September 2, 2014 | 962 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first tried this cleanser when I borrowed a bit from a friend after running out of my own on a trip, then got it as a gwp last week. I do not like it at all. Yes, it cleans well, but it leaves a "grabby" residue like soap film on my face and does sting my eyes like crazy if I don't keep them squeezed shut until finishing a thorough rinsing. My skin feels very tight after cleansing until I use my moisturizer. So, I'll stick with Liquid Soap Mild or Philosophy Purity.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzygee0

my experience with this cleanser was very good. im not sure if other girls have really sensitive skin or accidentally got this in their eyes but i have never noticed any residue , or burning. If you use only a small amout of this it will clean your entire face. i feel that it removes makeup well, it's of course fragrance free and it is very creamy and foamy once you get it lathered on your face. i noticed a difference in my skin when i used this as opposed to other cleansers. When i have used other washes i noticed many of them have a high concentration of salicylic acid which is supposed to cleanse your face but it leaves my skin feeling very tight and with an unwanted sheen. This facewash left my face feeling very fresh and clean , it does its job i would say, but there are less expensive alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great product! removes all makeup and leaves skin fresh and clean. After i use my toner, the cotton pad is clean so this product is really effective, will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Paisleyann

A little goes a long way! This puppy foams like Old Yeller with rabies. Then it takes forever to rinse off. After all that mess, you still see gunk on your toner pad. I'd do better with bar soap. No thanks.

Made in USA
Tested on animals for Chinese market only
Owned by big Corp-Estee Lauder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

It's a pretty good face wash. it's so soft and foamy true.. just didn't do enough for me to keep buying it.. It's too simple for me sorry, I love it but not enough to keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpMayhem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hello, im new to this and ive never made a review before but ive decided im going to start to.. lol hmmm where to start im confused with this product. Basically im a make up freak as I want to be a make up artist but make up does not look good if you have horrible skin which I do spots and everything from large pores black heads so i went to clinique to help my skin get better started with 3 step acne one which was rubbish then the 3 step dry skin which i havent noticed any difference on my dry skin. So I went to selfridges and the woman working there basicaly grabbed me said oh you have spots its from make up but I remove my make up wid make up remover wipes cleanse tone and moisturise every night but she seemed to constantly tell me i dont remove my make up so okay then I asked her so what do I need to get to help my skin she told me about the rinse off make up remover how its wiked for dry acne prone skin..............

ARGHHHHHH ive got ACNE now not spots ACNE !! but its so confusin cos im sure its from this product but why im confused is because it makes your face so clean after using it my face squeeks!!

Anyway overall It does make your face feel clean the price is okay i thinks its around 15.50 or 16 because of how big the product is It would last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off all this is not a make up remover, it's a cleanser.Maybe some people use it to wash off mascara etc, but it's not what the products designed to do.A lot of products get bad reviews because their not being used for their intended purposes.This is a very goood cleanser and a little goes a long way.A pea sized amount does my whole face and neck , it's very concentrated.The thing about this cleanser is that I wouldn't use it twice a day, it's too strong. i like this at night when I've had sunscreen on or after I've removed my make up with a suitatble make up remover.I wouldn't use it in the morning , use something gentler. Used a few times a week I feel this is really beneficial to skin.It gives agood clean and I don't feel it leaves behind a residue at all. Just make sure as always to rinse properly.Love the fact this is fragrance free.If you use this sensibly it's a good product, use too often and it could be drying I've just learned to make this work for me. Might not suit everyone.And last but by no means least. There is absolutely NO NEED to follow this with another cleanser as suggested by clinique.That WILL dry out the skin!Absolute nonsense!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by khadz

I love love LOVE this product. I've been using it for over three years and it's never let me down. I use it to wash off my make-up.
It cleans all traces of make-up in one wash, giving my skin a 'clean feeling' afterwards.

I use this in conjunction with the Anti-Blemish foaming face wash.
I've tried many other cleansers (Simple, Clarins, Chanel) but this has, by far, been the most effective!

It does leave my skin a teensy bit dry, but that's where moisturiser comes in handy. I have combination skin, a very oily T zone, and very dry cheeks and have never experienced major problems with this cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product came in a gift set that I bought at CCO. I have combo skin and we were on vacation and it was all I had at the moment. It does the job but it is SO drying! When I dried my face it felt super tight and almost like it had this "film" on it. Maybe it would be better suited for super oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This cleanser is really nice. It gets my makeup off nicely and my skin feels AMAZING afterward. I also use the 3 step system right after. I got this as a sample and i will be buying a full size when i get the chance.