April 20, 2014 | 1982 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Gentle BiPhase Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Between this and Lancome's BiFacils, I prefer this one simply because it doesn't leave a greasy residue afterwards. Both work equally well at removing all kinds and depths of eye makeup and even long-lasting lip color; however, BiFacils leaves my eyes feeling oily and I find myself having to wipe my eyes dry with a tissue before applying my eye cream. The Chanel remover is gentle and moisturizing on my eyes without the greasiness. One lippie off however because like everything Chanel, it is overpriced. Still would recommend it though! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ilostmychoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG, removes my mascara with little or no effort on my part. Only trick is to hold a cotton pad with it on it, over the closed lid for a few seconds then wipe away - make up removed. Its nice and gentle to.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by goldenluxury

This is the best eye make remover,worth every penny. It lasts for a long time and is gentle if it happens to get in your eyes. Other brands cannot compare. In this case you are getting what you pay for!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sonaliagrawal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is the easiest to take off any weak/strong eye makeup off, and it does so very very gently. I have used many others, including the popular Lancome one, but so far only this Chanel item seems to work on ANY makeup. I also use it for removing some color-stay kind of lipsticks. Leaves my eye area silky smooth too. I wear contact lenses, and it does not interfere with them at all.
Its my staple eye makeup remover, so would definitely buy again. I run out of it every once a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 11:31:00 PM More reviews by 3catsncrazypuppy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like BiPhase only needs a small amount to remove eye makeup fully and does not sting or leave an oily residue. I use to use Lancôme’s Bifacils and found the oily residue bothered me and if I left in my contacts would stay on them forever. The BiPhase is really nice. It doesn’t have that oily feel and its really good at getting the makeup off. I had to use a lot more Bifacils to do the same job as one round cotton disk of the biphase. The disk does both my eyes effectively.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by littleliverbird

Absolutely the best eye make up remover I have tried. Does not irritate my skin at all and takes every single trace of all eye make up off including waterproof mascara. I have deducted lippies for the price of this product. I tend to go through a bottle every month or so and it is very expensive compared to a lot of other high-end eye make up removers. That said, I will buy it again because it is the best and does exactly what it claims to do unlike so many others I have tried that feel harsh on my skin and does not remove all eye make up. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2006 6:33:00 PM More reviews by 8hourcream

I have very sensitive eyes that water all the time, but I think this is actually remarkably gentle. You have to give it a good shake to activate the ingredients, and I find it very gentle but about 80% effective.

Its also non oily which is very good - however, Im not sure if this the best - I need at least four cotton pads in order to give my eyes a good clean and the next day I have a little residue. Im on the search for the BEST eye make up remover!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Lenna0013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Even worse than Bifacils. Let me get one thing straight though: it's not an awful cleanser, it's just not anything you expected it to be, and that is gentle and 100% effective. Besides, far too expensive for the amount you get, and I usually love expensive cosmetics. There is nothing expensive in this cleanser though, because interesting enough, but in my experience (used app. 15 types of cleansers), any cheap one beats this one. And, like one reviewer before me already said, it stings. Bad. Those with sensitive eyes, beware.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 9:55:00 PM More reviews by beautymania

Simply THE BEST eye make-up remover on the market! SUPER effective yet SUPER gentle, quick and easy to use, a little goes a long way. This is, year after year, an award winning product and, if you try it, you will understand why.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 7:55:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I used to be a devoted Lancome Bi-Facil user until I got a sample of this eye makeup remover and have since switched. Chanel's eye makeup remover is a bi-phase eye makeup remover like Lancome's but doesn't leave that oily residue after use. That is one of the reasons that I like this eye make up remover. I also like the fact that it removes all traces of makeup without having to reapply, even for my waterproof mascara. This one is a definite staple for me.