October 22, 2014 | 1407 users online

Moisturizers - Dove - Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 1:51:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

Love this stuff and i hope they do not discontinue this! It works well on my combination skin and leaves my skin dewy. It works great under makeup and does not cause break outs. It also is great under eyes. =) 7.99 is a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 12:36:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

This moisturizer didn't absorb well at all, but it makes my skin glowy so I mix it in with my La Mer moisturizing lotion and my skin is gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2006 10:59:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The last year I have started purchasing a lot of Dove products and really liking them. This is a light day lotion that contains skin nutrients including ceramides, panthenol, vitamin e, and vitamin a. It absorbs perfectly into my skin as do all of the other Dove nutrient products. Does not leave my combo skin looking or feeling greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by limpylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for an inexpensive facial moisturizer with sunscreen to replace my old Suave moisturizer when I found this one. It seems to work rather well for me, but I wish it were lighter. Unfortunately this is too thick to apply on my oily forehead. And since I do use this for the sunscreen as well, I think I will have to continue looking for a lighter moisturizer since I don't want to leave my forehead exposed to the sun.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by melisaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and hadn't been using moisturizer since most seem to make my skin more oily. I also hadn't been using sunscreen since I don't like the heavy feeling and smell of it :/ I finally came to my senses and thought I should get a moisturizer with sunscreen in it. I read rave reviews on epinions for this product so I decided to try it out. It cost around $6. It comes in an odd bottle with a pull-off cap and you have to squeeze out the lotion. The first I noticed about it while putting it on is the overwhelming sunscreen smell. I was disappointed with this product after that. It does feel a bit heavier than most moisturizers but not as much as most sunscreens. The lotion does eventually soak into your skin, but it still feels a bit greasy on me throughout the day. No breakouts too so far, thank goodness. I'm still using this during the day if I go make-up free until I finish off the bottle, but I wouldn't buy it again :P

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

EDIT: still looking for something better, but love this lotion for the morning and flakies.

This is my basic morning lotion. in the morning, i use a gentle cleanser then this. it really moisturises my skin just enough so it is not flaky or greasy. my skin drinks it up! also has spf, maybe not a lot, but its better then none! recommend. lasts for ever! great packaging, bu silver wears off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this moisturizer for several months now (LASTS FOREVER!). It's great for my combination skin during the fall/winter months. However, I noticed that if I just wore the moisturizer with no foundation on, my face looked shiny. I do tend to get oily in the t-zone. So I don't really recommend this for those with oily skin. I've learned to just put the moisturizer everywhere BUT my t-zone. I haven't had any problems with breakouts. It has a light, pleasant cucumber-like scent. Price is very reasonable; I would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by 2pink

this is a nice moisturizer with nice ingredients----sodium PCA, sucrose (2 excellent water-binding agents), bisabolol, green tea extract (anti-irritants), as well as grape seed extract and retinyl palmitate (good antioxidants). also a lovely smell. and it's very cheap!!! I do despise the packaging, though. and....it's NOT PHOTO-STABLE. why is photo-stable bad?
If you use unstable sunscreen, you can be doing more harm than good.:
if you liked this and would still like it for night use, maybe try the sensitive essentials lotion instead. i find the ingredients even better. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2006 5:38:00 AM More reviews by PeachyLichee

I used to use this a few years back. The reason why I stopped was because that it started making my face break out after a few months of using it, and that the smell was really overwhelming for me. I prefer fragrance-free moisturizers now. The SPF 15 isn't bad, but I'd prefer to have at least SPF 30 on my face. One of the downfalls for me when I used this with my combination skin was that it felt greasy and too heavy in the summer, which didn't help with my oily skin at the time. However, if you don't mind scented moisturizers, have dry skin, and would want a decent moisturizer for the winter, try it out :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't believe that this doesn't have a higher rating! I think this stuff is great. I have dry winter skin right now, and this lotion is fantastic for providing light moisturization for the day. It leaves my skin smooth and dewey. I'm not sure if the sunscreen is photostable, but the SPF 15 is a nice bonus. I like this MUCH better than Olay Complete -- it seems to absorb into my skin more quickly and moisturize more effectively. For less than $6, you can't go wrong here. Definitely will repurchase.