December 19, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eye Shadow - Dior - 5 Colour Eyeshadows

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 7:40:00 AM More reviews by BeautyQueen421

The texture of the powder is remarkable. The powder is very long lasting and is so rich that it does not even budge or change color after application, its almost creamy. Christian Dior eyeshadows are well worth the price tag, a little tiny bit goes a long way, because the blending ability of the powders is so advanced. Non chalky, and leaves no residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!!! This could be my new addiction since I just discovered these on E-bay, brand new and unused for $20. They are just so beautiful to look at and a dream to apply. They make me feel so French and dramatic and artistic b/c of all the unique color options. On the other hand, you can apply these as basically as you want to for a non-dramtic day look. On the weekends and evenings, I'm using these to come out of my eyeshadow shell to break out a little and be more creative. These are a real treat and they last forever too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by tripprudy3

Oh yes, I can call these my HG eyeshadows!!! I have used CD eyeshadows for many years and they last all day. The colors are absolutely beautiful. I guess you can tell I can't say enough positive remarks about these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 7:53:00 AM More reviews by yellowbeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this. i got a brand new one in Images from a swap and i have never looked back. but i think this has been d/c. it has a nice blue, true yellow, olive green, purple and granite black. cant exactly wear them together, but mixing the green and blue with a damp brush gives stunning effects! i top it off with mac's frozen white and the look is major WOW! overall a great palette, nice packaging as with all dior stuff, pretty good quality e/s, soft and lasting. and actually quite worth the cost, they do give u 5 shadows :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 2:10:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

I've had the Roses Quint for maybe 4 years now. It's a great standby - I always know that when I reach for it, I'll look great and won't have to worry about my e/s fading, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by alll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

man these are great arent they. I just bought #250 called seascape...even though they look too bright in the package, they are georgous...I love these eyeshadows

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 8:09:00 PM More reviews by AbstaAbsta

I love these, they are pricey but worth the investment since the colors are rich and last a long while. My only complaint is that Dior always discontinues colors quickly (my favorite quint which was a set of mauves I got 2.5 years ago and its no longer made) The shades are very versitale, work for office or going out just depending on how you use them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by snotlet

I used to think Dior had the best e/s until I tried other high end brands. Dior e/s are very smooth and heavily pigmented (which is the best quality I love about these shadows). Their color range is wonderful, very bright and colorful. I have so many of their e/s and my favourite combination is Desert Sky and Blue Denim. The e/s in the pans are matt, most of dior's e/s are matt which can make it a bit boring at times. Although these e/s have the best pigmentation, they fade very quickly and tend to crease on my oily lids. However, they are a must have for every girl, you just gotta try dior's e/s because once you've tried them, you would never want to go back to the low end stuff. They may appear expensive, but you get 5 colors so it works out to be quite cheap per color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 10:47:00 PM More reviews by actionsport

I bought the neutral pan and I have to say that they deliver the perfect amount of pigment to the lid. compared to the 2 self-made palettes i have from mac, these are much more workable. although i love the intense pigment of mac, i find it too chalky to get an even finish-- i find i have to blend-blend-blend-- but with dior shadows, even if you simply apply it with the included foam q-tip, you can still accomplish a finished look- i find that i have overused the beige and have a moderate amount of use in the dark brown crease color and that the other three colors i barely use-- i do feel bad about that-- maybe when i'm done with the 2 used colors, i can crush the other three colors into some vaseline and make some lip gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 7:16:00 AM More reviews by sunshine34

First of all these are the BEST eyeshadows. They are the shadows that baby e/s aspire to be. (had to get that off my chest!)

Also, I LIKE that the colour combinations are *ahem* 'Quirky'! How many dark brown / mid brown / beige e/s palettes do you want or need?! These are more interesting than that! (You can go to Bobbi Brown for 3 shades of matte brown huh?)

The quality is unparalleled.Their texture is nothing short of gorgeous! They are silky smooth, finely milled, blendable, buildable. They don't cake, don't fade, don't crease, don't 'drop'.

Next, You get a fair amount of product for your money so I don't find them outrageously expensive at all.

I disagree with some of the girls that CD e/s are 'heavily pigmented' I think they have exactly the right amount of pigment. I've had trouble with e/s and blushes which have too much pigment. I always feel I have to be 'careful' applying them - Not So with these CD quints!

I've got Basic Chic, Brun Casual, Mauve Chic, Gris VIP, and I WANT MORE Dagnabbit!