Dove Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

Ingredients Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroly Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linolenic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Sodium PCA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/3/2004 6:45:00 PM

I bought this product based on all the glowing reviews, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. There really isn't anything special about this product. I haven't really noticed any differnece since I starting using this. It seems a bit too lightweight for wintertime use, and the smell is a bit strong for my liking. The price is right though.

on 11/28/2004 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great cream for dry skin in the summer. However it is not thick enough for me to use in the winter.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After trying another night cream, just for the heck of it, I have come back to this one, because its the best I've found.
It was the first night cream I've ever tried, and I'm going to stick to it from now on.
I have combination oily skin, and this works great for me. No extra oiliness or breakouts, just pretty, clear skin. I use this in conjunction with the essential nutrients day lotion, and my skin always looks great when I use the two (its still recovering from the last crap I used)
I definately recommend this cream!

on 11/18/2004 9:12:00 PM

Great night cream! I agree with the other posters who said this is an emollient cream- definately not for those who tend to lean more towards the oily side. I use this after Murad's anti-aging night treatment, and the combo of both seems to give my face a perfect glow, diminished visible lines, and not a pimple in sight!

on 11/4/2004 8:59:00 PM

I love this product! My HG night cream! It's thick and creamy, I love the smell, and my face feels hydrated but *not* oily when I wake up in the morning. Nothing else makes my skin this smooth. I'm already halfway through my second jar, and I'm sure I'll be using this for years.

on 10/25/2004 10:51:00 PM

I have very dry, sensitive (prone to acne when irritated) skin. This is a basic moisturizer that keeps my skin moist all day. Like the extra vitamins, but I read on Paula's Choice's website that they lose effectivity once the jar is opened. Despite the packaging, I would repurchase.
Update: 1/1/05: I'm not sure if it's this cream or the Bare Essencuals Mineral Foundation I recently started using...but my pores have enlarged.

on 10/10/2004 11:48:00 AM

Holy Crap!!! This is the WORST night cream on the market IMO. I had three HUGE pimples on my face after using it for almost a week. I could barely open my mouth, and my face kinda looked like a piranha had attacked it..LOL.. I don't even have sensitive skin, so I am surprised I had this AWFUL, PAINFUL reaction. Needless to say, I will NEVER use this nor any other dove product ever again. PITIFUL!!!

This product worked great for me. I have eczema under my eye so it is very rough and bumpy. It made it very smooth and soft. After a week it started to feel oily and made me break out but that may have been the way i applied it. Its a great product but it was a bit oily for me.

on 9/24/2004 3:51:00 PM

I have combo skin and currently looking for a new night cream. This one didn't really do anything for me after a week. The cream has a heavy look to it and after I left sitting for a few days turned leaky. It was pretty cheap so was worth the try but unfortunately didn't work for me.

on 9/13/2004 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream. It smells wonderful, and leaves my combo skin feeling just right.

Popular Moisturizers