April 24, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate - Addiction 018

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

The perfect lighter nude lipliner -- no nasty undertones of brown, grey, or orange, just a nice beigey-pink nude. This is an automatic lipliner (no sharpening) by the way. Great pigmentation, doesn't crumble or flake, good packaging. Goes great with Revlon Nude Lustre lip gloss, among many other colors. I'm glad to see MUA'ers love it. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when worn alone, i think this shade is too warm for my cool tones. w/ my cool tones... it applied a lil brick brown. however, worn w/ nars chelsea girls (pinky nude shade)... i'm able to get a polished pinky brown lips i've been searching high and low for.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by gingery

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The consistency and quality of this lip liner is the best I've used. It's creamy going on, but stays put if you put lip gloss over it. This color is brownish-peach (to me), but I think it's a bit too brown and warm to be a neutral for my lips, but I still think it's a great product and will use it if I want a darker lip. I think Wild Clover would be a better choice as a neutral for my lips, so I'll try that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST LIPLINER!! I love this stuff...my makeup feels "incomplete" without it. I never used to use lipliner much until I found this...it's very natural-looking and my lips look fuller and more polished with this liner on. I use it as a base for practically every lipgloss or lipstick I use. Or, even with lipbalm. And it's super cheap. Sadly, my Target doesn't seem to be stocking Rimmel products anymore...I found this recently at Walmart.

Go get it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Bahesmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was too light in color for my lips. I am Native American, so the just disappeared on my lips like nothing was there. It also had a terrible petroleum taste to it. I really dislike that when that happens. Taste is rather important to me in anything on my lips. I immediately removed it. I had previously a few years ago purchased highly praised mascara from Rimmel and I had a terribly reaction to it. I put it on and it my eyes burned and tears started flowing. A little too harsh for me! I think you've got to want to suffer for beauty to wear this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 7:47:00 AM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this!I purchased this liner based on MUAer meandering's many raves about it on the mu board.Well it's a *perfect* nude,just as she said it was.These glide on without any tugging,have a nice amount of pigmentation,and stay in place without any bleeding or feathering.Exaggerate lipliners are 'automatic',or self-sharpening lipliners,i.e. you never sharpen,you just swivel it whenever the tip wears down and more product comes up.You can't get a better lipliner for the price.Or,for that matter,anywhere!I can't wait to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I haven't worn l/l in years, but have been trying new things. Bought this because I thought a neutral pencil would work with everything, and this definitely does! Goes on smoothly and looks great! I don't like the way I look in netrual lip colors, but this liner, with chapstick, and I look amazing! This is definitely something to purchase- you'll use it often!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I'll jump on the bandwagon for this one! If you love MAC Spice or WnW 666, this will be right up your alley! Looks like a very ordinary pinkish brown when you first put it on, but as other reviewers mentioned, a layer of lipgloss gives it an "oomph" that makes it look very sexy and polished. Creamy formula glides on easily too, and the price cannot be beat. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by coppereyes

This is a great YLBB lipliner that is just the perfect formulation -- not too soft so that is smears; not too hard that it pulls and looks chalky. It's just right. It reminds of Wet&Wild 666, but creamier. I also really like this in Epic, which is a tad more dramatic. Plus, these are less than $3 at Walgreen's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thanks to you guys I decided to stop boycotting this Kate Moss lovin company (but only for this item). Seriously though, this color is perfect for anyone who wants a natural looking automatic liner. I dont know if the packaging sucks or I got a defective one, but oftentimes the product sinks into the applicator and I have to twist it back up or it mysreriously goes up and I have to twist it down. If it wasnt for that I'd give it 5 lippies. Will definitely repurchase.