Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser

3.3

OLD FORMULA: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Di C12 15 Alkyl Fumarate, Coco Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Matricaria Flower Extract (chamomilla recutita), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Potato Starch (solanum tuberosum), Propylene Glycol, Fragrance 5/29/09 NEW FORMULA: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Cetyl, Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. 04/08/2011

on 11/22/2009 5:01:00 PM

Cleared my skin up within 3 weeks. I will be using this for a very long time. I already used up nearly 2 containers.

on 11/10/2009 10:13:00 AM

So I've used this on and off for a number of years. A friend was staying with me and he had this - I asked to use it and immediately purchased. I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin. I'm almost 30 and have battled with my skin for over 15 years. There are certain things that work for some people and don't work for others. I wish there were samples of these drugstore facial cleansers so we could reduce waste when they don't work and we throw them out and also ease our wallets.

I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide and find that salycilic acid is much better on my skin - but not everything that has salycilic acid in it works. I don't read ingredient lists. I think it's just a matter of trial and error which is expensive and frustrating. I will say that most facial cleansers do tend to leave skin a bit dry...I use Johnson's baby lotion with a drop or two of Desert Essence Organic Jojoba oil and the dryness disappears. I will take a bit of dryness (that I can ease) if I find a facial cleanser that really cleans and balances my skin!

on 9/20/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Far far this product is my HG face cleanser. I have been using it for about 4 years and have always came back to it. Makes my face feel very clean and fresh. It can be a bit drying but it doesnt really bother me. When i don't use this product on a daily basis, I can feel my face starting to breakout. I need this product and I will continue buying it unless they discontinue or if I find something better. :)

on 9/20/2009 2:55:00 AM

This is truly my HG of cleansers. I LOVE this product and I have been using this particular cleanser for the past 3 years. It cleanses my skin and reduces any breakouts. What more can I say? This works for me.

on 7/31/2009 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was probably the first facial cleanser I have ever used, and it worked very well for me! I also recommended it to one of my close friends, who had mild dryness on her cheeks and nose, and it was also fairly red in the same area. she used it and the next day her face looked 10 times better!

the bad thing is, after a while, i found that it didn't work as well as it used to

on 7/14/2009 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

the product is a good product for oily skin, not combination. left my skin extremely dry , where i started to flake on my nose and cheek. the packing was kind of messy, whenever i opened the cap, the cream would spill right out.

on 6/29/2009 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never really liked this product. Every time I used it, ALL the oil in my face was removed which wasn't good for my skin. It just caused me to have more breakouts because of all the clogged pores.

on 6/24/2009 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I think it's a nice product that doesn't overdry the skin and is gentle and leaves face feeling fresh.

The only thing is, did nothing for my acne.

on 5/21/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! I have combination skin and I am able to use it every evening in conjunction with my other products. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. You definitely need to moisturize after because it will leave a dry feeling. I am using my second tube and intend on purchasing another in the future.

on 5/10/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. It's a little too harsh to use morning and night. However, it works wonderfully to take off makeup at the end of the day. But since, I don't wake up with makeup on, I use a much gentler cleanser in the morning. This product helps to clean my face without drying it out too much. Good product for a decent price.