October 24, 2014 | 1840 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by minminXP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will only buy this soap again. If I have the extra cash.

Don't get me wrong, the soap smells great, and it makes me feel clean and refreshed. But a small bar for more than 15 dollars is burning a hole in my wallet.

No matter how fragrant it is, I will never spend that kind of money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was gifted a chunk of this soap by a lovely MUAer and I could NOT be more THRILLED. I have no LUSH nearby and hate to buy before trying (atleast smelling) something. This soap is probably my very favorite of all time and if I had the funds and the access to it, I'd give up shower gels and use this exclusively. I love the honey-caramel scent and the creamy feel. My skin is so silky after using this! MUST buy more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thnk it's nice. But its not like omg I have to have this. The lush soaps are sooo close to being perfect...but most of them just have this weird nauseating smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first lush soap I have used and I love the scent so much, but I wish it didn't contain SLS and perfume. I think it dried my skin out a bit so I'm going to try the "It's Raining Men" shower gel next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely soap, it smells gorgeous and really moisturises the skin. This is a great one for everyday use and I love it.
I would use this and the sand stone soap which I loved as it was so exfoliating but they have discontinued it now :(.
This one is a great all rounder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For Australians (and anywhere else with them), this smells exactly like Butter Menthols! Which I quite like in a cough lolly, but in a soap it was a bit strange. I'd sniffed it instore a few times but it never really caught my interest. I received it in a gift-box for my birthday. I don't mind using it at the moment, because I'm sick and it's cold, and butter menthol scent is quite comforting. It also layers really nicely under Vanilla Dee-Lite. It does melt quite quickly, but it also bubbles nicely and isn't as drying as some other Lush soaps. I'm not sure I'd buy it again, if I do it will probably a winter-time thing. But I will certainly enjoy using it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

I love the smell of this soap. Honey, tofee....yum. The honeycomb on top is kind of cool, but I found that it was a bit annoying once the actual soap started wearing down because the honeycomb doesnt get used up as fast as the soap part. I got a wedge piece and it was kind of awkward to use without scratching myself with the honeycomb. I might end up just taking that part off. But the soap itself is very creamy and just smells great. Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by prinxxshelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The scent of this soap is amazing!!! When i first brought it home, i thought it smelled revoltingly sweet to the point i was planning on giving the soap away. After smelling it a couple times, the scent really grew on me and i started to absolutely love it! It smells really sweet and smells like honey more than anything else. The soap itself isn't extremely moisturizing, but a little bit more moisturizing than regular soaps. The scent doesnt linger on my skin :( which really sucks because the scent is delicious! Although it doesn't do too much for my skin, ill definitely buy it again for its scent. I really want to try the It's Raining Men shower gel, which apparently smells the same! :) definitely going out to buy that soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ellenicole16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The thing I love most about this soap is the scent. Its hard to describe, but its very sweet yet clean. To me it doesn't smell like honey, more like a light caramel scent. The scent lingers on your skin for a little bit after you wash with it, but you have to put your skin right up to your nose to smell it, so it is light. But that's okay with me - if it was too strong it might be way too overpowering!

The soap lathers beautifully, I was actually very surprised by the creamy lather that it produced. My skin feels pretty smooth after using it, which is great.

The only downside is that it is quite expensive for what it is. I know that LUSH uses top shelf ingredients and that they are for the most part natural, but it is still a little overpriced in my opinion. That won't stop me from buying it though! It just smells way too good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I love the smell of this soap. Honey and Carmel (yummy). It does leave my skin squeaky clean. Once dried, my skin does feel smooth and soft. I can also see why other reviews have mentioned that this soap can dry your skin. It doesn't moisurize your skin, but thats why there's lotion for it.(problem solved). Also, yes: the honey comb part does fall off, but the soap itself is the best part anyway in my opinion.

Overall, I will def repurchased. I had gotten this for less than $2 for sample. Its a bit expensive so I recommend to buy a small sample no more than $1-3 then if you like as much as I did, go for the bigger cut next time!