Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

dimethicone; water; isopentyldiol; polymethylsilsequioxane; trisiloxane; methyl trimethicone; pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate; phenyl trimethicone; tribehenin; PEG-10 Dimethicone; hydrogenated polyisobutene; silica; lecithin; polysilicone-11; lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone; caffeine; dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer; dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer; propylene carbonate; triethoxycaprylylsilane; triethyl citrate; sodium chloride; disteardimonium hectorite; laureth-7; sodium hyaluronate; dipropylene glycol; sodium dehydroacetate; polyaminopropyl biguanide; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; /- CI 77891; CI 77491; CI 77492; CI 77499; CI 77163; mica

Very lightweight concealer that doesnt crease or look cakey. It has very minimum coverage and can settle into the lines after 2-3 hours.

I've got through a couple of tubes of this and it's a good concealer.Medium coverage I would say.It dosen't crease or look cakey. A must at my age.It's not what I would recommend for serious dark circles as it's quite sheer.Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I prefer my concealer to have sunscreen these days , and a bit more coverage.
But if it meets your needs it's a good buy.Also it's fragrance free, so important if to be used around eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm with Lisa Eldridge: This pen concealer is probably the best at coverage among the ones readily available at Sephora and department stores. It does a good job at concealing under-eye circles without creasing, and I can use it in a pinch to cover blemishes and sunspots.

I use Neutral Fair, which is a good match for my NC10-15 skin and largely free of pink or orange tones. The other two shades seem much pinker. If you need a salmon-y concealer for color correction, you might need to look elsewhere.

I paid $19.50 at Sephora, which works out to $13/ml. That's only slightly less than YSL Touche Eclat ($13.33/ml as of this writing). For comparison: The Burberry and Ellis Faas concealers are $16.67/ml, MUFE HD is $19.33/ml and the Givenchy Mister Light is $22/ml.

But what's best about this concealer is the pen: It's the smoothest operating one I've found in concealers. Finally, somebody gets the click pen right. I also like how small it is -- 1.5 ml vs. the 3 ml in Touche Eclat. YMMV, but the smaller size fits better in my purse for touchups.

Well worth a try for the fair-to-medium toned.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I jut bought my second pen of this product yesterday.
It is *spendy* painfully so, but it lasts for a year (for me)
I have a genetic predisposition for dark undereye circles. I have had them all my life and there is little I can do to make them go away entirely.
This concealer makes my undereyes look *a lot* less dark and some how it brightens up my whole face. The first time I wore it, my bastard ex husband asked me what I "had done" to myself. Since that day, I have been hooked.
The packaging is brilliant, and I do not doubt I am getting all the product til the end, as I've broken open the empty one and looked~partly out of curiosity and to see how much was left. There was NOTHING left in the shaft of the applicator pen.
At the end is a sweet, soft little brush that dispenses the product perfectly. The concealer is sheer, yes, but it has micro particles that reflect light and make lines softer and less noticeable. I have a few now that I am in my mid 30's and other concealers crease in those few lines and makes them obvious. In that case I'd be better off wearing none.
The color is also a brainwave. Gone is the yellow or green concealers, salmon colored concealers counteract blueish tones best.
Clinique has really outdone themselves, in both price and quality of this concealer.
Despite the price, I will buy it for as long as Clinique keeps making it.
AND THEY BETTER >:U

I have dark circles under my eyes...not too much dark purple color in them but they are dark and sometimes dry.

Pros:
-This concealer is creamy enough to help with the dryness factor (I put all about eyes from clinique under my eyes before hand)
-The brush is good for applying perfectly
-NATURAL coverage for discoloration and blemishes

Cons:
-Creases occasionally

Tips: Go to the clinique counter for a perfect color match, especially if you need this for under-eye circles.

Also, I recommend this product to people who hate the feeling of cakey or oily makeup under their eyes (this actually can make me feel tired in the morning). This provides a natural coverage for them. Very gentle, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm looking for a undereye concealer, and have this in 004. I have really blue/purple/red circles under/around my eyes... This is too drying to use all around the eyes, I can use it in the inner corners but not "all over" where i need too, cause it's too dry and enhaces the lines in the outside of the eye area (where I also would like to wear it sometimes...

But the color is nice, neutral and the coverage is good if you like to cover just a little...but it's not completely enough for my circles though... I need something that's a little more pigmented, but still not dry...hmm...

Compared to Diors Skinflash in 002, this is more neutral in the tone (more yellow, Skinflash is more peachy), more matte but with a little more coverage.

I still think this is a nice concealer, but I don't know if it's suitable for "everywhere"...especially if you've started to have lines...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Lisa Eldridge fan, I just knew that this is her favorite concealer under eyes. This is a good product that you can find in any country. But never use it in blemishes, just under eyes. My shade is 2

I bought this product to replace the Lise Watier reflective under eye concealer. The colour matches my skin tone well. I don't find the product that amazing in general. I usually layer it on top of another concealer when my eyes are really dark.

easy to use for everyday looks, makes me look more awakening, i would buy again when i run out.

i think i got i too light, but i like to conceal my redness ive got in the corner of my eyes. it wont conceal blemishes!

Video Reviews & Tutorials