L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Yellow 5.

on 9/26/2009 7:39:00 AM

OMG! This product is a MUST have for every woman out there who colors or blowdries their hair. It is by far, hands down, 100%, the BEST moisturizing hair creme I've ever tried in my life. I noticed some very high end salons using this product in my hair and my hair would come out frizz free, so silky, soft and so manageable. Ever since I started using this product, my hair has NEVER looked better. This is the only product I've ever found which gives me thick, smooth and such shiny hair. It's a miracle in a tub. I get compliments on my hair all the time now, and I've turned all my friends onto this and they love it! I can't say enough good things about this. A huge tub is sold at Sally's for $9.99, the price is unbeatable, it lasts a super long time. The way to apply it is to get out of the shower, pat your hair with a towel and apply a quarter size (more if your hair is longer) through your damp hair and comb through. Don't rinse off, the key is to leave it in. Be careful not to apply too much, then your hair will be pastey. Then apply your regular styling products and blowdry as usual. Your hair will get better and better the longer you use this product. This is the only product, which has kept my hair healthy enough to avoid breakage and make it super strong, so I can grow it out. My hair has truly never looked better. I HIGHLY recommend this product. I alternate between the treatment and this creme. I prefer the creme, but I use the treatment once a week, to repair my hair. Other times, I use the creme. Hands down my HG product of ALL TIME!

on 9/11/2009 6:55:00 PM

I fell in love with this stuff! I tried the GVP version of Clariol Shimmer Lights (from Sally's) and did like the directions said and washed twice. After my long hair (middle of back) was a complete rat's nest (sticking up everywhere with crazy snarls). I just had my hair foiled blonde and the stylist turned my hair brassy. I had to go in the next day and get a color correction in which they had to turn me blonder to get most of the orange out of my hair. Anyways, I used this after the purple drying shampoo (which I will continue to use as all of these types of shampoo are drying) and I was breathless as to how thick and creamy this is! It is so drenching with moisture it is almost an oil -without the oilyness. It moisturized and coated my hair perfectly without being heavy. I rinsed it out (I started leaving my hair a little slippery from deep conditioners so they can lock in the moisture) and was surprized at how much of the moisture was still there from the conditioner without my hair being weighed down. This stuff is my new HG and it completely blows my previous HG Biologe Conditioning Balm out of the water! Besides, doesn't everyone want a deep conditioner that still conditions and softens their hair after they rinse it out? I do! My hair was left shiny and super moisturized! This will also be my new after deep protein treatment deep conditioner (I will stop looking because I will not trust anything else to drench my hair with moisture!).
It was also only $2 more for the 16oz jar (making it $12.99 from Sally's) and I love it so much I would pay $40 a jar (shh...don't tell!). Try it! You will not want anything else!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought the small sample size from Sally's Beauty Supply yesterday. I found it really moisturizing. I just got my hair color treated (and my hair is dry, thick, and curly) so it was especially dry this past weekend. I used this to help restore some moisture into the hair and it definitely helped. In the shower my hair was much smoother. I will be purchasing the larger size.

UPDATE: This stuff is amazing. I now have a full size tube. My hair feels so good after I've used this. This is such an amazing conditioner for a reasonable price.

on 7/18/2009 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product vs. Kerastase Masquintense, the first 6 ingredients are identical, and 11 of the 13 ingredients in the L'oreal's Mega Moisture are in the Kerastase Masquintense - very similar! L'oreal also owns the Kerastase line.

Kerastase Masquintense - $50 for 6.8oz on Amazon.com
L'oreal's Mega Moisture Nurturing - $12.99 for 16 oz. from Sally's Beauty Supply

I got the 1 oz. sample packet of Mega Moisture from Sally's for 2.59 yesterday to try it out. Beats paying $50 for the Kerastase.

on 5/20/2009 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Anything that says it will "fix" my dry hair, i tend to browse and buy. Most stay in some unused forgotten corner in my cabinet. This one i USE! and not only that i BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN and really again. I have middle eastern chemically treated hair. This makes it noticably smoother and less dry and overall more manageable. I've always been tempted when my hair gets super stressed from blow drying to splurge on Kerastese and have come thissss close to spending the $60 on it, but ive heard this is almost the same formula and so alas, till i can truly afford to spend that on a hair masque, ill buy thisbecause it works.

Only reason I dont give it a 5 star is because im convinced the Kerastese would do better and there is indeed some "magic" product for my stressed hair.

on 5/8/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so the packaging is plain ugly but the contents are magic! I went to a local beauty supply store with complaints of stressed over processed hair. I grabbed this product and my fly away mess is gone. All that was left behind was shiny manageable hair at a great price. I will definitely purchase this product again!

on 3/23/2009 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Would I buy this product again? YES YES and YES!! I have a thick, wavy Asian hair that tends to be on the drier side, because I use straightening iron almost everyday.
I went to get my hair cut at this new salon -and the hair stylist recommended me this product. It can be used as a regular conditioner, for my type of hair, he told me. I believed him -since his salon doesn't actually use L'Oreal products (so it gotta be personal preference, right?) So glad that I believed him and picked one up at Sally's!
It comes in 2 sizes, 8oz and 16 oz. I got mine on sale, it's $9.99 for the 16 oz one (regular price is $12.99).
This creme makes my hair incredibly soft and easier to manage. It smells wonderful, too!! I just bought the shampoo and used it once. I may not like the shampoo that much -but we'll see (I'll write a separate review for it). I've been using Redken shampoo with this creme -and they were the perfect combo. With L'Oreal Shampoo -I noticed my hair is not as smooth. But, then again -it could be just one of those days! :) I'll update if necessary!

on 3/12/2009 4:19:00 PM

I really did love this stuff. Gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I don't really believe it's strong enough to use as a deep conditioner. I do love it for everyday though. Smells great, surprisingly doesn't weigh my hair down a bit, and leaves my hair extremely soft and healthy. Can't keep my hands out of my hair (and neither can my man!) when I use this stuff. Every now and then I stray to other conditioners, but kick myself and go back to this one in the end. Will continue to repurchase.

This amazing conditioner totally repaired my bleached blonde hair. Before, My hair was processed looking and lakced shine and bounce.

My regimine when using this conditioner:
Put all over damp hair, squeezing out all water, blow dry hair till almost all dry. Then I rinse it out completely and blow dry it again, it makes my hair so soft!!!!!!!

this is awesome, so much better than the Redken i was using before, which doesnt hold a candle to this baby!

I got this @ Sally's for $9.99, good price for awesome product.

As a stylist who works with Aveda products, I'm sensitive to the fact that some of my clients cannot afford Aveda's high price tags. As a result, especially when it comes to conditioners, I'm always on the lookout for comparable products at much lower prices. I decided to try this one after reading positive reviews. While I think that it's decent, it's not phenomenal. It seems to coat the cuticle well enough to weigh it down, which will help to keep the hair shaft from losing protein molecules and stay strong over time, but it doesn't seem to really moisturize it. After shampooing and conditioning with a lighter conditioner the following day, my hair felt exactly the same as it did before using this conditioner. It did not seem to have any increased moisture. After using Aveda's Dry Remedy or Redken's Butter Treat, there is a noticeable difference in the moisture level of my hair. If you can afford it, I would recommend either of those over this product.