Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 5/15/2014 12:01:00 PM

I love this mascara. I am not having any issues with flaking or smudging. Lashes appear longer and thicker. Its not a dramatic look but its perfect for day wear.

on 5/15/2014 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is good. Doesn't dry out easily. It make my lashes sexier but in a discrete way. It's perfectly wearable to work, for example. Elegant finish. It doesn't last all day though and sometimes it smudges a little. What I like so much about this mascara though is that the tube doesn't seem to dry out. Many mascaras become dry and clumpy quickly but not this one. Will look for something better though. But for the price, it's not bad at all.

on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Horrible.
This is not waterproof.
Do not touch the eyelash or anywhere near the eye if you don't want it to smudge.
Brushing leaves clumps and does not always successfully separate each lash.
Need to apply multiple times to get the dark lash look.
Need to use the brush to several times to separate each lash for a fuller look.
First time you buy it, there is a lot of product inside, and the bottle does not hold the product inside while pulling the brush out. The brush appears to be wet and I had to wipe off any excess back into the bottle each and every single time.
Will never buy this again. I wasted money.

on 4/21/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara, it gives me lots of volume but still natural looking. It is not dramatic, but I'd rather have normal looking nice lashes, than spidery, clumpy voluminous lashes. It is't a dry formula, probably leaning towards wet, but not really. It doesn't smudge on me but I only use it on my top lashes. It is on the cheaper side of high end mascaras, but as I will go if i have to buy mascara at Sephora. I do prefer drugstores mascaras but when I want to splurge, I get this one.

Got this as a points reward at Sephora but I was really disappointed. It didn't lengthen or volumize, just made my lashes look clumpy and gross. Glad i didn't have to pay for it.

on 4/20/2014 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My Holy Grail. I think it's well worth 38AUD as it makes my lashes fuller, thicker and longer without clumps. No other mascara I've used compares.

The best mascara I have ever used.No comparison.It makes my lashes thick and heavy,stays put on all day,and gets easily removed!!It gives me great volume,everyone thinks i am wearing falsies!totally worth the money!

on 4/18/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara, my only complaint is that it's always either too wet or too dry, only is perfect for about a week! But I can still work around it because the volume and BAM it gives my lashes

on 4/3/2014 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had sworn off all non drugstore mascaras because it's the one item I have to replace religiously every 2.5 months or I start to notice a significant decline in performance. But I received this as a gift with purchase so I used it. And to my surprise I loved it. And now 4 months later I am still using it as it has remained fresh. The brush is on the thick side but is very easy to use. It makes my lashes look heavy and thick. It also gives the impression that I tightlined because I can get on very close to the base of my lashes. When the mascara dies get in my eyes my eyes turn red bit I have very sensitive eyes so this may not be a problen for everyone.

on 4/1/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This mascara smudged under my eyes like crazy and it wasn't even hot out today. I looked horrible. First and last time I use this.