December 20, 2014 | 902 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh yes! This is my favorite bath bomb. I love the scent and the way my skin feels when I'm done. A true LUSH winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This also was the first thing I had ever tried from Lush. I loved the smell of it, and how soft it made my skin. My bathroom smelled great for a few hours, and the scent lingered on my skin for quite some time. The slimy rose didn't bug me, as it dissolved into the water pretty quicky. I bought a few of these along with some other LUSH stuff and sent it to my brother and sister in law as an anniversarry present. :) This BB was their favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by karlayvonne

this is the first bath bomb that i have tried from lush and i love it! the smell is wonderful. turns bath water a pretty pink color. and left my skin soo smooth and scented. i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MsLushieLette

This is one of my favorite bath bombs LUSH has to offer. It's got a nice, floral-y, pretty scent. My bf and I love using this in the bath and the rice flower is a nice little adornment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh goodness! This is one of my favorites. I am SO NOT a fan of floral scents usually, but this is DIVINE. I pop this in the tub and drift away to a land of sexy jasmine and magenta colored water. The scent lingers a long time after bathtime is over, so that is definitely a plus. Watch out for the rice paper rose in the center. It's fun to play with in the bath but not so fun to fish out of your drain afterward.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by bloodvsplastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this. I love all of their bath bombs. They are expensive, but I cut most of the ones that I can, in half. I loved how girly this was. The sent was really nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This bath bomb is one of my favorites. It smells heavenly and only leaves one “flower” in the bath water, as opposed to “Big Blue” which left a ton of seaweed that was hard to clean up. I also like that this bomb left my skin feeling silky soft. I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by jrc82

I literally JUST used this thing, so I thought it would be a good time to review it. First of all, it's so pretty! The flower is a very cute touch. It definitely makes it one of the most visually appealing bath bombs.

You drop it in the water and it turns your bathwater pink! We have a white tub, so I was worried that these things would leave a colored film or something after you drain, but it didn't! =) Also, it completely evaporated in the water and did not leave any floating bits that you had to crumble yourself or scoop out of the tub. The little flower, however, just floated around and had a gooey feel to it. You can either scoop it out during your bath or try to get it out before you drop it in.

The smell is...hard to describe. I definitely don't *love* it like a lot of people on here seem to. It's not sweet smelling really, nor is it really floral. The website says "jasmine" so...if you know what that smells like then there you go (I've never smelled it beforehand so...). Smell is very subjective and personal so you may adore it if you try it. I also didn't find it overpowering both in the bath or on my skin after the bath. Of course, I could just be used to the smell by now but it's not headache inducing.

As for what it did for my skin? While I was in the bath it definitely made my skin feel moist and smooth. Now that it's been about a half hour later, I find that my skin is feeling a little dry! I'm gonna have to moisturize in a bit.

To sum things up, I probably wouldn't purchase this again for myself because I want to try other scents, and this one just didn't really do *it* for me. But I would buy this as part of a gift for someone else who loves to take baths!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by taiyounoao

The smell of the bomb before you put it in the water is really nice, also the smell lingering on my skin and in the bathroom for hours afterwords was also nice. The smell while actually taking a bath was not what I expected, it was ok but nothing I would crave to smell often. It turned the bath a cool milky pink. It didn't really do anything "special" for my skin either. I thought the rose thing would be cool but it's absolutely disgusting and I was totally grossed out when it touched my skin. It turns into a gooey mess, just take it out before you drop the bomb in. This bomb isn't terrible but I wont repurchase anytime soon, nothing about it wowed me and Lush has so many other ones to try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too girly. And that rose is so nasty when it gets wet. Do yourself a favor and wiggle it out before you drop the bomb in.