July 29, 2014 | 2115 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ccj36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What can I say? I've used LipSmackers since third or fourth grade. They smell great, and they really moisturize your lips. I use mine every night before bed, and my lips stay soft. My two favorite flavors are Strawberry and Dr. Pepper. (Dr. Pepper has a nice tint, by the way.) My daughter loves them, too. We'll be using them as long as Bonne Bell keeps selling them!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by xNova

Lip Smackers are cute when you're young and are alright when you get a little older. These bring back my childhood and they're nice to have around, however they do not provide the moisturizing quality I require in a lip balm (ohh MAC prep & prime). I still buy watermelon, strawberry and cotton candy from time to time, and they are cute gift for a child.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by RobynHoneybee

'Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Pink Lemonade' is very first of my diverse lip balm collection. It's scent and color? 100% pink lemonade you drink. That's what I love about Lip Smackers :) Super authentic. I don't know why but this lip balm has lot of tiny holes(?) on surface, as if someone lightly poked it with a needle. Only pink lemonade, not other flavors. Is it just me or what? This product looks kinda greasy on lips but not as moisturising, so one lippy off. If you are looking for a true moisturising lip balm, try neutrogena or uriage. In my opinion Lip Smackers are for fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by iluvelipsmackers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this since I was what, four? I still remember when I had a pink cotten candy one and my brother had a watermelon. we both shared ours and it was so fun. sadly now my brother wouldnt be caught dead with it on, but I continue to buy it. (Guess what, now I have watermelon!!!) It makes my lips soooo soft, it smells good, tastes good, and I have to try not to lick them, lol. I've never tried wearing it to sleep because I heard it's better to sleep without anything makeup related on, but since lip smackers aren't lipstick or THOSE type of lipglosses, they're special, unqiue lipbalms, I just might try it tonight. I wear it every day, every day and there's not a day I'm not wearing it. I've had the watermelon for just a few hours, I JUST bought it, it's been actually a year since I used one, mostly cause I used a light light pink lipgloss. (elf, hypershine gloss to be specific.) Anyways, the lipsmackers lip balm actually looks shiny, almost like a lipbalm. I guess I've never noticed that. That's a defenite plus!!! I love lipglosses, because they make your lips sparkly and shiny but it's usually sticky, and when the wind blows your hairs gets stuck to your lips. Ugh. But lip smackers, yay! They look like lipgloss on your lips and when the wind blows my hair doesn't stick to my lips!!! Yaaay!!! Once my new watermelon one runs out, I'll buy another, and another, another, and another, and another...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by HBlondieXoXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You are never too young for lip smackers! I like to use lip smackers chapstick under my lipgloss and it tastes amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by thesignifier

I just purchased Lip Smacker Originals Party Pack of 8 yummy flavours! Yes I'm 22 going on 23 in a month, but I hardly care what anyone thinks when I pull out Lip Smackers out of my purse! I swear I love how it tastes and it's ever-lasting power to transport me to my childhood. I love the way it feels on my lips and how it moisturizes. I also love that I can make out with my hubby without getting it all over him:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by mdanley76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who doesn't love these? they bring back so many memories :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

Oh yes yum.
I love the smell... and how they don't sugar their liip balms to make people lick it off their lips.
ALSO
I love the moisture it gives.. I use it as an overnight balm because it contains no SPF, and I admit, it's still here in the morning. WOW.
I really really suggest applying this before bed, because you will wake up with VERY SOFT lips. <3
No, it's not just for kids. I saw my grandma use it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dr. Pepper! By far the best one :). Though reading others reviews is making me nostalgically crave more. I may have to get the whole line of chapsticks-flavored-like-sodas. Rootbeer sounds nice, too. Fun and cheap. Also they do NOT make lips look glossy, just healthy and moisturized. Which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I've been using these lipbalms for the last 15 years. the first time I went to the US with my parents I bought a few and then everytime a friend went on a trip, or I went somewhere I could find those, I just kept buying them. I've used so many from beginning to end. of course they are not the best lipbalms you'll find around, but they are cute, fun, cheap, have a lovely smell, and just work.
my all-time favourite is cotton candy, I already repurchased it 2x.