September 23, 2014 | 1598 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Face Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I received this as a sample. I can honestly say that this is one product that I like out of the LM line. I have very sensitive skin and this does not upset my skin. I will probably purchase once I one out of the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by flchick75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this face scrub!! I have tried so many over the years but this has been my fav for the last 4 yrs. I think it's funny how some products claim to exfoliate but they do nothing with their soft little sparce beads. This one is the total opposite and I LOVE the smell.

The only con (I hope you're out there reading this Ms. Mercier) is that after a couple months, the smell turns into something completely different. The color fades and the smell changes so one lippie off for that. But the result is still the same a polished face, smooth skin, great makeup application and temporarily reduced pores! I love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Myip1

I wanted to like this product. The consistency is nice, because it is on the thick side and stays on your fingers and your skin while it is doing its work. Also you don't have to use a lot of product to get results. I also really like the smell. Unfortunately, I am convinced that everytime I use this scrub, I breakout or my eczema is irritated. I guess will have to keep searching.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by addicted2products

PROS: Decent polisher/exfoliator. Not too harsh.

CONS: Too strong of a smell -- tropical scent is disgusting. Wish this were scent free. A bit too drying (not unexpected for an exfoliator). A bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by ashtraygirl11

I got this product as a sample from Laura Mercier and after using it for a few times, I was hooked!! This is the best scrub ever. The grain is very fine, so it's definitely gentle on your skin and I like the creamy texture of it. I can feel immediately how soft my skin is after. It smells awesome too. I love the packaging and I think the price is just a little bit more expensive, but it's totally worth it. You just need a little bit, it goes a long way and you only need to use it once to twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:21:00 PM More reviews by danastar

I have had this for a long time... it lasts and lasts because only a small pea-sized amount is necessary to exfoliate my entire face. I find this to be the perfect consistency... the exfoliating "particles" are effectively abrasive but not super gritty/rough. I like a good exfoliation, and this leaves me smooth, without any discomfort like I have experienced with Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion and Origins Modern Friction. I don't have sensitive skin, but I don't want to tear my face apart either... LM has done a great job with this! Will repurchase - if I ever run out =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by i_am_a_racoon

HG. this stuff is amazing. it makes my skin glow. it's the best scrub i've ever used and it is non-abrasive. you just need a pea size amount and you rub it in a circular motion on your face in the shower and then rinse off. i use it once a week for amazing, smooth, glowy skin. my complaint is the price. i purchased this when it was $22 and it's already $30. we'll see what happens when i run out....i may have to find something less expensive.

but, if you have the cash, try it. AMAZING stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by gummibalu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this scrub is awesome...now im sure theres other ones out there that compare well to this one, but i love the gritty/creamy texture of it. its perfect for those weeks where i want to be more aggressive in my exfoliating, so ill reach for this rather than my microfine refinisher from mac. def will rebuy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by mceren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best polish I have ever used. Period.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by swtlisa

At first i was worried that this product would make me break out but surprisingly it's really good. I likethe packaging, very efficient. The product works quite well, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily or filmy as i know some people said it left their skin. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated my skin. I took off 2 lippies because I think it's pretty pricey. Overall, recommended.