New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I saw this in the store and didn't think it'd show up on me because I'm fairly tan, but after seeing Jlovesmac1 (one of the few beauty gurus to not wash out her tan skin) hype it up, I decided to buy it.
It's super cheap, barely hitting $3. It's simple packaging, not too extravagant. The plastic is cheap though. I like the mirror and the little sun imprint.

The actual product itself though isn't super pigmented for me, which is good, but there is a lot of fallout. Despite that, I have yet to hit pan on this. I use Ecotools angled blush/bronzer brush and it sculpts out my face pretty nicely, My face is naturally an oval shape, a bit on the round side.

I recommend this to peeps who actually have a tan, these negative reviews from pale people kinda give the product a bad name because they picked out the wrong bronzing color and blame it on the product. No, I find that unfair.

I'm yellow-toned but this doesn't look muddy or pink on me. I really like this product, however I have some cheekbones because of my mother so I don't have a huge need for contour.

on 6/6/2014 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Again, I bought this product because I saw such great things about it. Ive gotta quit doing that because most times, I am waisting my money. For me, Its just a little orange on my skin in the sun. I can use it for days I want to apply bronzer lightly but thats probably it. If I put on enough to use it to contour, It just shows up orange on me. Thankfully, I got it on clearance but will probably never use it all.

on 5/25/2014 11:39:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. I will never purchase a high end bronzer again. This is perfect for contouring.

on 5/22/2014 9:04:00 PM

I purchase and purchase again and again. Bestest Bronzer Evvvvahhh.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer out there (where I live anyway). It's truly matte and not orange-y.
I can get pretty dark in the summer (NC30-42) and still am able to use this for contouring.
Mine has lasted me for a very long time without hitting pan yet. Super affordable.

on 5/17/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very nice!! Normally I am not much on NYC, I'd rather use WnW but this is really good. It doesn't make my face too shiny or glittery. There is a fine line between too shimmery & glittery, this little gem toes the line quite well!! I noticed mine was opened or something somehow when I got it home but not worth the trip to replace it 10-15 miles since the product did not seem to be tampered with but it was missing its powder puff. I like the packaging & the mirror is a nice touch.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it was cheap and I was broke. It exceeded all expectations and I will continue to buy it because it works so well. Even, blends well, perfect tone.

on 5/13/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As indicated in previous reviews, this broke me up! not recommended for people with acne-prone skin because it has comedogenic ingredients, is a shame because the color is very nice and matte, no repurchase.

on 5/6/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer gives such a natural glow to my face, like I've been out in the sun. It doesn't make me look orange or like I have dirt on my face. I was totally sold on this bronzer when a coworker told me the other day that I had such a nice glow to my face. He wanted to know how I got such a nice tan when it had rained for 3 consecutive days. Lol

on 5/5/2014 7:57:00 PM