LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 8/24/2012 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A lovely smell and moisturizing, but seemed to lose its smell after a while.

on 8/22/2012 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Smells like honey nut cheerios. It's very moisturizing. I almost didn't buy it but my husband smelled it at Lush and threw it in my basket. He loved the smell. It's has a prominent caramel scent to it as well. I'm not the biggest fan of caramel or vanilla but this is nice. If you want to smell like honey nut cheerios with caramel poured on top and have your significant other smell you for 15 minutes after you shower then pick this one up.

After reading lots of reviews raving about this soap, I decided to give this product a try. After smelling it in the shop I though it would leave a lovely sweet smell on my skin after using it. Well, the "lovely smell" must have been something else in the shop as when I smelt it at home it was one of the most sickly smells my poor little nose has had to endure. As a soap it does a good job in cleaning but no smell was left on my skin, thankfully.

Moisturising, Gets rid of arm bumps, smells amazing, and it's just so lovely in general. I love this soap so much!

on 7/5/2012 1:43:00 PM

I got this as a free sample. I heard really great things about it before so I was really excited to try it out. The smell is nice but I'm sad to say that after only one use it dried out my skin so bad I had to apply my really thick moisturiser after to help my skin. I will try use up the sample as a hand soap but I'm sure it will still annoy so it will probably end up in my bin. Really disappointing.

on 6/26/2012 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i looooooooove this soap!!! i can't go through the day without having used it at least once! the smell just makes me think good thoughts and i love how it has scented my entire bathroom. this leaves my skin soft and smooth. the kids enjoy using it as well especially when they see how much i go gaga over it. i would buy this again and again and again and again...

on 6/6/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I will only buy this soap again. If I have the extra cash.

Don't get me wrong, the soap smells great, and it makes me feel clean and refreshed. But a small bar for more than 15 dollars is burning a hole in my wallet.

No matter how fragrant it is, I will never spend that kind of money on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was gifted a chunk of this soap by a lovely MUAer and I could NOT be more THRILLED. I have no LUSH nearby and hate to buy before trying (atleast smelling) something. This soap is probably my very favorite of all time and if I had the funds and the access to it, I'd give up shower gels and use this exclusively. I love the honey-caramel scent and the creamy feel. My skin is so silky after using this! MUST buy more.

on 6/4/2012 12:11:00 AM

I thnk it's nice. But its not like omg I have to have this. The lush soaps are sooo close to being perfect...but most of them just have this weird nauseating smell.

on 5/27/2012 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first lush soap I have used and I love the scent so much, but I wish it didn't contain SLS and perfume. I think it dried my skin out a bit so I'm going to try the "It's Raining Men" shower gel next time.