Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2007 11:37:00 PM

The perfect lighter nude lipliner -- no nasty undertones of brown, grey, or orange, just a nice beigey-pink nude. This is an automatic lipliner (no sharpening) by the way. Great pigmentation, doesn't crumble or flake, good packaging. Goes great with Revlon Nude Lustre lip gloss, among many other colors. I'm glad to see MUA'ers love it. I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/27/2007 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

when worn alone, i think this shade is too warm for my cool tones. w/ my cool tones... it applied a lil brick brown. however, worn w/ nars chelsea girls (pinky nude shade)... i'm able to get a polished pinky brown lips i've been searching high and low for.

on 1/14/2007 9:14:00 PM

The consistency and quality of this lip liner is the best I've used. It's creamy going on, but stays put if you put lip gloss over it. This color is brownish-peach (to me), but I think it's a bit too brown and warm to be a neutral for my lips, but I still think it's a great product and will use it if I want a darker lip. I think Wild Clover would be a better choice as a neutral for my lips, so I'll try that.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

THE BEST LIPLINER!! I love this stuff...my makeup feels "incomplete" without it. I never used to use lipliner much until I found this...it's very natural-looking and my lips look fuller and more polished with this liner on. I use it as a base for practically every lipgloss or lipstick I use. Or, even with lipbalm. And it's super cheap. Sadly, my Target doesn't seem to be stocking Rimmel products anymore...I found this recently at Walmart.

Go get it!

on 11/21/2006 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It was too light in color for my lips. I am Native American, so the just disappeared on my lips like nothing was there. It also had a terrible petroleum taste to it. I really dislike that when that happens. Taste is rather important to me in anything on my lips. I immediately removed it. I had previously a few years ago purchased highly praised mascara from Rimmel and I had a terribly reaction to it. I put it on and it my eyes burned and tears started flowing. A little too harsh for me! I think you've got to want to suffer for beauty to wear this stuff.

I love this!I purchased this liner based on MUAer meandering's many raves about it on the mu board.Well it's a *perfect* nude,just as she said it was.These glide on without any tugging,have a nice amount of pigmentation,and stay in place without any bleeding or feathering.Exaggerate lipliners are 'automatic',or self-sharpening lipliners,i.e. you never sharpen,you just swivel it whenever the tip wears down and more product comes up.You can't get a better lipliner for the price.Or,for that matter,anywhere!I can't wait to try other colors.

on 10/28/2006 10:37:00 PM

I haven't worn l/l in years, but have been trying new things. Bought this because I thought a neutral pencil would work with everything, and this definitely does! Goes on smoothly and looks great! I don't like the way I look in netrual lip colors, but this liner, with chapstick, and I look amazing! This is definitely something to purchase- you'll use it often!!!

on 10/13/2006 10:31:00 AM

I'll jump on the bandwagon for this one! If you love MAC Spice or WnW 666, this will be right up your alley! Looks like a very ordinary pinkish brown when you first put it on, but as other reviewers mentioned, a layer of lipgloss gives it an "oomph" that makes it look very sexy and polished. Creamy formula glides on easily too, and the price cannot be beat. Will definitely buy again!

on 9/5/2006 9:14:00 PM

This is a great YLBB lipliner that is just the perfect formulation -- not too soft so that is smears; not too hard that it pulls and looks chalky. It's just right. It reminds of Wet&Wild 666, but creamier. I also really like this in Epic, which is a tad more dramatic. Plus, these are less than $3 at Walgreen's.

LOVE this! My review will probably sound like all the others, but Iíll do it anyway :P

COLOR: A very nude ylbb, pink/brown. People have said this color is nothing special, but it is! I havenít found another color quite like it. It goes with all my lipsticks (except red) and really polishes them off. Wearable even with clear lipgloss or just a lip treatment if applied with care. Really turns up lip colors, from sexy to polished. I can wear this with MACís Tanarama lipstick or clear gloss to Revlonís ďBlushedĒ lipstick and other pinks. Natural, nude and versatile. This is HG.

PACKAGING: I personally love automatic pencils, theyíre ready to go where ever and when ever you need them. Typical slender plastic tube whose color mimics the color of the liner.

FORMULA: Nice, thick and somewhat creamy. Easy to apply, goes on smoothly without any tugging. Itís not quite as creamy as Iíd like it to be for filling in my lips, but I donít consider this a drawback by any means. Lasting power is average. No smell or taste.

PRICE: At $2-$5usd, you canít go wrong, even if you try it and itís just an ďokĒ color. Easily found now at most drug or general stores.

In all, I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves nudes and ylbb colors, no matter what shade your skin is. NC15-25, light green eyes, blondish/brown hair, medium pigmented lips. continued >>

Popular Lip Liners