April 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my year to be bronzey.. not bronzed or bronze just bronzey.

and this bronzer is doing a great job of giving me color without grey, pink or orange and depositing a lovely bronzey finish on my NC15 skin.. I won't tan, so this is the next best thing to it.

love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hazelbaby098

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING. GIVES A SUN-KISSED AIRBRUSHED LOOK. DOES NOT LOOK ORANGE. EASILY BLENDABLE. worth every penny. enough said.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a soft bronzer in more of a light golden tone. On my skin its rather natural. However this is build-able, yet goes lightly. Still not sure on... Search continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MMnoob

This is perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't look like mud or dirty on my face when i apply and it looks very naturally when used properly. There is gold glitter on the powder, but it doesn't show that much when applied. =) Uses it everyday

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't use bronzer religously. I prefer to use blush but whenever the sun comes out and I get a bit darker I always reach for this, and I love it! It looks so so natural, I chose this after a long search because it has no pink undertones, it is purely brown. It does have shimmer but I never wear enough for it to to be obvious. This looks brilliant with a golden creme shimmer product, very healthy and glowy. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by joleenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this bronzer FOREVER. It's really great if you want just a little extra color or if you want a LOT of extra color. Definitely builds up well. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it comes off a little orangey (not really on my skin color) but on others that I have seen use it. Other than that, LOVE it. Definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't usually use bronzers but this was recommended to me and I love it. It was recommended to me so I wouldn't have to keep buying different powder colors everytime I got darker. I tan very easily so I was told using a bronzer would help and it definitely does. It looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show up on the face so that is another great thing. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This is a pretty good bronzer. It lasts forever and I think the colour works on most people. I have a very greenish-yellowish undertone to my skin (think of it as very very fair olive skin) and it just adds a really nice dimension to whichever blush I use. I am not a huge bronzer lover, so I think that influenced my rating of 3 stars.
The only caution I have is not to use it with too heavy of a hand, because of both the sparkles (not too noticeable but definitely there) and the fact that it is highly pigmented-it will look really dirty and dark, especially on lighter skin. I have used it on my sister, who has very fair skin with pink undertones, and it still looked really pretty (applied lightly).
The product is good, I just think, overall, matte bronzers look better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is really like the name implies, the golden brown shade. It makes me look washed out. Obviously I would need those orangey tones, I always look really flat and blah whan I wear this plus that the texture is sort of really dry so it never applies smoothly. I always have it on blotchy! Nah I dont like this bronzer at all. I have one other bronzer that is much better quality and goes on more smoothly than this (dermosil). I also like Guerlain bronzer MUCH better because it applies so smoothly. Really cool case though!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!