December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I normally love Mark stuff but this is a terrible mascara! Did NOTHING for my lashes & very clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok this review is for the wine color. I love the color is not too dark nor to bright it just gives a hint of playful color without beign bright scandal( what the name pretends to be). What i don't like is that unlike the new brushes with the new mascara just like any old good old mascara wand the spider effect lashes but that could be resolve by brushing through the eye lashes a clean mascara wand. My complain should be the price too expensive for a product which aims the youngr population :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mzxtine

I got this as part of their hook-up deals. I like how it keeps my lashes curled (I curl, then use a primer before applying this). I think I prefer this over the other hook-up mascara that I got. It goes on and does not leave clumpy products on my lashes. I have to admit that sometimes it makes my lashes stick together so I have to brush it with a lash wand. May not repurchase, we'll see.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by NinjaKiwi

I just Wish I got anycolor but the one I received! haha. I got winegloss, It is a pretty color gets darker as the day goes on, but the large mascara head makes it alot easier to apply mascara, goes on kinda thick ( for me thats good ) and no clumps ! I love it, just not the color :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 8:24:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this to be an okay mascara. I am not sold on the hook-up deal since I think it is a ploy to sell double the amount of product. I don't need a portable mascara because once I apply makeup in the morning, that is it. I don't have time to fuss in front of the mirror during the day. There is a little clumping and some flaking. Don't count on being able to build up coats of this stuff. It is an okay mascara for everyday errands. I will probably not repurchase as there are better choices out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by heathermommie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't go anywhere without my hookup in Scandalash/blacklash & GBG pink crush!
This is so easy to carry in even the smallest purses and just putting on mascara and gloss goes a long way.
Noticeably lengthens and darkens my lashes without clumping.
A take along necessity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I really REALLY love mascaras....not the really expensive ones b/c there are so many cheaper ones that have similiar qualities/characteristics....so I go for the cheaper ones. I've got long brown medium thickness lashes - I look for seperation, definition - the my lashes but better look.

My sis is an Avon rep, so I always try out Avon mascaras - I have 3 unopened ones now (don't worry, I'll review them when I finally get to using them!). And I've got four opened ones, including scandalash.

I LOVE the brush itself!!!! Although the packaging (tube) is small since it is a Mark hook-up (love that it is small and easy to travel with), the brush itself is pretty big with equal size bristles. It only takes two swipes to coat my whole top lash line. I do several coats anyway, but the brush holds the product well and I like the consistency.

I do find that the mascara sometimes flakes off by the end of 12 hour work shifts. This is by no means my HG, but I will keep buying for like $4-$5. It is worth that much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wish that I could say that I love this but I don't :(

It goes on okay the first two times but after that it kinds made my lashes clump together. Not only that, but the mascara would end up under my eyes at the end of the day. I love almost everything from Mark - this was the 1st product from the line that I did not care for at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 10:03:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

This stuff was just ok for me - nothing special really. Can get a little spidery if you are not careful applying it. Nothing to write home about. But I like the hookup thingy - makes it fun to carry around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! what a pop of color in indigo and winegloss. Winegloss is a burgundy color and indigo is purple which is advertised as blue (i had to take a lippie off). And the mascara quality is the best I have ever used. I may get one is black because its a moussy mascara that not only volumizes but the small brush seperates every lash and its the ideal mascara to use....way better than most mascaras i have tried on the market. This should get a beauty award because i have tried plenty (lancome, dior show, lash injection, chanel, estee lauder, mac, etc). Also, the winegloss and indigo provide a better color impact than Bourjois's lash color mascaras which sell between $9-$19 and these are just as nice for $5 each. I wished they made these in smokey gray, green and a real electric blue. Lots of fun! and enjoying for goin' out just to play up the eyes instead of the usual smokey eyes.