Clean Clean

2.6

on 3/28/2008 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an HG perfume of mine. The scent is not overly noticeable (no one asks me what perfume I'm wearing) but it is beautiful, light, airy, citrusy, and the drydown is absolutely gorgeous smelling. In one word, it smells...clean. So go figure. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't mind the strong citrus smell that you get initially (I do NOT smell furniture polish, but that's just IME.) It's just overall very pleasant and works fantastically with my body chemistry. It's a little pricey, but I find it worth it since a bottle lasts FOREVER.

on 12/14/2007 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i agree witht the review below. this smelled much better on the test strip than on the skin. it was too citrusy cleaner type smell when first sprayed. it seemed to mellow out as it dried down and was then much more pleasant.
i wouldnt purchase this again though. there is a much better 'clean' fragrance out there: Ebba's By Sea. very similar to Clean, without the 'cleaning product' note, IMO

on 12/11/2007 6:59:00 PM

This is an odd perfume. It smelled fabulous on the test strip, but like nothing more than posh cleaning product on the skin. I can't say I hate the smell, because it'd make a great air freshner or something, but I wouldn't want to walk around smelling like I've been cleaning the bathroom all day, haha.

on 12/10/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst perfume I ever tried.It smells like nothing but the laundry detergent,and the price is ridiculous.It almost made me sick so I had to wash it off immediately.It's pretty strong stuff though.

on 11/12/2007 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Well i have my positives and negatives about clean. When you first spray it, the smell is intensely horrible and it really does smell like pine-sol. after a minute or so it dries down to a light, very clean smell which i loveeee. i only bought one bottle and wouldnt buy it again because its WAY too overpriced.

on 10/27/2007 6:29:00 PM

I really am attracted to this smell for some reason. I really like it.

on 9/23/2007 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love it! Lots of bad reviews, but I like the smell and never found it to be pledge-y.

on 9/12/2007 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

In my search for a "clean soapy" fragrance I stumbled upon reviews for CLEAN. It was supposed to be soap & water clean.

What I got was LEMON PLEDGE & FABRIC SOFTENER! This does NOT smell like a "human" clean or "soap" clean. It smells "clean" how my apartment smells when I've done a thorough cleaning. It's overpriced for what it is and the bottle is plain. The lasting power was ok, but it faded to a lemon cleanser scent. Not pleasant at all.

I would NOT purchase again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone who actually wants to smell "clean." For a soapy smell I've found the much cheaper J. Lo Glow to be far superior and dries down to a SOAPY musk.

on 8/5/2007 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Strange. Not what I think of when I think of clean at all.

on 5/31/2007 10:32:00 PM

Really disappointed in this fragrance. Very strong to start and reminds me of room deodorizer. But, it fades fast and you never know you had it on. The concept would be great if it worked but, it's way more hype than quality. I would never purchase again and would be reluctant to try any other fragrance in the line.

Popular Fragrances