April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Cherries In The Snow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought Cherries In The Snow because as it turns out it matches my MAC Beet lip pencil perfectly. But it does go on quite thickly though and I don't use it a lot. I like my lipsticks lightweight and breathable, although still very opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nayre

I bought this on a total whim. I was browsing and thought this was a pretty colour. On my nc42 skin it's just a nice pretty red. I can't see any fushia on me. It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't dry my lips out. I found it last 3-4 hours (with eating/drinking) before it disappears. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mcalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought it would be a dark pink, but actually it's a deep red with some fuchsia in it. I almost returned it because I thought that I already had enough reds (2) and I don't wear red lips that often, but after being stopped on the street twice by girls asking the name of the color, I ended up keeping it. Now I see it's totally different from the reds that I own (MAC Russian Red and Dior Celebrity Red) because of the fuchsia undertones. For instance, I'm NC20, dark brown hair and eyes.
The texture is good, not too creamy and not matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Siava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I can only give 4 lippies because the shade is more fuschia than advertised. I like the color a lot and it's a great feeling product when worn.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mezza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! I swatched it on my hand in Boots about a month before I got it and my boyfriend really didnt like it so I waited until I was on my own before I got it!! I went home and straight away slicked it on, wow! totally opaque, silky smooth and well just a perfect blue based pinky red. It looks amazing with a neutral or pin up eye. I get so many compliments when I wear this from friends and strangers. Plus makes your teeth look so white. The packaging isnt the best but at the price I really dont mind!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Too bright, too red... and I love it... sheesh!

I love blue-based reds and pinks (not surprising given my cool skin-tone), and often make choices that are simply too intense and dramatic for my coloring (*cough* and age *cough*).

Often I wear them anyway, after blotting to a lovely stain, and this is fabulous...! I can see this applied sheerly for day-wear and more deeply for evening... I'm buying a second one to keep in my purse!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by bnjj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very disappointed in this product. I am in Canada and used to buy this shade here years ago and loved it. It was the perfect blue based red for me. Now that red lips are really in this season, I ordered two tubes of this from the US since it is no longer available in Canada and was very disappointed to find it is now a bright fuchsia colour and not the beautiful red it used to be. Why oh why did Revlon have to go and mess with perfection?? Now I'm on the hunt for a true blue based red again.

I did wear this at work today. It was very bright and I don't think any of my co-workers were expecting it after seeing me in nothing but lip gloss all summer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Nice bright vivid red with pink undertones. I would only wear this when going out at night. I personally prefer a deeper red, but I am enjoying wearing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by daisyisabella01

Really bright pink/red, and it looks beautiful when dabbed on slightly for everyday wear, and a light swipe is pretty for nighttime :) good creamy formula too, but needs a lip balm underneath

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by eraptis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh dear. This is why real people can't wear bright lipstick. I really wanted to find a nice, sort of dramatic evening shade in the red family. This color looked sooo beautiful in the tube, but went on like fuschia paint. It is absolutely opaque and, on me, extremely garish. If only it were sheerer and you could build up the intensity - but no. It's like a 1000 watt light bulb right out of the tube. Sorry. I can't pull it off.