LUSH Sex Bomb

on 8/15/2009 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love love love this product. It's truely amazing. The scent is so relaxing and calming it makes you feel like you're in paradise.
The first time I ever bought this product I made the mistake of dropping it in as the bath tub was being filled. BIG MISTAKE. I later found out that you were suposed to drop it when the bathtub was filled so you could enjoy is nicely. The water turns a pinky slighty purple but not very colour, the scent is great and the little rose that get left behind is so smooth. I love this product and recomend it to everyone.

I love this! The scent is divine, and my skin feels very smooth after using it in the tub. Definitely one of my favourites from Lush.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Excellent bath bomb. I love that I can smell it in my bathtub the day AFTER I take my bath with it. I usually cut these in half or quarters (annoying to do with a knife, but so worth it when I can get more than one bath out of it).

on 7/18/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was the first bath bomb I'd ever tried from Lush... I can see what everyone is raving about! I'd tried drugstore BBs before and they don't compare. The smell of this one is divine, the pink water is so pretty, and the rose is a nice touch. When I went to bed hours later I could still smell it on my skin. Well worth the price!

on 6/30/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this bath bomb!..definitely makes you feel great afterwards. I found the little rose to be quite romantic and it dissovles nicely so no problem there. I love the pink color of the water and also the smell!

on 5/28/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Oh yes! This is my favorite bath bomb. I love the scent and the way my skin feels when I'm done. A true LUSH winner!

on 5/23/2009 10:27:00 PM

This also was the first thing I had ever tried from Lush. I loved the smell of it, and how soft it made my skin. My bathroom smelled great for a few hours, and the scent lingered on my skin for quite some time. The slimy rose didn't bug me, as it dissolved into the water pretty quicky. I bought a few of these along with some other LUSH stuff and sent it to my brother and sister in law as an anniversarry present. :) This BB was their favorite.

on 5/14/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this is the first bath bomb that i have tried from lush and i love it! the smell is wonderful. turns bath water a pretty pink color. and left my skin soo smooth and scented. i would repurchase.

on 4/18/2009 11:05:00 PM

This is one of my favorite bath bombs LUSH has to offer. It's got a nice, floral-y, pretty scent. My bf and I love using this in the bath and the rice flower is a nice little adornment.

Oh goodness! This is one of my favorites. I am SO NOT a fan of floral scents usually, but this is DIVINE. I pop this in the tub and drift away to a land of sexy jasmine and magenta colored water. The scent lingers a long time after bathtime is over, so that is definitely a plus. Watch out for the rice paper rose in the center. It's fun to play with in the bath but not so fun to fish out of your drain afterward.

Top Rated LUSH Products