NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

on 12/10/2008 7:27:00 AM

I found my HG rose blush...Outlaw looks fantastic on my NW15 skin, giving a nice, sophisticated and wintery flush, especially when applied and buffed well with my 188 brush. The pigmentation on this one is very nice, not OTT like, for example, Crazed or sheer like Orgasm and the shimmer is almost undetectable. The price is a bit on the expensive side but the quality is amazing, as with all NARS blushes. Will definetely repurchase if I ever run out!

on 12/2/2008 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I went into Sephora, intending on trying Crazed but that particular store had all the Nars blushes EXCEPT for Crazed. So I settled on Outlaw, thinking it would be too rosy on me. I tried the tester with a angled blush brush and loved how it looked on my complexion. It's different from all the other Nars blushes I have and love (Deep Throat, Luster, Torrid, Zen) and all the others I've tried and liked enough to keep temporarily but ended up swapping (Madly, Oasis, Amour, Orgasm). It gives me a rosy cheek glow, perfect for winter wear when you're pale and need some color. Very highly pigmented, so use a skunk brush and apply sparingly!

on 11/23/2008 6:03:00 PM

I'm NC 30/35 and this gives me that perfect "just out of the cold" flush. Most rose colored blushes I've tried made me look like I'd been slapped, but not this one. I apply it with the 188 skunk brush and then buff it in with a kabuki and I get rosey, glowy, perfection! I can see this becoming a winter month fave. LOVE. :)

on 11/10/2008 1:42:00 PM

I bought this after i had returned my original purchase which was the "orgasm" But i felt the orgasm didnt have enough pigment or color for me. So i decided to go with a deeper color. I chose this after being in sephora for an hour (my sister was very patient with me but i could tell she was bored) so i settled with this color. I didnt think i would like it so much, but it is great. the color is very natural and has a coral under tone and a little goes a LONG way. It looks fabulous when blushed on the apples of the cheeks........ Ive heard NARS has better pigments than MAC, But i think they are pretty neck in neck with eachother. Over-all, very pretty blush. Goes well with all skin tones.

on 10/11/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so beautiful and natural, but a little definitely goes a long way. Unless I barely pat my brush down on the blush I get way too much on. I had ordered both this one and deep throat, and was expecting deep throat to be my favorite. I was wrong, this one is much more beautiful and gives a better natural flush. This is going to last forever, but if it came to it I would repurchase.

on 9/27/2008 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my second favorite NARS blush after Torrid. It gives me a very becoming flush. This is a blush that can go with any look on me. It looks like muted strawberries on my NW43 skin. Love it!

on 9/24/2008 9:15:00 PM

I like Outlaw but it's one of the trickier NARS blushes for me to wear. Because I have yellow undertones to my skin Outlaw can look garish on me if I don't balance it out with the rest of my makeup. Outlaw looks best on me over bronzer, and a soft rosy lip like Eros lip lacquer. I'd probably give this one a 3.5 if I could. It's worth having for a different blush look but I don't think I'd repurchase.

on 9/24/2008 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Torrid by Nars is my favourite summer blush and Outlaw is my rest of the year fav! It gives my light brown skin a perfect rosy flush and I love the subtle shimmer. Nars blushes have a lot of pigment so you have to be careful not to over do it but this does give them great staying power. I think this colour would probably be best on tanned and darker skin tones.

I am brown skin, a MAC NC44 and a Bare Ecentuals Dark and this blush gives me the prettiest flush. I'm actually reviewing it now because I was reminded of how much I love it while I put on my makeup today.

I have tons of NARS blushes even though I've only collected for a short time and this is one of my favorites. I can't speak for those lighter than me, but if you are tanned or brown skin this will definitly work. Looks like a natural glow.

on 8/25/2008 10:30:00 PM

I'm on the fence about this one. On the one hand, the color is very cute, but on the other hand, on my fair skin, the color is so natural it makes me look perpetually flustered regardless of how lightly or heavily I apply it. Although I love bold colors, I'm afraid this one it too bold for me. It overwhelms my face and doesn't complement any of my other makeup.

Top Rated NARS Products