January 31, 2015 | 1025 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by misspolyglot

I really like this body lotion even though it is by far the most expensive one I've ever bought.

The texture is thick and creamy but even so, the product gets absorbed by the skin really fast. On the bottle they recommend to wait a few minutes before getting dressed but for me that wasn't even necessary. I usually use it after taking a shower at night and when I wake up the next morning my skin is incredibly smooth and stays that way throughout the entire day. The smell is nice but not overpowering.

The packaging is as minimalist and environmentally friendly (no unnecessary boxes, foils, etc.) as with all Kiehl's products.

If I could afford it I would use this body lotion every single day, especially during the colder months. Because it is quite pricey I alternate with other less expensive products.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by mirax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have insanely dry skin. So dry. And as soon as colder weather hits it becomes, red, scaly and angry as well. So I decided to try to get a leg up on it this year and picked up this body lotion on a splurgy trip to Nordstrom. The smell is divine. Like cream and honey. It sinks in fast and doesn't leave me greasy which is a big thing, I hate feeling greasy. In just a few days, my skin looks and feel amazing. This will be on my HG list of lotions from here on out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by oishibabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i can't really understand the hype of this lotion. it is extremely greasy and leaves my skin feeling really uncomfortable after application.

will NOT purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A background of my skin problems: I had childhood eczema on my hands but late last year (after 20 years of absence) it reared its ugly head on the area above my knee. An ugly, fist sized patch of dried skin that kept itching and occasionally bled when I scratched it unknowingly at night :( It is REALLY ugly because it turned dark. I am very fair. NC15 - so it was obvious - and the topical cream from the doctor only kept it from itching but the skin remained unhealed and even swelled up on bad days. I also took antihistamines when I felt an itch coming up but no matter how I tried to stop the itch or stop scratching, the skin just did not heal. No moisturizer or cream worked, and I was religiously moisturizing every day.

I received a 30 ml sample of this in a travel sized pack and I've been using it for the past 4 days. WOW. Is this a miracle in a bottle or what. The skin on my leg has started to HEAL!!! There is a significant difference in the quality of my skin. It still very dry but the swelling is gone, and the dark patch caused by the eczema is fading. Now I'll just keep controlling the itch and hope that Creme de Corps continues to work its magic on my leg. (I'm so happy I found this!!!!!) Yes the price is exorbitant but I would pay for it because it really works wonders!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best body lotion ever. Worth every penny - No scent, melts into skin, not greasy, skin stays hydrated all day. Even if I skip a day my skin will stay hydrated. I cannot be without this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Crazily expensive in the UK, but nothing comes close to making my skin as silky as this lotion. I always have a bottle on hand for skin emergencies (or occasions when I want my skin to be extra soft). Sadly I can't justify the price of this for everyday use, no matter how amazing it is. The good news is it works instantly, so even if I've been using a cheaper lotion for a few days, I reap the benefits of upgrading to this as soon as I start using it. However, I'm intrigued to see if my skin would get even better if I used it for 10 days straight as Kiehl's suggest...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pacita

excellent body moisturizer, maintains skin hydration for 24 hours, excellent for my dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not amazing. It doesn't absorbs well, and it's winter where I live. It leaves this greasy film on my skin, although it does moisturize. But I wouldn't reccomend or buy again, since, for the price, it's not worth it to me.
Also, the pump broke and it's a mess to apply.
The smell is great, because it has almost no scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My children got me the great big bottle of this for Mothers' Day. I'd been dropping hints about how much I wanted to try this body lotion. I'll admit it - I'm a sucker for nice body lotions and creams. I love nothing more than indulging/rewarding myself, after I push myself to go to the gym, with great shower products and a smoothing, soothing body lotion afterward. Creme de Corps is deliciously rich and moisturizing and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or itchy afterward. It smooths on luxuriously and moisturizes really well. Like the previous reviewer, I would welcome a light scent (the sort that Sephora's Supreme Body Butter had) but I am planning to decant some of this into a smaller bottle and add a bit of some essential oil to it to get a bit of scent that I like.

I can see that this will be a real mainstay for me come winter, when my skin is so dry and itchy and will really drink this stuff up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is crazy expensive, but it works. My dry skin feels softer and plumped up. Soothes my skin and doesn't feel greasy.