October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients - Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ElizJohn21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great cream for dry skin in the summer. However it is not thick enough for me to use in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying another night cream, just for the heck of it, I have come back to this one, because its the best I've found.
It was the first night cream I've ever tried, and I'm going to stick to it from now on.
I have combination oily skin, and this works great for me. No extra oiliness or breakouts, just pretty, clear skin. I use this in conjunction with the essential nutrients day lotion, and my skin always looks great when I use the two (its still recovering from the last crap I used)
I definately recommend this cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

Great night cream! I agree with the other posters who said this is an emollient cream- definately not for those who tend to lean more towards the oily side. I use this after Murad's anti-aging night treatment, and the combo of both seems to give my face a perfect glow, diminished visible lines, and not a pimple in sight!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Cygentte3

I love this product! My HG night cream! It's thick and creamy, I love the smell, and my face feels hydrated but *not* oily when I wake up in the morning. Nothing else makes my skin this smooth. I'm already halfway through my second jar, and I'm sure I'll be using this for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2004 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jnnlw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very dry, sensitive (prone to acne when irritated) skin. This is a basic moisturizer that keeps my skin moist all day. Like the extra vitamins, but I read on Paula's Choice's website that they lose effectivity once the jar is opened. Despite the packaging, I would repurchase.
Update: 1/1/05: I'm not sure if it's this cream or the Bare Essencuals Mineral Foundation I recently started using...but my pores have enlarged.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2004 11:48:00 AM More reviews by TrendyGrl

Holy Crap!!! This is the WORST night cream on the market IMO. I had three HUGE pimples on my face after using it for almost a week. I could barely open my mouth, and my face kinda looked like a piranha had attacked it..LOL.. I don't even have sensitive skin, so I am surprised I had this AWFUL, PAINFUL reaction. Needless to say, I will NEVER use this nor any other dove product ever again. PITIFUL!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by xokawaii_dancerox

This product worked great for me. I have eczema under my eye so it is very rough and bumpy. It made it very smooth and soft. After a week it started to feel oily and made me break out but that may have been the way i applied it. Its a great product but it was a bit oily for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ntee

I have combo skin and currently looking for a new night cream. This one didn't really do anything for me after a week. The cream has a heavy look to it and after I left sitting for a few days turned leaky. It was pretty cheap so was worth the try but unfortunately didn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by OutofControl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cream. It smells wonderful, and leaves my combo skin feeling just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by fishsoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good stuff! Very emollient. I used it only on my cheek and forehead. On nose, which is oily, I would put a much lighter moisturizer. This one is thick and creamy, a little bit hard to spread. It's best for winter. Nice light smell, bad package though. Will update if I got breakout.