December 22, 2014 | 900 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

This leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, and I love the delicious chocolate smell; it's a dead ringer for Cocoa Pebbles! I agree with the posters who say the container is a little unwieldy in the shower, but I'll continue to buy this stuff. My skin feels great and the scent puts me in such a good mood.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by caydensmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! Just the right amount of exfoliation. Makes skin feel very smooth. Scent is almost non-existent, but a very natural light cocoa butter scent. The only thing I hate is the jar. I am messy with jars esp in the shower, but I love the scrub and will repurchase anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by d_mystic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub. # 1 reason because it smells soooo good (yummy chocolate), # 2 because it scrubs so well! I use it only once a week because my skin is sensitive. I will repurchase again and again, I just LOVE the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

Love the chocolatey scent, love the creamy texture, but one lippie off for not having as many scrubby bits as I'd like (it's a personal preference). Not a bad scrub though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by cb_islandgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooooove this...my skin is very very dry and I have KP..this does wonders! I like the smell of cocoabutter too, the only annoying thing is how water gets into it when you're in the shower. My favorite scrub though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MariLaPaisa

I do not like how this smells but it works amazing. It makes my skin so soft. Its pure Cocoa butter so it leaves the skin so soft and so moisturized and supple. Its great to use before the Cocoa body .butter or any other body butter for optimum results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:49:00 AM More reviews by mswarzie

A sales associate at The Body Shop once told me to put this on my legs before shaving - best beauty tip ever! This is my HG shaving cream. A jar of this lasts a long time too - there is no need to slather tons of scrub on your body - a little goes a long way. I don't use this as a scrub really but I am sure that it would work great for this purpose too. This product exfoliates well and leaves skin moisturized without any oily or gummy residue. I love the cocoa butter smell - reminds me of sunblock and days basking on a sunny beach. The only problem I have with this is the packaging - it is so easy for water to pool in the container while shaving in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2007 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ohmigosh I love this! I can actually feel this working! You know how some scrubs just disappear as soon as they touch water? Not this one! Left my skin soft and clean-feeling. I followed it with TBS Cocoa Butter Body Butter and my skin feels so nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love body scrubs and this one is one of my favourites. The smell is devine (but then I am a cocoabutterholic!), it leaves skin wonderfully moisturised and soft, rinses well and a little goes a long way. I prefer this type of creamy scrub to oily salty ones that leave me all slippery! Downsides: very expensive for every day use so I splurge occasionally. Also, although the tub is great for scooping out the contents, I recently realised when visiting friends, it's a pain in a closed shower cubicle. Quick scoop, close lid, quick scoop, close lid ...!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a TBS cocoa butter gift set from a co-worker for Christmas. There was a towel, body wash, body butter, lotion and this scrub in the set. I loved the lotion, but the scrub was AMAZING. This is one of the best body scrubs I have ever used. The smell, texture and level of moisturization made this a real treat. After my mini was gone, I knew I had to have the full size. There are no TBS stores where I live, so I ordered it online last night, and I can't wait to get it!