April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

We went to the MAC counter the other day, just to let my mom pick out some colors for herself. She bought this blush and some other stuff. When we got home I had to try it out on myself- I've been looking for a matte blush thats on the warmer peachy side, if it looked good on me I was gonna go out and get it too. It didnt suit me good at all. I'm a NC20 and on my light yellow toned skin it looked like I was burned from being out in the sun or like I had sprayed on a really bad fake tan but only on my cheeks and the rest of my face looked normal colored. It looks really good on my mom whos a little bit darker than myself but deffinitly not for me. Still looking for that peachy blush...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! I have cool toned medium skin and this looks so beautiful on me. It is a warmer color but doesn't look fake or clownish on me. It is very pigmented, not shimmery and gives my skin a healthy rosy/coral flush. I would definitely buy this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a brown-skinned sister and I looooove, love this blush. For a long time I've had problems finding a blush for brown skin that was not too bright, harsh or dark. I bought it from Nordies yesterday and I'm sold. It's a great daytime blush for brown skin. It adds a luscious, warm glow and compliments almost any make-up scheme, i.e. strong eye or strong lip. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by CLEOJLW

Oh-how-I love this blush! I went to the MAC counter looking for a blush but, not exactly sure what I wanted. I told the MA that I was looking for a matte blush, because the Amber Rose blush was too shimmery or something for me. (I like it alright). But, I digress. This blush is so beautiful and I love it so much. It is so subtle yet, there. And it makes me look so naturally beautiful. I am a big fan of blush. Any brand. But, Pinch Me is so far my favorite shade out of my MAC blushes. (though I only have 3). Also, I am an AA and it just goes perfectly because its not too much or too little. It really is a great blush for everyday and the office.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by mimijoseph1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ABSOULTLY LOVE this product. I just got it yesterday and I love it. A little goes a long way!!! I used right on top of my MAC foundation and powder NC45 and it looks beautiful!!!! I will definetly buyt this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by mistyct

WOW! Do you ever get your money's worth in this! This is soooo pigment rich that you need very very little to make a beautiful cheek.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Great rosy coral blush, well suited for a warm skintone. It requires a light hand as it is deeply pigmented. Adds a nice flush to my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by boobooah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is good, the only downside (which is my inexperience) is the shade "Pinch Me" was too deep pink for my skin-tone but the product itself works good and lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by pinklazer

I just bought this blush today. Beautiful color but it's a little too dark for me so I use it under my cheekbones for a more shaped look. If I put too much, I end up looking REALLY made up so a light hand is definitely a good idea. I love how matte this blush is because most of my blushes have some sort of shimmer or iridescent quality to it so I thought it was a good investment. I'm liking it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first MAC blush. I entered the store willing to buy a blush and I'd go to Springsheen but then I realized ALL my blushes are shimery, I absolutely had no matte one.
The MAC girl helped me choose some colors and I immediately fell in love with Pinch me. It is a beautiful brick red color and it is really pigmented. It shows beautifully on my NC 35 skin.