MAC Pink Bronze Pigment

4.1

on 5/25/2005 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pink Bronze is very beautiful, coral that flashes pink and yellow. I pair this with UD Baked e/s to enhance the bronze and it's sooo gorgeous! I dont like using this on lips, havent tried it on cheeks yet. Yay for sexy beach bunny look!

on 5/12/2005 11:40:00 PM

Beautiful colour. Love it. I love matching it to wear with different colours. It has a lot of versatility to wear with colours.

My favourite look is matching it with MAC Bronze for a beautiful look together.

Makes for a great blush too, if worn properly.

Pink Bronze is an absolutely gorgeous color! On this GGG, NC42, it has numerous uses!! I love to use it as eyeshadow, of course, and recently discovered it could be used as lipgloss as well for a kiss of pink and copper. Also, my newest way to use this - as a highlighter! I just dust it on lightly wherever the sun would naturally hit, and it gives me a glowy, healthy, sun-kissed beach bunny look!! Even my makeup-clueless DH said it was sexy!! *LOVE*!

on 4/2/2005 9:58:00 PM

Why did I hesitate getting this? It's such a unique color. I will be using it for eyeshadow, a highlighter,and lipgloss. This is a pink bronze color (duh) that flashes coral. I love this color!

Can you say? 3-dimensional? Can you say *goes with lots of colors*?

This is so unique and funky yet so versatile. Cool tones can wear it, warm tones can wear it. Can be worn (as a shadow is how I generally use this pigment) with peaches, pinks, and nude and clear glosses. Stays on all day. i love to wear it as a wash on my eye area. Sex-ay!

on 3/7/2005 12:49:00 AM

I think everyone has done a good job of describing the color so I won't go into it too much, but on my nc25 skin, it actually looked more orange than pink or bronze...maybe it's just my skin coloring. It's pretty, but it's very bright and noticeable, I think I'd only wear it for a springy or summertime look. Too orangey frosty for my lips or cheeks (just my preference), but it's nice on the eyes.

on 2/12/2005 9:14:00 AM

Received this in a swap and all in all – I am fairly pleased. This makes a DIVINE lipcolor mixed with MAC Duo Rose Pro Gloss or I suppose any clear or sheer lipgloss. The name of this shade is descriptive of what it is – a pink bronze with high shimmer. This can also be used carefully as a blush (too much may be TOO sheeny) and gives a warm summer glow. Also lovely as a wash or, what I like to do – pair this with Golden Olive Pigment. Basically this is almost as versatile as Rose Pigment for me. If you already own Motif e/s, you may want to avoid this shade as the two are slightly similar. I’ll never run out, but if I do, I will definitely re-buy!

on 2/7/2005 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow. Now this is what i hoped melon would look on my mmm skin. Beautiful complex color which i find so hard to describe...say mix of orangey peach-pink-hints of bronzey gold. ;) Such a must have for you tanned ladies. Love wearing this with neutral pigments like tan, coco beach. Also love wearing this atop my chantecaille persimmon e/s to give it a kick. One of top 5 fav. pigments.

on 1/22/2005 6:06:00 PM

What a weird color. I had a sample and swapped it away because it just didn't look right on my pale LLL skin. I think women with darker skintones could carry it though.

Undecided on this one. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. Seems like it's a little tough to get this to stick to the eye sometimes, and it flakes all over your face worse than most of the other pigments. The color is VERY bright and must be toned down some, unless you are purposely going for the "disco ball" look. It's pretty when paired with MAC Steamy eyeshadow, but I can't find anything else it looks good paired with.