December 19, 2014 | 1551 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cherries in the Snow is obviously not for everybody; maybe it should come labelled "Handle with Care!" I personally don't wear it often and even then I have to be super careful with it, but it is a classic, high-quality lipstick. I consider it red, but it definitely leans to the pink side--to me, it resembles the color of a summer-ripe cherry. I *think* some people's body chemistry brings out the pinker tones and turns the lipstick that fuschia tone everyone seems to hate--fortunately it doesn't do that on me. The sumptuous blue-based red makes my teeth look whiter (as others have mentioned). It would look great with the pin-up look that's so popular now. It's a real pleasure to wear this elegant lipstick with a past.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by victoria96

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a such a fabulous lipstick, it makes me feel so glamourous! It is a fushia-blue toned red on me. I thought being a cooler red it wouldn't look great on my warmer toned skin, but I love it, I think it would suit almost everyone. Such a great price at £7.49. Not too drying on me, which I did expect it to be so pleasantly surprised. The only thing is that it doesn't last quite as long as a higher end lipstick, but at the price it's better than I would expect, I would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Elif44

I must say out of all drugstore cosmetics Revlon defiantly has to be my favourite. Cherries in the snow is a deep pink/red lipstick that goes on quite thick. I only wear this if Iím going to a wedding or a party and every time without fail I get asked what colour and brand it is by a couple of girls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was craving a fun bright lipstick and I remembered having a tube of this years ago so I thought I'd give it another try. This is a classic dark, bright pink and I love that it's a creme finish. Creme lipsticks look so sophisticated and if I can get a creme I always prefer it. I'm not big on red lipsticks and if you want a bolder look this is a great alternative. Love this and I'm so glad I bought it again. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by korrynne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years and I love it. It is very bright but dark hot pink, and I wear as an alternative to red lipstick when I want something more fun. Very Mad Men retro, especially when you wear it with the matching polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought Cherries In The Snow because as it turns out it matches my MAC Beet lip pencil perfectly. But it does go on quite thickly though and I don't use it a lot. I like my lipsticks lightweight and breathable, although still very opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nayre

I bought this on a total whim. I was browsing and thought this was a pretty colour. On my nc42 skin it's just a nice pretty red. I can't see any fushia on me. It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't dry my lips out. I found it last 3-4 hours (with eating/drinking) before it disappears. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought it would be a dark pink, but actually it's a deep red with some fuchsia in it. I almost returned it because I thought that I already had enough reds (2) and I don't wear red lips that often, but after being stopped on the street twice by girls asking the name of the color, I ended up keeping it. Now I see it's totally different from the reds that I own (MAC Russian Red and Dior Celebrity Red) because of the fuchsia undertones. For instance, I'm NC20, dark brown hair and eyes.
The texture is good, not too creamy and not matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Siava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I can only give 4 lippies because the shade is more fuschia than advertised. I like the color a lot and it's a great feeling product when worn.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mezza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! I swatched it on my hand in Boots about a month before I got it and my boyfriend really didnt like it so I waited until I was on my own before I got it!! I went home and straight away slicked it on, wow! totally opaque, silky smooth and well just a perfect blue based pinky red. It looks amazing with a neutral or pin up eye. I get so many compliments when I wear this from friends and strangers. Plus makes your teeth look so white. The packaging isnt the best but at the price I really dont mind!