July 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I use this product as a contour powder than as a bronzer. Reason being, I found out that I look better without bronzer AFTER I bought this..
I really like the colour of this, it's not orange but its not a true brown and so it is acts as a good bronzer and contour powder. It has gold specks in it, but once it is applied onto the skin, it is barely noticeable. The pigmentation is pretty good. Not as pigmented as NARS Laguna but it is still up there. Two swipes of this is enough to bronze up my complexion.
I like the packaging of this because it has a mirror and so I can bring this with me and be able to touch up anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my year to be bronzey.. not bronzed or bronze just bronzey.

and this bronzer is doing a great job of giving me color without grey, pink or orange and depositing a lovely bronzey finish on my NC15 skin.. I won't tan, so this is the next best thing to it.

love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hazelbaby098

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING. GIVES A SUN-KISSED AIRBRUSHED LOOK. DOES NOT LOOK ORANGE. EASILY BLENDABLE. worth every penny. enough said.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a soft bronzer in more of a light golden tone. On my skin its rather natural. However this is build-able, yet goes lightly. Still not sure on... Search continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MMnoob

This is perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't look like mud or dirty on my face when i apply and it looks very naturally when used properly. There is gold glitter on the powder, but it doesn't show that much when applied. =) Uses it everyday

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't use bronzer religously. I prefer to use blush but whenever the sun comes out and I get a bit darker I always reach for this, and I love it! It looks so so natural, I chose this after a long search because it has no pink undertones, it is purely brown. It does have shimmer but I never wear enough for it to to be obvious. This looks brilliant with a golden creme shimmer product, very healthy and glowy. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by joleenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this bronzer FOREVER. It's really great if you want just a little extra color or if you want a LOT of extra color. Definitely builds up well. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it comes off a little orangey (not really on my skin color) but on others that I have seen use it. Other than that, LOVE it. Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't usually use bronzers but this was recommended to me and I love it. It was recommended to me so I wouldn't have to keep buying different powder colors everytime I got darker. I tan very easily so I was told using a bronzer would help and it definitely does. It looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show up on the face so that is another great thing. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is a pretty good bronzer. It lasts forever and I think the colour works on most people. I have a very greenish-yellowish undertone to my skin (think of it as very very fair olive skin) and it just adds a really nice dimension to whichever blush I use. I am not a huge bronzer lover, so I think that influenced my rating of 3 stars.
The only caution I have is not to use it with too heavy of a hand, because of both the sparkles (not too noticeable but definitely there) and the fact that it is highly pigmented-it will look really dirty and dark, especially on lighter skin. I have used it on my sister, who has very fair skin with pink undertones, and it still looked really pretty (applied lightly).
The product is good, I just think, overall, matte bronzers look better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really like the name implies, the golden brown shade. It makes me look washed out. Obviously I would need those orangey tones, I always look really flat and blah whan I wear this plus that the texture is sort of really dry so it never applies smoothly. I always have it on blotchy! Nah I dont like this bronzer at all. I have one other bronzer that is much better quality and goes on more smoothly than this (dermosil). I also like Guerlain bronzer MUCH better because it applies so smoothly. Really cool case though!