MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

4.4

on 1/9/2010 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

A beautiful medium coral rose on my NC15 skin. It looks very natural without the burn look. The sheertone formula is just perfect because you can build it. I love pairing this with Hot Tahiti lipstick. This blush lasts on me the whole day. I will always have this in my collection. Holy Grail!

on 12/30/2009 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

For Reference I'm a NC40 - NC44 OMG I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I got mine at my local CCO therefore it was $12.50. When I saw it I wasn't all that into it because it looked so dark. But it was the best one there so I got it. Once I put it on I FELL IN LOVE with it. It's like a dusty rose color. It looks so natural on me. I just sweep it on my cheeks once and it is so pigmented. I get so many compliments on this blush. I use it almost every day! If I ran out of it I would definitely repurchase this without a doubt.

on 12/18/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wonderful Blush. Great Sheer Corally Pink...I really like it. It doesn't have shimmer which made me prefer this over BeneFit's Coralista. Again it's a nice one to have.

on 12/10/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Finally, a nice color that shows up on my coloring (NC35)! Tried a whole bunch, almost went with Peachykeen but that one was too shimmery for my taste. This one's nice and matte, and a little darker than Peachykeen. It looks fresh on my face, like the inside of a peach or an apricot, if that makes sense. If you're a darker toned beauty, you must at least swatch this.
ALSO: This color & NARS Amour are almost IDENTICAL. Amour is a tad darker/deeper. I prefer this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

We went to the MAC counter the other day, just to let my mom pick out some colors for herself. She bought this blush and some other stuff. When we got home I had to try it out on myself- I've been looking for a matte blush thats on the warmer peachy side, if it looked good on me I was gonna go out and get it too. It didnt suit me good at all. I'm a NC20 and on my light yellow toned skin it looked like I was burned from being out in the sun or like I had sprayed on a really bad fake tan but only on my cheeks and the rest of my face looked normal colored. It looks really good on my mom whos a little bit darker than myself but deffinitly not for me. Still looking for that peachy blush...

on 9/18/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this blush! I have cool toned medium skin and this looks so beautiful on me. It is a warmer color but doesn't look fake or clownish on me. It is very pigmented, not shimmery and gives my skin a healthy rosy/coral flush. I would definitely buy this one again!

on 8/16/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a brown-skinned sister and I looooove, love this blush. For a long time I've had problems finding a blush for brown skin that was not too bright, harsh or dark. I bought it from Nordies yesterday and I'm sold. It's a great daytime blush for brown skin. It adds a luscious, warm glow and compliments almost any make-up scheme, i.e. strong eye or strong lip. Love it.

on 7/23/2009 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Oh-how-I love this blush! I went to the MAC counter looking for a blush but, not exactly sure what I wanted. I told the MA that I was looking for a matte blush, because the Amber Rose blush was too shimmery or something for me. (I like it alright). But, I digress. This blush is so beautiful and I love it so much. It is so subtle yet, there. And it makes me look so naturally beautiful. I am a big fan of blush. Any brand. But, Pinch Me is so far my favorite shade out of my MAC blushes. (though I only have 3). Also, I am an AA and it just goes perfectly because its not too much or too little. It really is a great blush for everyday and the office.

on 5/31/2009 3:19:00 PM

I ABSOULTLY LOVE this product. I just got it yesterday and I love it. A little goes a long way!!! I used right on top of my MAC foundation and powder NC45 and it looks beautiful!!!! I will definetly buyt this again.

on 5/24/2009 11:11:00 PM

WOW! Do you ever get your money's worth in this! This is soooo pigment rich that you need very very little to make a beautiful cheek.

Popular Blush Products