September 30, 2014 | 1752 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed Nail Polish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by calisouthernbelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. This stuff was awful. I am an admitted polish junkie and I've had polish from the dollar store last longer. I literally did my nails last night and by noon at least 3 of my nails were chipped, and not little chips either, like have to do the nail over chipped. BLAH!
I was worried I wouldn't be able to find the awwsome blue color very easily but thanks for the internet china glaze makes a pretty dang close version! yay for me :)
I also had to apply 3 to 4 coats for it to be just right and look flawless, a bit much in my opinion.
Love my colorstay foundation from this line and was hoping this polish would be just as awsome. But not worth the 6 plus bucks.
Back to Walgreens it goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 3 of these (royal, emerald, and sugar plum), and though they may not be the most unique colors the formula is great and they actually do dry really quickly. With both Emerald & Royal I could have gotten away with one coat had I been more careful in my application, which is especially impressive considering Royal is a jelly. If they had any other colors that interested me from this line I'd definitely buy more.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in "Pink lingerie" beautiful color, but they don't mess around when they say "top speed; fast dry". This literally dried as I applied. It took several coats, and a speedy hand to finally get an even toned layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This coming from a person who buys tons of nail polishes, and in many different brands, Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish is not my favourite. Not the fastest drying polish, and definitely not opaque enough that you only need to put on one coat like it says on the bottle. The polish is somewhat dull once it dries and you need a top coat to give it that shiny finish. I'm only rebuying this because I am in love with the colour: 101 Pink Lingerie.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Jchiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on sale for 3.99 and picked up jaded and peachy. I was very excited to try these at home. I think these are good overall, but definitely dries to fast. Right when i want to cover the whole nail, some parts are already dry making it very cracky looking if you know i mean. It took me about 2-3 coats to become opaque. Overall, it's alright but i wouldn't repurchase. i had to due several nails over again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by chloehippy1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have bought several colors in this line. my absolute fave is a true blue called royal. i wear it whenever i cannot choose another color from my immense collection. i even bought 2 replacement bottles befpre the first was empty as i was in contact with revlon and found that this entire line has been discontinued. it is a shame i love the amount of pigmentation in these colors, i am stocking up before they disapear forever from my local stores.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only purchased one, the blue shade called Royal. I think the line has many gorgeous colours and there's a lack of shimmer so I will buy more.
My expirence so far: this dries very quick, almost two quick. Right away it became tacky which made a few of my nails a little silly looking. I'm at work and looking at them, which bugs me haha.
The colour is a gorgeous gel blue, no shimmer. It takes about 3 coats to be totally opaque.
I have no top coat one which I normally use. This has chipped a bit and it's not a very shiny finish at all, which I was not expecting.
I will buy more since I love all the colours, and I change my mani a lot so lasting power isn't a concern. But at almost $7, stock up when this polish is on sale!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I always get suckered into buying Revlon polishes because of the color in the bottle and the inviting displays...emphasis on the word "suckered". Anyway, I purchased two shades: Pink Lingerie and Peachy.

Pink Lingerie is a bubble gum pink, with no shimmer or glitter. The polish is very thin and the first coat is quite streaky. The second coat covers up some of the streaks, and a third coat actually covers up the streaks and dries to a semi-gloss finish.

Peachy is more of a coral-peach color. It is not quite orange, but not quite peachy. There is no shimmer or glitter. The polish is also very thin, and the while the first coat goes on streaky, a second coat covers it up nicely and dries to a semi-gloss finish.

They do not dry terribly fast, as the name would imply, and they do chip quite easily. I paid full-price, (foolish me) at $6.49 CDN, which is probably the most I've ever paid for a DS polish. Overall, the price is too high, the quality is mediocre but the colors are gorgeous. I am over-rating this at 3 lippies, just because I really do love the colors. I'm sure there are others out there that are far better, but even owning 10 different shades of pink, I still don't have one that is similar enough to Pink Lingerie.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by dfgty

i have this polish in heatwave.its a orange-pink colour and it applies smooth but takes about 5 minuttes to dry.the bottle is hard to open aswell but it lasts for about 3 days.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by aikita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The polish goes on smoothly and dries incredibly fast but you also feel your nails drying out with it. :( Besides it wouldn’t even last a day! And don’t worry if you’ve run out of a nail polish remover – it comes off in one chunk.