MAC Matte Bronze

4.2

Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I am a bronzer lover! I've tried a few and this was pretty disappointing.. Maybe I'm using the wrong type of brush but this has no pigment whatsoever.. The color is too flat for me, at best it only gives me the slightest shading to my face, no warmth, and no bronzing like a bronzer should do. I guess it was my fault because I bought this knowing Mac wasn't praised popularly for their bronzers, it's way too settle for me, and I know there are better quality bronzers out there, I regret buying this.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

My HG bronzer so far, no orange/red, no shimmer, gives me a sculpted look (for ref NC42) with very little product. I've had this for over 6 mos and I'm almost done with it with daily use. This is definitely for medium-dark tone. I use my real techniques buffing brush to contour with this.

Excellent bronzer for my skin tone (NARS Punjab; LM Bisque; Lancome Bisque 3N). It is not too dark. No orange, no glitter, no shimmer. Matches peachy coloured blush. Great for everyday use especially around fall/winter season.

HG Bronzer for this light-tanned NC30/C4 asian. It gives my cheeks a healthy, glowy, believable pink tanned flush with ZERO shimmer and a natural, matte look. Not chalky or powdery. I apply with the MAC 109 on the apples of my cheeks and slightly up the temples and it is the perfect natural blushing color. It's the cheek color I reach for most often and compliments ANY lippie shade. LOVE!

I just bought this off StrawberryNET and have used it a couple of times. I already really like it. I found it so hard to find a bronzer that had no shimmer and wasn't 'red-toned' that came out on my skin too pinky/red and made me look dirty as cheaper bronzers did. Maybe as this was my first high-end bronzer I could be biased but it really seems perfect and definitely worth the extra money.I use a light hand as I hate the fake orange look and it comes out looking like my skin is 'sun-kissed' which I love!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely loathe shimmery bronzers or bronzers with chunks of glitter. So matte bronze was a godsend for me! I am of medium skin tone and this works perfectly to give me a nice healthy glow without making me look orange or dirty. I always apply it with a light-hand using a fluffy angled brush. It also works nicely as an eyeshadow :) Great formula: not too powdery and well-pigmented. Will definitely repurchase as I am about to hit pan soon~

Love this bronzer. I was after a bronzer without all that shimmer and glitter and this is it. I have fair skin so I dont use too much of this and it looks natural!

Pros: Matte, makes my warmer lippies look better on my face, can get a very natural-looking application that does not look like I am wearing any makeup. No sparkle, shimmer, or glitter of any kind, flattering, and good for work/school. Does not look orange at all on me.

Cons: Price.

I bought it because the SA was so helpful and kind to me. But there are $1 bronzers out there that will do the same job. Get those instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this bronzer because it looks natural on my skin tone and it has absolutely NO sparkles or glitter! I use this for contouring my cheekbones, jawline, temples, and nose. For about $23 it seems like you get a nice amount of product and considering that i only use this for contouring, im assuming that this bronzer will last me a long long time. My only complaint about this bronzer is that i think the product is too tightly packed. I kind of have to really press my brush into the product to pick up some product. Im still undecided on whether i would buy this again... but overall im happy with my purchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Already repurchased. This is my FAVORITE bronzer. Better than any I have previously used. Adds a LOVELY colour to my cheeks. Lasts well. No breakouts. PERFECT! Lasts a long time as well.

Popular Bronzers