Clean & Clear blackhead eraser scrub

2.7

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne medication). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Steareth 21, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Jojoba Esters

on 7/17/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have the blackhead eraser scrub and LOVE it!! I've used so many different scrubs and washes but saw no noticeable results. I've used proactive and other 'step' treatments to try to battle my acne. Then I started using this at night and the C&C morning burst in the morning. My skin has been amazing since then! I don't hardly ever get anymore breakouts and my blackheads are noticeably smaller and less than before. Now it seems like when I use another kind of wash or scrub, I seem to break out. I will keep using these products until they discontinue it lol! Overall a great product!! The best part is they run for about $3-4 at Walmart!

on 7/8/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product!

I bought this a while back but after no noticeable results, I became a religious user of the St. Ives scrub until I realized it was ripping apart my pores and combining them to make ridiculously huge pores. I began using this one and I can definitely see why so many people are complaining that they saw no results.

A blackhead is the tip of a clogged pore that oxidizes and turns black. The way to remove blackheads is not through pore strips or heavyduty scrubs; the pore strips as well as the rough scrubs, though effective at removing blackheads temporarily, merely damage your skin over and over. The only TRUE way of EFFECTIVELY removing blackheads is to use a designated blackhead scrub, which scrubs away at the black part and eventually closes the pore, making it a normal and unclogged pore.

And this scrub is the one :) I will always be using this product. Love the salicylic acid in it too, it keeps me from breaking out :)

I really didn't like this product. I like the smell but that was about the only thing. It didn't clear any of my blackheads.

on 6/11/2011 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Absolute worst product! I was looking for something to clean my nose/chin blackheads and all this did was dry me out!

It also made me break out into little zits. Maybe it was cleaning my pores out, but I really doubted it. It wasn't worth the flaky face

on 5/31/2011 11:17:00 PM

TERRIBLE PRODUCT!!!!! This crap made me break out in tiny pimples ALL OVER MY FACE AND MADE ME ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff made me so mad. I used it on my honeymoon and I broke out all over my face, literally, a couple days after beginning use. How embarrassing is that on your honeymoon??? Made me feel so uncomfortable and not to mention made me feel unattractive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For me, I don't consider this a scrub. If anything, I consider it as a cleanser with micro beads. I have had good results with this product. I would use it everyday after I use my Cetaphil cleanser, but before I use my St. Ives apricot scrub. I feel like it fights my acne (& especially the huge amount of blackheads I have on my nose and forehead) well. The only complaints I have for this product are: the smell (but that's easy to get past after the first uses), the amount of product you get inside the tube for the price (almost $5), and that it claims to be a scrub. I recommend this product, but if you want a cleanser that can lessen the appearance of blackheads & acne.

on 5/4/2011 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After years of struggle I had finally gotten my skin under control. ...UNTIL i decided to start using this. I swear i haven't had skin this bad since i was 16.

on 4/15/2011 10:38:00 AM

this product is nothing special, but for some reason it is the ONE THING that has ever kept my skin clear. i agree that the 'blackhead clearing' is a misnomer-- remember that skincare companies just use these terms to get you to buy stuff. this product is really a simple salicylic acid exfoliating scrub. i like it because it is also soothing on my skin and leaves my skin feeling really clean. actually, even the CVS knockoff version is pretty good too.

on 4/7/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My aunt bought this for her own use, but I tried it. This is so awful! It's like a cream with beads that don't really do anything, but the odd thing is that it's still dry and it makes it feel as if there's a film on my skin. I tried it a handful of times.

I'll stick to the Morning Burst brightening scrub (with papaya and caffeine) and the deep cleaning one (that tingles). These actually exfoliate w/o drying my skin :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This stuff has the worst smell. The exfoiliating beads are rough on the skin, after washing my face with this my skin feels extremely dried out. It did not successfully clear any blackheads. I would not repurchase.

Popular Scrubs