Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

4.1

Water, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-3 Cocamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Macadamia Ternafolia Oil, Triethanolamine, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Propylene Gylcol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Salvia Officianlis (Sage) Leaf, Rose Canina Fruit Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). 6/1/09

on 3/23/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
It's gentle enough to use everyday, but rough enough to exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth. Definitely worth the price!

on 3/18/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best exfoliater I've used, but it is a bit expensive. Gentle but still does the job. I also notice that my skin looks more radiant after I use it. I would definitely recommend it.

on 1/27/2011 1:48:00 AM

This product is awesome! Its filled up with little mini beads so it really exfoliates your skin. I would definetly buy this product again and again. I got it for thirty dollars so its nothing compared to the 60 to 100 dollar exfoliaters. My face is a combination of oily and dry and it hasn't effected my skin in a bad way at all. After using it, you find your skin to be softer after washing away your old skin cells. You don't have to scrub this on your face harshly, just gently massage it into your face for like 20 seconds and that's all it takes.
*** It says you can use this product daily but I would go for every other day to let your skin have a break. That way your not continuously rubbing away the fresh layer of skin you got the day before. Also I would be careful around cystic acne! THIS IS TRULY WORTH IT!

on 11/27/2010 10:40:00 PM

I love this product, it's not too harsh , it's not too gentle , it's just right. You can use it everyday but I use it every other day . I love how it leaves my skin glowing and radiant like I just came back from the spa. It also makes your skin absorb producta better so when you apply any other treatment, moisturizer or toner; it will seep in into your skin so easily without leaving any residue or shine; i have oily skin so I dot like that. This scrub also lightens, lefts dead skin cells, shrink pores, and help diminiah blemishes or minor pigmentation. Im so gonna purchase this again and again and again till my skin is immune to it lol

on 5/30/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I will buy this again, most definitely. Though I have no idea when that will even be, as I only use a pea sized amount and it could take me years to get through! So okay, I'll repurchase sooner than that since it might spoil if I wait that long. But honestly, I use such a little amount that for the large size, it looks impossible to get through! I love this so much. I scrub veeeeerry gently every morning. It's expensive but hey, it works wonderfully and I don't know when I'll make my way through the entire bottle. I also think that it's helping with the acne scar discoloration issues that I have. It seems to be blurring them away, boosting the effects of my Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.

on 4/24/2010 2:33:00 PM

Leaves skin smooth and soft

on 3/12/2010 10:26:00 AM

I recieved a sample pack of this scrub which I just tried last night before I went to bed. OMG this morning my skin looks so radiant and clear-its like its been airbrushed. I don't usually rave about any product especially ones I feel are a bit overpriced, but this stuff impressed me. I plan on buying a full size tube.

on 10/24/2009 6:55:00 PM

Ark. I made a mistake when I bought this product. I prefer a chemical exfoliation or a really gentle physical exfoliator. This is too gritty for my face. I prefer REN's Glycolactic Mask, or even the very gentle YSL Gommage. I use a Clarisonic so I really don't need these granular particles. I am afraid I will scratch my face!

on 10/6/2009 10:48:00 PM

A nice scrub, but nothing so fabulous as to justiy the high price tag. The granules are a little large, so I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. For me, anything more than once a week would be irritating.

on 7/14/2009 9:48:00 AM

This is a pretty decent face scrub. The SA at the Bloomingdale's LM counter first sold it to me as a face cleanser with scrub and she told me I should use it everyday...this is not quite right. I bought this just to qualify for some GWP. However, the face scrub turns out to be quite nice. Of course this is not an everyday cleanser like the SA told me (I should call and complain about her giving me misleading info). I used it once or twice a week and it makes the skin very smooth. The grain size is perfect and not abbresive. It is lightly scented. The texture is thick and has an appealing apricot color. The skin feels very refreshed and clean after using it. I will probably not buy this again on because I want to try something else, but I definitely recommend this one to people who are interested. Price is very affordable (USD30 for 3.5 oz); a tube will last a while.