December 22, 2014 | 1309 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

I just wanted to put my two cents in as I'm one of the people who love Honey Lust. This shadow gives my lids a shimmery golden glow, which i always get compliments on. I don't really notice any extreme fall out, and anyways eyeshadow fall out is easy to sweep off with a clean blush brush. One tip I have is that Honey Lust looks gorgeous over Cork eyeshadow. I think the brown matte base brings out the golden shimmer in Honey Lust. It can also look strikingly metallic when used wet. Yes, the texture isn't as fine or silky as Veluxe Pearls or Starflashes but the color more than makes up for that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Honey Lust is peachy in my opinion. It looks orange-y on my lid. My cousin bought this and I use it on her and myself at times. The lusters have so much fall out, what a down fall...but Honey Lust has way more fall out than any of the others. I don't know what it is, its like pure sparkles. The colour is delicious, shame about the fall out. This would look better with lighter eyes like my cousins. My cousin applied this over paint pot colour Artifact which was a limited edition. It looked very nice and sultry on her.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is pretty but I get the sparkly face syndrome when I wear it! Way tooo much fallout, but nevertheless a beautiful color. I am gonna try to apply it with fix+ next time I use it to stop the excessive fallout but Not my favorite shadow!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ack. I love the color I the don't like the fall out.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a huge fan of this one. It was way too glittery and orangey bronze for me. It might work on darker skin tones- I am a pale brunette with blue eyes. There was also a lot of fallout.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by sh3lby70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this colour in the pan and bought when I had a makeover so I didn't realise just how hard it was to work with! Heaps of fallout and too much chunky glitter pieces. Very disappointing. Put me off lustres for good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I had heard a lot of hype about this form Youtube, being one of the 'beginner MAC shadows' to start off your kit. Being a neutral lid color etc.
But i got it, nevertheless *sighs* GORGEOUS.
However, chunked with glitter and is far from neutral in my opinion. I would say All That Glitters does a better neutral lid than this does.
Honey Lust is basically just a sheer gold/honey with loads of glitter. I could work it into neutral but eh. i think i worked myself up too much for this
buuuuuut...
this looks amazing under the eyes and in tear ducts and with a smokey black look too spice it up :) and i tend to do that a lot when going out so i guess it does serve a very valuable purpose for me

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by xomacgirl401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Probably my least favorite MAC shadow. It's a beautiful color in the pan, but there's so much glitter and fallout that I wish I had considered that more before I bought it. It's okay to sweep right below the brow if used gently, but other than that...I don't really have much use for it =/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous gorgeous color, but like others have said it is really glitter-y. A primer is definitely a must to prevent some of the fallout, but its still a great color that can just be easily applied for a day at work or what-not.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this one. I have no trouble getting it to blend and the color is so pretty. I don't understand why others have so many problems with this. I like it a lot and wear it a lot too.