Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 1/23/2004 4:02:00 PM

I've used this product for a while and i think it has lightened my dar circles, but I can't be sure b/c I still my circles. Maybe the skin under my eye can't get any lighter. I wouldn't recommend this b/c it doesn't seem to work. It does nothing to moisturize the eye area.

on 1/5/2004 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This and the rejuvinator have really helped my undereye area. It hasn't completely expelled the dark circles, nothing can but, it has lightened them enough to where foundation covers the majority of darkness. I gave this a 4 rating, as I would like more product. UPDATE: I have noticed if I don't use this product religiously every night that within two days, my circles are back to their normal darkness. This would be one more step in my regimen that I don't have time for. I am ditching this stuff and using my Almay Amazing Lasting.

Left a gross residue after application. No improvements after using most of the tube. Will not repurchase.

on 12/30/2003 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well I have this in the "Plus" version and it's not bad at all. After three months of use, my circles are less noticable, but I wished I had seen more improvement. This is a nice product but I will try other eye treatments before I come back to this one. Being the cheapo I am, this was a bit spendy at @ $15. Feels good going on though!

on 12/15/2003 5:21:00 PM

This did not work for me! Not only do I still have my dark circles but it didn't seem to moisturize well either.

on 12/4/2003 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because I want to cure my dark circle. I used it for 5 month, no difference, my undereye circle is still as dark as it used to. It is not moisture enough, and can't wear it under markup. When I put foundation over it, there are some yellow powder rub off. A totally useless product.

on 12/2/2003 10:19:00 AM

It did nothing for my undereye circles, and dried the skin out as well. Skip this one!!

this does actually work for reducing under eye shadow but I feel it could be a little more moisturising!!

on 11/16/2003 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a miracle product! This works so well for me. I have not been getting enough sleep and it shows all under my eyes. Within 48 hours of applying this productt 2x a day, my dark circles are gone gone gone! If you stop using it, the circles will come back though. However, I have never used anything quite like this. It's a temporary fix but it works. So give it a try. It does not eliminate eye bags but I have been needing my concealer so much less now since I use this. The price is quite modest as well, which is definitely a plus in my book.

on 11/13/2003 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used this product for 6 weeks and noticed no difference at all in my dark circles.