was terrible on me. It turned orange and became cakey. Smells terrible!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do not like this at all! It looks cakey and powdery even applied with a powder brush (just like the other CG pressed powders) and I think this even caused me to break out. I think the best drugstore powders come from the brand Physicians Formula or L'Oreal, just don't waste your money on this powder.
:) mo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by lalalady1

This is amazing amazing powder! If your looking good coverage in a powder this is NOT for you but... hold on, if your looking to set your foundation or touch up oily areas in your skin this is amazing!

I have a very deep rich skin tone (nw45) and I use soft honey over my studio fix foundation and the look is FLAWLESS! I pray that it never gets discontinued because this is my must have in my purse compact...

Pro
*Great for setting foundation
*Great for touch ups
*sheer to light coverage
*matte finish
*super inexpensive

cons
*does not look good alone
*not for dry skin

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sheepdaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

made my skin look darker than it is and orange, didnt compliment my skin at all, plus it left me with terrible blackheads

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by chuchu33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yuck....thought I would give this a try again, used to use it back in high school. But man this stuff made my face break out so bad. It's not oil free, I should have known better. So for those ladies with oily, sensitive skin, DO NOT BUY THIS, it will clog your pores and make you break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently rediscovered this powder and fell in love with it all over again. This was the first and only powder I ever used as a teen. I love the Noxzema scent. I first discovered this when I was 12 and my then-best friend's older sister used it and I had to have it. As I got older and could afford department store makeup, I pitched this. But recently I forgot my MAC Blot Powder and needed a powder, and I was,'t near a mall. So I bought this at a drug store as this was the only powder I was familiar with. So, I will continue to use this powder because it is so cheap, there are CG coupons out there and it is often on sale buy one get one half off, something that department stores never have.