MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.5

on 6/2/2011 4:19:00 PM

I use this color daily. It can be used for almost any look, for everyday I use it as a crease color and when im doing a night look I use it for blending. I think this color is a must have!

on 5/23/2011 4:54:00 AM

A fantastic transition colour, I use this almost every day! It's actually kind of a peachy-brown, it's not as tan as it appears. But it's an excellent transition crease colour and is great for blending into a smokey eye. It helps add depth and dimension. It's light enough to be a lid colour but that's not something I use it for. It looks underwhelming in the pan but I encourage giving it a chance, it's quickly become an everyday staple for me.

on 5/16/2011 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soft Brown pulls peach on me, which I don't like, BUT if I put if lightly in my crease with Brule on the lid and brows, the peach barely shows when my eyes are open and it just gives a slight warmth to my eyes and makes my big brown eyes really stand out. I'm Asian with lt-med skin and yellow undertones.

on 5/10/2011 3:46:00 PM

another one of the colors that pretty much goes with EVERY eye shadows !

on 4/6/2011 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this e/s. It looks kind of boring but it makes all the difference when you're trying to blend (especially a smokey eye!) and add definition. I'm around an NC35-40 and this really helps blend other e/s. Will buy this again when I run out!

on 3/15/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I used this as my crease color with honesty and I found I prefer it as just a lid color! To me I see a bit of an orange color but I love it! It is not a light brown so if you want that don't waste your money I would go with Omega or Mulch. I really like this!

on 1/17/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Soft brown is my everyday lid color. The nam is misleading because it's not brown but peachy beige. It goes on smooth and last all day with a primer. It's a great staple.

on 1/10/2011 8:30:00 PM

I had this color for a while, I never get to use it, but recently I've been using it to make my smokey eyes even or I pair it with brule, this is a good transition color or just for everyday use, not too harsh and only gives a neutral look. It's not on my ignore list anymore because I use it almost everyday!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first I hated this color because its not brown at all its peachy and I have dark NC50 complextion. However I watched a youtuber and she used it as a lid color with goldmine and handwritten and it looked great. Actually this is my everyday look minus the goldmine and plus swiss chocolate.

on 1/2/2011 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite crease/transistion color. I wear this shadow everyday with all of my looks. I first heard about it when makeupbytiffanyd mentioned it in her videos so I decided to try it out. I like to wear this for natural looks in the crease with brule as an all over lid color and soft brown in the crease and if i want to deepen the look up a little I will just add something else in the outer corner add liner and mascara and i'm good to go. This is also a good crease color if you're wearing a green like sumptous olive on the lid or even if you're wearing a purple like nocturnelle. Great transition/blending color, would definetly reccomend.

Top Rated MAC Products