July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is pretty but I get the sparkly face syndrome when I wear it! Way tooo much fallout, but nevertheless a beautiful color. I am gonna try to apply it with fix+ next time I use it to stop the excessive fallout but Not my favorite shadow!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ack. I love the color I the don't like the fall out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a huge fan of this one. It was way too glittery and orangey bronze for me. It might work on darker skin tones- I am a pale brunette with blue eyes. There was also a lot of fallout.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by sh3lby70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this colour in the pan and bought when I had a makeover so I didn't realise just how hard it was to work with! Heaps of fallout and too much chunky glitter pieces. Very disappointing. Put me off lustres for good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I had heard a lot of hype about this form Youtube, being one of the 'beginner MAC shadows' to start off your kit. Being a neutral lid color etc.
But i got it, nevertheless *sighs* GORGEOUS.
However, chunked with glitter and is far from neutral in my opinion. I would say All That Glitters does a better neutral lid than this does.
Honey Lust is basically just a sheer gold/honey with loads of glitter. I could work it into neutral but eh. i think i worked myself up too much for this
buuuuuut...
this looks amazing under the eyes and in tear ducts and with a smokey black look too spice it up :) and i tend to do that a lot when going out so i guess it does serve a very valuable purpose for me

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xomacgirl401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Probably my least favorite MAC shadow. It's a beautiful color in the pan, but there's so much glitter and fallout that I wish I had considered that more before I bought it. It's okay to sweep right below the brow if used gently, but other than that...I don't really have much use for it =/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous gorgeous color, but like others have said it is really glitter-y. A primer is definitely a must to prevent some of the fallout, but its still a great color that can just be easily applied for a day at work or what-not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this one. I have no trouble getting it to blend and the color is so pretty. I don't understand why others have so many problems with this. I like it a lot and wear it a lot too.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by cherie05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate. Hate. My mostest hated Mac eyeshadow. I like the colour, but like with everyone else, it's the texture/finish of th eyeshadow itself that I hate. It doesn't even have a colour, it's just pieces of glitter packed together. This has put me off of lustres and made me not purchase Tempting, another lustre.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by shaecode

love this color. its a great base and is perfect for lids and under the brow. really shimmery and pretty!