Dior 5 Colour Eyeshadows

4.3

Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogophite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Morosilicate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytostearyl Dimer Dilinoleyl Simer Dilinoeate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol. [+/- :Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 11788 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If you are reading these reviews to help makeup your mind about Dior shadows .... let me encourage you.. try them, you will not be disappointed. I've finally converted to Dior shadows after years of trying to make MAC, Stila and Lancome work. Though these brands too carry some great colors and textures, to my mind, nothing compares to Dior. Dior shadows are pigmented yet the colors are soft. The texture of the shadow is unbelievably silky and it has a sheen to it. Its not dull or matte but not frosty either. Infact it has the gently sheen you would see on silky fabric..looks most luxurious. The shadow is easy to blend and stays on well. I have Beige Massai.. beautiful shades of Peach and Brown. To enjoy the color even better, use a shadow base underneath and watch how your eyes are magically transformed !!

i tink christian dior's quality is not bad e eye shadow blends easily. i bought tis at a warehse sale so it's very cheap for me. but i like e powder texture.

The texture of the powder is remarkable. The powder is very long lasting and is so rich that it does not even budge or change color after application, its almost creamy. Christian Dior eyeshadows are well worth the price tag, a little tiny bit goes a long way, because the blending ability of the powders is so advanced. Non chalky, and leaves no residue.

LOVE!!! This could be my new addiction since I just discovered these on E-bay, brand new and unused for $20. They are just so beautiful to look at and a dream to apply. They make me feel so French and dramatic and artistic b/c of all the unique color options. On the other hand, you can apply these as basically as you want to for a non-dramtic day look. On the weekends and evenings, I'm using these to come out of my eyeshadow shell to break out a little and be more creative. These are a real treat and they last forever too!!!

Oh yes, I can call these my HG eyeshadows!!! I have used CD eyeshadows for many years and they last all day. The colors are absolutely beautiful. I guess you can tell I can't say enough positive remarks about these eyeshadows.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this. i got a brand new one in Images from a swap and i have never looked back. but i think this has been d/c. it has a nice blue, true yellow, olive green, purple and granite black. cant exactly wear them together, but mixing the green and blue with a damp brush gives stunning effects! i top it off with mac's frozen white and the look is major WOW! overall a great palette, nice packaging as with all dior stuff, pretty good quality e/s, soft and lasting. and actually quite worth the cost, they do give u 5 shadows :)

I've had the Roses Quint for maybe 4 years now. It's a great standby - I always know that when I reach for it, I'll look great and won't have to worry about my e/s fading, etc.

man these are great arent they. I just bought #250 called seascape...even though they look too bright in the package, they are georgous...I love these eyeshadows

I love these, they are pricey but worth the investment since the colors are rich and last a long while. My only complaint is that Dior always discontinues colors quickly (my favorite quint which was a set of mauves I got 2.5 years ago and its no longer made) The shades are very versitale, work for office or going out just depending on how you use them!

I used to think Dior had the best e/s until I tried other high end brands. Dior e/s are very smooth and heavily pigmented (which is the best quality I love about these shadows). Their color range is wonderful, very bright and colorful. I have so many of their e/s and my favourite combination is Desert Sky and Blue Denim. The e/s in the pans are matt, most of dior's e/s are matt which can make it a bit boring at times. Although these e/s have the best pigmentation, they fade very quickly and tend to crease on my oily lids. However, they are a must have for every girl, you just gotta try dior's e/s because once you've tried them, you would never want to go back to the low end stuff. They may appear expensive, but you get 5 colors so it works out to be quite cheap per color.