December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Sable

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sourfleed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The texture is amazing, staying-power and pigmentation is excellent. This is a great color - so versatile and just gorgeous. You can pair it with almost any color. Mine says "frost" but I see now that its in a Velvet finish on MAC's website so I'm not exactly sure why the change.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by luminaryb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite eye shadow!! I like to wear it as a lid colour and it makes my eyes look so dreamy. For reference, my eyes are hazel (more on the brown side). You can intensify the application and wear it on a night-out or play it down a little bit and wear it daily, to work, etc. It is quite versatile like that. The application is smooth. I never experienced any fallouts, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My new favourite MAC eyeshadow! I have wanted it forever, and recently Back2Mac'ed for it, and couldn't be happier. I love shades like this because I can wear it all over the lid and it's gorgeous, or it works great as a crease shade. It's also very smooth and pigmented. If you are thinking of trying this out...I HIGHLY recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by icklepixie

A gorgeous plum brown with pinky bronze shimmer. beautifully pigmented and really suits any eye colour - especially blue & green.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

My favorite eyeshadow. I almost didn't buy this color and once I did I swatched it a few times and it took me over a week to finally use it but it was love the first time I put it on. It's a gorgeous purple-y taupe with a lot of red in it. Really brings out blue eyes. It's great alone but I love it on the outer 2/3 of the lid with Dazzlelight in the inner 1/3 and browbone, Satin Taupe in the crease, lower lashline and outer v and Teddy eye kohl smudged on the upper lashline. Super easy and casual and looks great with my blue eyes and dark hair. I bought Milani Java Bean thinking it would be a good dupe for Sable since that's what I read online. I love Java Bean so I bought Sable and they are NOT alike. Java bean is much darker and much more brown. It's like a mix of Sable and Mulch but not a dupe for either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Sable! It's so pretty, a lovely purpleish brownish reddish color. So great for every day. Very pigmented, super silky, very blendable. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by meganterese

I love how this color looks with my green eyes. It's the perfect mix of brown and plum ad has become my new everyday favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this color, though I think it was one I bought before, didn't like it then purchased it again. The second time was the charm! I also like wearing Sable with purples, like Shadow Lady and Vibrant Grape(especially pretty combo). Great color, glad I gave it another try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Hot Dog, this is pigmented! MAC e/s are funny some are extremely pigmented some not so much. Sable, I love you and happy I have you in my life. Color: shimmery medium warm toned brown bronze with a slight hint of red. Staying power lasted all night with Lorac primer. Sable can go with a lot of different colors as it is a reliable brown. A look I do is line eyes with MAC Teddy, apply MAC Femme Fi over entire lid, apply MAC Sable on lid up to crease, blend NYX Walnut along the crease and into Sable and highlight with Lorac Au Natural. I know we own tons of brown e/s but Sable does stand out and is worth having in your stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by marija55

Very pretty brown/bronze(with red undertones).It is a really pretty brown with a bit of shimmer, and looks amazing in the crease. I use this for an everyday look, as i love it so much!!