MAC Refined Golden

on 6/14/2010 2:10:00 PM

Love, love, love this stuff! I have been buying it for years. Yes, it does have shimmer which turns some people off, but I do not find it to be overpowering. I often use it more as a blush than an all-over bronzer (I'm already pretty dark - NC40 now, but NC45 in the past).

on 6/13/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually really liked this bronzer.
At first i thought it would be to dark but it worked out great.
One of my friends even complimented me saying i looked like i had a tan! :)

on 6/11/2010 10:37:00 AM

This is my go-to bronzer! i have light/medium skin and it gives me the perfect bronze glow, without looking orange.. It goes on smooth and leaves a perfect glow! I would recommend this to anyone with a light to medium complexion. love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I use this product as a contour powder than as a bronzer. Reason being, I found out that I look better without bronzer AFTER I bought this..
I really like the colour of this, it's not orange but its not a true brown and so it is acts as a good bronzer and contour powder. It has gold specks in it, but once it is applied onto the skin, it is barely noticeable. The pigmentation is pretty good. Not as pigmented as NARS Laguna but it is still up there. Two swipes of this is enough to bronze up my complexion.
I like the packaging of this because it has a mirror and so I can bring this with me and be able to touch up anywhere.

on 6/9/2010 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

this is my year to be bronzey.. not bronzed or bronze just bronzey.

and this bronzer is doing a great job of giving me color without grey, pink or orange and depositing a lovely bronzey finish on my NC15 skin.. I won't tan, so this is the next best thing to it.

love this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a soft bronzer in more of a light golden tone. On my skin its rather natural. However this is build-able, yet goes lightly. Still not sure on... Search continues!

on 5/30/2010 2:24:00 AM

This is perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't look like mud or dirty on my face when i apply and it looks very naturally when used properly. There is gold glitter on the powder, but it doesn't show that much when applied. =) Uses it everyday

on 5/24/2010 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't use bronzer religously. I prefer to use blush but whenever the sun comes out and I get a bit darker I always reach for this, and I love it! It looks so so natural, I chose this after a long search because it has no pink undertones, it is purely brown. It does have shimmer but I never wear enough for it to to be obvious. This looks brilliant with a golden creme shimmer product, very healthy and glowy. Highly recommended.

on 5/14/2010 6:58:00 PM

I've been using this bronzer FOREVER. It's really great if you want just a little extra color or if you want a LOT of extra color. Definitely builds up well. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it comes off a little orangey (not really on my skin color) but on others that I have seen use it. Other than that, LOVE it. Definitely recommend it!