July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by chocokissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Far far this product is my HG face cleanser. I have been using it for about 4 years and have always came back to it. Makes my face feel very clean and fresh. It can be a bit drying but it doesnt really bother me. When i don't use this product on a daily basis, I can feel my face starting to breakout. I need this product and I will continue buying it unless they discontinue or if I find something better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ljeng143

This is truly my HG of cleansers. I LOVE this product and I have been using this particular cleanser for the past 3 years. It cleanses my skin and reduces any breakouts. What more can I say? This works for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by step2theleft

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was probably the first facial cleanser I have ever used, and it worked very well for me! I also recommended it to one of my close friends, who had mild dryness on her cheeks and nose, and it was also fairly red in the same area. she used it and the next day her face looked 10 times better!

the bad thing is, after a while, i found that it didn't work as well as it used to

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MissayLayLay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the product is a good product for oily skin, not combination. left my skin extremely dry , where i started to flake on my nose and cheek. the packing was kind of messy, whenever i opened the cap, the cream would spill right out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by SxBxLova

I never really liked this product. Every time I used it, ALL the oil in my face was removed which wasn't good for my skin. It just caused me to have more breakouts because of all the clogged pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by hoppii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it's a nice product that doesn't overdry the skin and is gentle and leaves face feeling fresh.

The only thing is, did nothing for my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Rams2gether

I really like this product! I have combination skin and I am able to use it every evening in conjunction with my other products. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. You definitely need to moisturize after because it will leave a dry feeling. I am using my second tube and intend on purchasing another in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by fuchsiascarf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. It's a little too harsh to use morning and night. However, it works wonderfully to take off makeup at the end of the day. But since, I don't wake up with makeup on, I use a much gentler cleanser in the morning. This product helps to clean my face without drying it out too much. Good product for a decent price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sbprincess21

I waited until I had used up the whole bottle before writing a review for this cleanser. So the verdict is in: definitely a 3. I don't hate it but I don't absolutely love it either. It did an okay job (not great) washing off stubborn make up at the end of the day. It did do its job to not dry out my skin, but my face never felt quite clean and refreshed after using it. I still broke out while using it-I don't think this cleanser caused the break outs at all since I was breaking out before, but it certainly didn't help prevent break outs. To sum it all up, it really wasn't anything special or life changing. If you want a product that does not dry out your skin, won't specifically aid in breakouts but won't cause them either, then this is the perfect product for you. Personally, I needed something that could cleanse a lot more thoroughly, prevent breakouts and not dry out my skin, and this just didn't do it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mpittman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is just ok. Didn't make me breakout but didn't clear up any breakouts either. It does clean well and is inexpensive so I would perhaps purchase again but I am looking for something better.