Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let's take you through the steps.
You walk into the store and see it. It isn't too expensive, $10 for this huge stick-pen thing and you're thinking it could be a steal. And then you look again and wtf! Half the pen is taken up by a clicky mechanism, only half of it is actual concealer.

Oh well, it's on sale so you look at the color options. There's like...5??? Light. Light Medium. Medium. Medium Dark. Dark. If you're indecisive, don't worry, there isn't much to choose from.

You buy it and you use it; click-nothing, clickclick-nothing, clickclick(wtf shut up you)clickclick-BAM a whole glob just oozed out. WTF?! Whatever, it's out anyways.

You put it on and it's feeling nice, light, and it's lookin good. And then you look at the sponge tip...how in the world are you supposed to clean this thing... WHATEVER, AT LEAST IT LOOKS GOOD RIGHT?

Right. For about 2 hours max. Look at your mirror again in 2 hours and it's like the whole process never happened.

Mediocre AT BEST.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this as a concealer for my acne. For me, liquid concealers are the only kind that work. This goes on smooth. It does come off when I put foundation on top, but that is my only complaint.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I have really bad dark circles under my eyes!!! I have tried everything to cover them but nothing worked! So I decided to give this a go and have experimented different ways to make it last and not seem cakey/non-lasting.
1. I firstly apply my foundation as normal including under the eyes.
2. Apply eye makeup (except for bottom lashes) and by doing this it gives a chance for the foundation to set and for me to do my eyes.
3. Apply concealer over the foundation! This makes less of the product being used because the foundation is already covering some of it.
I also don't use a brush for concealer but use my index finger to gently dab it on.
4. Apply my mascara to the bottom lashes (also to give the concealer time to set).
5. And finally I gently dab (using my foundation brush) some powder just to make it set and also if needed to further blend it in. This ensures it lasts all day!!! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

The packaging on the product is not great. You have to turn the dial to get any product to come up the top to a sponge and, as others have said, you cannot really control the amount. Also, I had to dial up to about the half-way mark before anything would even come out so you are really paying for about 1/2 the product that it appears to be. Does not last all day and cannot build the coverage. I bought 630 light/medium so it was fine for me but did not last. I would not buy again. Still on the hunt for my HG concealer.

This is an okay concealer. It does cover things up, but does end up showing lines. Maybe okay if you are young with no lines/wrinkles. Color seems a bit on the yellow side. The twist up applicator is nice, just have to be careful not to crank too much out at a time. Price is okay. For the money I'd rather get L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer or the Garnier roller ball one.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased this product due to a desperate need for a concealer. I should have researched beforehand, at first the concealer seemed to work effectively but I then realized it was quite cakey and didn't last too long, a couple of hours max. This product is very oily and I believe that it contributed to the increase of breakouts I had after using it for a couple of days.
Also, it is very hard to get the desired amount because if you twist the bottom too much it produces a lot of concealer, so if you purchase, (which i recommend you don't) be careful :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Gives great coverage however it does not last all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Overall, I really didn't like this concealer. The packaging was terrible and it looks very cakey under my eyes. The colour matched well but that was the only thing I liked about it.

When I first applied this on my skin, I liked it... What i had noticed about an hour or so later made me not really like it. It did get rid of my dark circles, but it gave me under eye lines. I did not apply that much on, so the lines under my eye I was not pleased with. I have fairly pale skin, so I liked how the fair had matched my skintone.. If only I didn't get the heavy lines under the eye I would possibly purchase thsi again... But for 10.00 bucks, not at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The consistency is creamy, and it doesn't dry matte - instead, sort of lotiony. For this reason, it is good for undereye circles, but not so good anywhere that you might break out. The coverage is rather poor, and because it doesn't dry matte, it doesn't give you the ability to continue building. If you try, you end up just pulling off the first layer of concealer. The staying power isn't all that great, either.

But, the color is great (warm, NOT pink), and it does look really natural, and the price is right. If you have the money, though, go for YSL Anti-Cernes. That looks just as natural and gives amazing coverage.