December 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Soft Brown

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Soft Brown pulls peach on me, which I don't like, BUT if I put if lightly in my crease with Brule on the lid and brows, the peach barely shows when my eyes are open and it just gives a slight warmth to my eyes and makes my big brown eyes really stand out. I'm Asian with lt-med skin and yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

another one of the colors that pretty much goes with EVERY eye shadows !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like this e/s. It looks kind of boring but it makes all the difference when you're trying to blend (especially a smokey eye!) and add definition. I'm around an NC35-40 and this really helps blend other e/s. Will buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this as my crease color with honesty and I found I prefer it as just a lid color! To me I see a bit of an orange color but I love it! It is not a light brown so if you want that don't waste your money I would go with Omega or Mulch. I really like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by londonhermit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft brown is my everyday lid color. The nam is misleading because it's not brown but peachy beige. It goes on smooth and last all day with a primer. It's a great staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by debbiedhebz

I had this color for a while, I never get to use it, but recently I've been using it to make my smokey eyes even or I pair it with brule, this is a good transition color or just for everyday use, not too harsh and only gives a neutral look. It's not on my ignore list anymore because I use it almost everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by odessadaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I hated this color because its not brown at all its peachy and I have dark NC50 complextion. However I watched a youtuber and she used it as a lid color with goldmine and handwritten and it looked great. Actually this is my everyday look minus the goldmine and plus swiss chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite crease/transistion color. I wear this shadow everyday with all of my looks. I first heard about it when makeupbytiffanyd mentioned it in her videos so I decided to try it out. I like to wear this for natural looks in the crease with brule as an all over lid color and soft brown in the crease and if i want to deepen the look up a little I will just add something else in the outer corner add liner and mascara and i'm good to go. This is also a good crease color if you're wearing a green like sumptous olive on the lid or even if you're wearing a purple like nocturnelle. Great transition/blending color, would definetly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

This is my staple crease color. I lay this down first to add definition to my crease. I love the pigmentation, and it's so easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by modgal1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I nearly returned this shadow because it was so dry/matte (crumbling a bit when I opened it) and it looked very meh.

I'm so glad I kept it. It's the perfect crease/blending color for my skin tone and eye shadow palette. Works with smokey eyes, light neutral eyes. It's the little shadow that could!