Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Arginine HCl, Lysine HCl, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone, Honey, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract

on 5/22/2010 12:56:00 AM

Have used this for 8? years off & on. Always come back to it! Have had various lengths & no matter what, it always leaves my hair soft & manageable without making it heavy & flat (2c/3a, red, normal)...Tried other things & keep coming back - I'll finally admit, it's my HG when paired w/ the shampoo!!!!

on 5/19/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have been using this conditioner for at least 15 (20 years now) years on and off. Of all the Suave Professionals products, this is the best one I have tried. I use higher end products too but always have some of this on hand and I always come back to it. I have semi-wavy, fine, frizzy hair that is is fairly dense and color treated. This leaves my hair soft, shiny, less frizzy and manageable. It never disappoints me. And it performs as well as the higher end products I have used. My husband loves it too and has completely different hair texture. It is dirt cheap too. I think if I could have only one conditioner, this would be it.

on 4/21/2010 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I tried this product over at my sister's house and did not blow dry my hair like I usually do after I shower. I let it air dry and my hair turned out romantically soft and manageable. My hair however is long, thick, and wavy. So, I bought this and have tried it for a week now. It leaves my hair silky but dry. Soft enough for indoors but once I go outdoor, it becomes dry and harsh. I know that most hair are like this because of humidity. So, I usually tie my hair in a twist to keep its natural moisture locked in. Overall, its good for a drugstore brand. I like this more than Pantene Pro V shampoo/conditioner. There is no smell to it though like Herbal Essence shampoo. Which is a pro or con, depending on if you like fragrant shampoo or not.

I bought the family size shampoo and conditioner with the pump at Walmart for $4.00 dollars each. Which is a bargain compared to the other brands they sell there.

I would buy it and use it again. I like switching my shampoo/conditioner every 3 weeks.

on 4/13/2010 10:39:00 PM

My hair loves this conditioner. I am licensed and can buy salon products at half off, and so far this is the best conditioner I have found. Leaves my hair smooth, moisturized and easy to manage at an unbeatable price. Certainly as good as any of the salon brands I have tried, and in many cases much better. Can't beat the price either.

i used it last night in muh bath tub and it was niceeeee

on 3/29/2010 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 2 years. The product has a thick, creamy consistency. I have been wearing my hair natural (4a/4b) hair for a couple of years. I use this conditioner for co-washing. My hair is soft and managable. Prior to using this product, I had to use Sta-Soft Fro conditioner spray to comb-out my natural hair. I no longer have to use the spray. I find that this product has worked well for me. Affordable price is another benefit.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I brought this because I was in need of a conditioner and I saw that they were on sale for 1.95 so I brought the conditioner and the shampoo. I love it! It works just like a highend salon conditioner and the scent smells so good. I cant quite pin point it but kind of like coconut I think. It makes my hair soft and smelling good. My hair doesnt feel like it is weighted down or have build up. My hair is bouncy and fluffy when I am done straighten my dye hair Yes i will buy this item again!

on 3/8/2010 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Rave for Humectant Conditioner! Super detangler, and makes
my very long hair hang and swing just right, with a bit of extra volume.
Nice light scent with a tiny hint of coconut that goes away when your
hair dries. Extreme lightness of scent is very important for me.
Excellent value. Update 4/10 - I have used this product for my 1st
CO-washing, and it turned out much better than expected, though it
took 6 times the amount I'd normally use (the price still allows for that).

on 2/28/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Great for cowashing, although I would agree with other PPs in regards to the product being rather thin for what one would expect from a conditioner.

on 9/21/2009 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I cannot tell you how much I needed to like this product (and/or BioBasis)... they are two of the only conditioners that from what I can tell, do not have fabric softerner in them (I'm allergic to the fabric softerner in conditioners.) But these have silicone, which just dries my hair out beyond belief. So after two days of having my hands not be swollen, but my hair turning into a dried out mess, I had to stop using this. The smell of this one is not as overwhelming as the BioBasics, but I find the BioBasics more hydrating (well, relatively).