September 15, 2014 | 1761 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I purchased this because of the rave reviews and am disappointed. It is chalky and its not that great. I understand the price makes it okay for that but I find WNW better and same price. I am very light and cool toned, so finding bronzers are hard. This I will not be repurchasing and will continue to look for affordable bronzers in the meantime.
Right now, and for the longest time I have been using BE Warmth, and BE Tinted Mineral Veil which work best on my skin for bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I'm still terrible at working with bronzers, and it may be due to the fact that I DO NOT like looking tan, but anyway; I had the ELF bronzer/blush kit prior to purchasing the NYC Sunny bronzer, and the main reason why I hate the ELF one was because it had shimmer in it. The NYC bronzer is completely matte, so I like it a lot more. It's ridiculously cheap too; I got it for around $2 on sale at Target. I feel that it's much easier to work with than the ELF bronzer since it's more buildable and doesn't look like you slapped dirt on to your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Once upon a time ago this was HG status for me. Those were my hs days, when I knew what iI wanted: matte bronzer & for how much: not much at all, dirt cheap. This fulfilled those qualities for a longg time until I grew up & realized this was too cool almost taupey grey looking on me in the winter months & even orange hues for my summer looks. I also find it to be a difficult blend, often times I'd scrub the top layer with a sharp paperclip to reveal the soft powder underneath. I have found a much better alternative to this, which surprisingly still fulfills my 2 previous terms, its E.L.F Studio COOL Bronzer. Yup the cool one, the warm one has shimmer/sheen finish. Cool one is the 4 pan style: one white, 2 shades of brown and a peach ----> all matte & cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS. I love it mostly because its matte, and also very cheap. HG bronzer! I will continue to buy :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Parys

It seems I am always the one to hate HGs the masses swear by, and here's another....
As much as I wanted to love this, I loathed it. It went on like orange chalk with tons of fallout on my nc25 skin. I'm looking for more of a brown, I don't want to look like a Jersey Shore reincarnate.

My hunt continues for the perfect (cheap) bronzer! :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is hands down one of the best bronzers I have ever used.
The price is insane, I believe I got this for $3 cdn.
I take my ELF contour brush and dip this in and use it to contour my cheeks and around my forehead.
The only downside I have is that I have to use a lot of product so that it shows up on my face.
I would repurchase this because I find it's the best bronzer (so far) out there for me and I love how it makes my skin glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome bronzer! Its full on matte- no shimmer or glitter. I love to use this because it doesn't look like dirt on my face. It's not too dark or orange either, very natural looking. I especially love this during the winter, it gives me a nice glow without looking fake. I've had this for like 4 years now, and I've started to hit pan! so i will soon be going to the store to buy like 10 more of these. Also, the price- this is SO inexpensive!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

My face and neck have 2 different shades. My face is a lot lighter and I wear Lioele triple the solution bb cream that comes in one shade. So I always put on matte bronzer to warm up my complexion. This bronzer can look orange on fair skin or if you have cool undertone to avoid this you will have to apply it with a light hand but because I have a yellow warm undertone even if I layer it heavy the orange brown shade will just look like my tan summer shade. I don't think this bronzer will show up if you're an nc 35 or higher. I also don't use this to contour because I believe a contour shade needs to be a cool tone but of course to each is own. The packaging could be better but for the price I paid I can deal with it,I bought mine from target for less than $3. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by karinebibou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PRIX a REVOIR

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Mmmel

My skin color is light to medium and this does not show up on my face at all. I try to swatch it with my finger and it's as though I rubbed my finger on translucent powder. I tried to love it like the YouTube gurus do but it does nothing for me. The packaging is nice but is not durable. However, it was less than $3!