Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 11/11/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Lisa Eldridge fan, I just knew that this is her favorite concealer under eyes. This is a good product that you can find in any country. But never use it in blemishes, just under eyes. My shade is 2

on 10/14/2012 12:14:00 PM

I bought this product to replace the Lise Watier reflective under eye concealer. The colour matches my skin tone well. I don't find the product that amazing in general. I usually layer it on top of another concealer when my eyes are really dark.

on 9/16/2012 7:20:00 PM

easy to use for everyday looks, makes me look more awakening, i would buy again when i run out.

i think i got i too light, but i like to conceal my redness ive got in the corner of my eyes. it wont conceal blemishes!

on 8/6/2012 8:44:00 AM

Lisa Eldridge fan, if it's good enough for Lisa it's good enough for me. I like the nice light touch combined with either nars tinted moisturier or Dior nude skin. Looks great feels smooth and drys quicker and better than touché éclat. I am NC 25 and used shade 4 in Clinique.

on 6/29/2012 4:01:00 PM

This is a very good highlighting concealer. It has a nice and very light texture. It is not a covering concealer: for spots, very dark circles, or excessive redness, for example. But if you don't have such kind of issues, it provides a mild coverage and highlighting for the areas you want to brighten up, and it looks as if you don't wear anything on your face. Really "airbrush"! Very good, I recommend it.

on 6/20/2012 1:35:00 AM

I adore this little magic pen. It's a lovely alternative to the YSL Touche Eclat pen and I believe it works just as well. Works beautifully for under eyes and hollows like around the nose, mouth, and on the sides of the eyes... Makes my skin look radiant. Would definitely buy again!

This concealer is great for just like it says - an "airbrushed" look. I use this around my nose, under my chin, and just small spots here and there that I want to perfect. I don't need/want to use foundation all over, so this allows me to use it where I only need it. It's wonderful! My skin looks perfect whenever I use this. The only downfall is that it doesn't seem to stay put as long as other concealers, but it's so light that even as often as you reapply it, it never looks heavy or cakey.

on 6/3/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! This really brightens my under eyes without looking too "Kim Kardashian". I don't have terrible dark circles though. I also use this as a face highlighter and it works very well in a natural way. One of my fave concealers beside Benefit Boing.

on 4/18/2012 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

(shade 01) I love this product. I was a bit wary at first because this shade is a light pink colour far darker and rosier than my skin but it blends in perfectly.

The coverage is fairly light (similar to what you would get with a liquid foundation) and the light reflection is quite subtle but I think the two work together really well. I haven't noticed it settling into lines though I only use a tiny bit and blend it. It lasts a decent length of time though I'd probably have to touch it up if I was going out after work. It photographs much better than touche eclat.

It gets rid of dark shadows around your eyes and my light dark circles brilliantly though if I haven't had enough sleep I would recommend using another concealer below this to provide a bit more coverage.

I love the packaging - pens rule! And you can take them on planes with you so you don't look exhausted when you land. I'd buy it again though it's not 5 stars because I'd love it to be just a little more pigmented.