April 19, 2014 | 1895 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by alypagz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have normal combination skin that gets a little oily in the hot weather. I love this product because it cleans very well and does not dry my skin out, it leaves no residue and most of all it does not clog my pores. It is fragrance free and gentle. I must say, Clinique still delivers a quality product after all these years. I have tried many cheaper brands and I do not get the same results. I like cleansers that are made to clean and that is it. This product is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I will continue to buy this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpMayhem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hello, im new to this and ive never made a review before but ive decided im going to start to.. lol hmmm where to start im confused with this product. Basically im a make up freak as I want to be a make up artist but make up does not look good if you have horrible skin which I do spots and everything from large pores black heads so i went to clinique to help my skin get better started with 3 step acne one which was rubbish then the 3 step dry skin which i havent noticed any difference on my dry skin. So I went to selfridges and the woman working there basicaly grabbed me said oh you have spots its from make up but I remove my make up wid make up remover wipes cleanse tone and moisturise every night but she seemed to constantly tell me i dont remove my make up so okay then I asked her so what do I need to get to help my skin she told me about the rinse off make up remover how its wiked for dry acne prone skin..............

ARGHHHHHH ive got ACNE now not spots ACNE !! but its so confusin cos im sure its from this product but why im confused is because it makes your face so clean after using it my face squeeks!!

Anyway overall It does make your face feel clean the price is okay i thinks its around 15.50 or 16 because of how big the product is It would last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first off all this is not a make up remover, it's a cleanser.maybe some people use it to wash off mascara etc, but it's not what the products designed to do.A lot of products get bad reviews because their not being used for their intended purposes.This is a very goood cleanser and a little goes a long way.A pea sized amount does my whole face and neck , it's very concentrated.The thing about this cleanser is that I wouldn't use it twice a day, it's too strong. i like this at night when I've had sunscreen on or after I've removed my make up with a suiatble make up remover.I wouldn't use it in the morning , use something gentler. Used a few times a week i feel this is really beneficial to skin.It gives agood clean and I don't feel it leaves behind a residue at all. Just make sure as always to rinse properly.Love the fact this is fragrance free.If you use this sensibly it's a good product, use too often and it could be drying I've just learned to make this work for me. might not suit everyone.And last but by no means least. There is absolutely NO NEED to follow this with another cleanser as suggested by clinique.Absolute nonsense!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by khadz

I love love LOVE this product. I've been using it for over three years and it's never let me down. I use it to wash off my make-up.
It cleans all traces of make-up in one wash, giving my skin a 'clean feeling' afterwards.

I use this in conjunction with the Anti-Blemish foaming face wash.
I've tried many other cleansers (Simple, Clarins, Chanel) but this has, by far, been the most effective!

It does leave my skin a teensy bit dry, but that's where moisturiser comes in handy. I have combination skin, a very oily T zone, and very dry cheeks and have never experienced major problems with this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product came in a gift set that I bought at CCO. I have combo skin and we were on vacation and it was all I had at the moment. It does the job but it is SO drying! When I dried my face it felt super tight and almost like it had this "film" on it. Maybe it would be better suited for super oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This cleanser is really nice. It gets my makeup off nicely and my skin feels AMAZING afterward. I also use the 3 step system right after. I got this as a sample and i will be buying a full size when i get the chance.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster604

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser will wash off all your make up but will strip your face of all moisture.

it gave me distgusting dry skin. it's not meant for normal to dry skin. i wont use again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by poppyplastic

I would give this a 2.5, if I could. I love Clinique, but rather dislike this product.
It definitely leaves a residue; perhaps a starchy residue, but I'm not sure. Initially it feels like your face is clean, but you soon notice the residue!
Its good points are that it is sulphate and fragrance free. However I do prefer to have a slight scent to all my washes, and you can find less expensive (and more effective) sulphate-free washes. I recommend Soap & Glory Face Soap. It is sulphate free, has a gentle scent and is 7. It also leaves your face comfortably clean and bright.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy eye burn batman!! I used a sample of this and my eyes were burning until I got it rinsed off. It did get all the eye make up off but it burned like crazy until then. It also got my face make up off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product works amazing!!!! Took all my makeup off fast and even my water proof eyeliner and mascara!!! It left my skin feeling fresh and tight!!