December 19, 2014 | 1415 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by oishibabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i can't really understand the hype of this lotion. it is extremely greasy and leaves my skin feeling really uncomfortable after application.

will NOT purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A background of my skin problems: I had childhood eczema on my hands but late last year (after 20 years of absence) it reared its ugly head on the area above my knee. An ugly, fist sized patch of dried skin that kept itching and occasionally bled when I scratched it unknowingly at night :( It is REALLY ugly because it turned dark. I am very fair. NC15 - so it was obvious - and the topical cream from the doctor only kept it from itching but the skin remained unhealed and even swelled up on bad days. I also took antihistamines when I felt an itch coming up but no matter how I tried to stop the itch or stop scratching, the skin just did not heal. No moisturizer or cream worked, and I was religiously moisturizing every day.

I received a 30 ml sample of this in a travel sized pack and I've been using it for the past 4 days. WOW. Is this a miracle in a bottle or what. The skin on my leg has started to HEAL!!! There is a significant difference in the quality of my skin. It still very dry but the swelling is gone, and the dark patch caused by the eczema is fading. Now I'll just keep controlling the itch and hope that Creme de Corps continues to work its magic on my leg. (I'm so happy I found this!!!!!) Yes the price is exorbitant but I would pay for it because it really works wonders!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best body lotion ever. Worth every penny - No scent, melts into skin, not greasy, skin stays hydrated all day. Even if I skip a day my skin will stay hydrated. I cannot be without this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Crazily expensive in the UK, but nothing comes close to making my skin as silky as this lotion. I always have a bottle on hand for skin emergencies (or occasions when I want my skin to be extra soft). Sadly I can't justify the price of this for everyday use, no matter how amazing it is. The good news is it works instantly, so even if I've been using a cheaper lotion for a few days, I reap the benefits of upgrading to this as soon as I start using it. However, I'm intrigued to see if my skin would get even better if I used it for 10 days straight as Kiehl's suggest...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pacita

excellent body moisturizer, maintains skin hydration for 24 hours, excellent for my dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not amazing. It doesn't absorbs well, and it's winter where I live. It leaves this greasy film on my skin, although it does moisturize. But I wouldn't reccomend or buy again, since, for the price, it's not worth it to me.
Also, the pump broke and it's a mess to apply.
The smell is great, because it has almost no scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My children got me the great big bottle of this for Mothers' Day. I'd been dropping hints about how much I wanted to try this body lotion. I'll admit it - I'm a sucker for nice body lotions and creams. I love nothing more than indulging/rewarding myself, after I push myself to go to the gym, with great shower products and a smoothing, soothing body lotion afterward. Creme de Corps is deliciously rich and moisturizing and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or itchy afterward. It smooths on luxuriously and moisturizes really well. Like the previous reviewer, I would welcome a light scent (the sort that Sephora's Supreme Body Butter had) but I am planning to decant some of this into a smaller bottle and add a bit of some essential oil to it to get a bit of scent that I like.

I can see that this will be a real mainstay for me come winter, when my skin is so dry and itchy and will really drink this stuff up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is crazy expensive, but it works. My dry skin feels softer and plumped up. Soothes my skin and doesn't feel greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by maloneyxo

The moisturising properties of this product are phenomenal - when my skin is very dry I apply this product generously and the results are amazing. However, I think I would prefer the product to have a light perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by promokaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is crazy expensive so, when I got a free sample, I was totally ready to roll my eyes at how over-hyped this stuff is. But the truth... I really like it. It has a lot of "slip", so it spreads and blends easily. I LOVE the fact that it's basically unscented, because I'm free to wear perfume, or no scent at all. It moisturizers really well, and is the perfect weight. I hate heavy, waxy feeling lotions, so this really fits the bill for me. Plus, a little goes a long way, which doesn't justify the ridiculous price... but it does soften the blow a tiny bit.