Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

on 7/30/2011 8:11:00 PM

I bought this lipstick because I was specifically looking for a dark fuchsia pink as opposed to a classic red color. I got exactly what I was looking for! On my cool toned skin, this color comes out a very rich, deep fuchsia. It looks great paired with a slightly darker and redder lipliner and then blended (blend blend blend!). This creates a nice contoured lip. Again the key is to BLEND, otherwise one can end up with a just-drank-red-kool-aid look which isn't very flattering.

on 7/26/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm realizing that I am a Revlon lipstick junkie. They always have the most gorgeous shades. I'm a big wearer of red lipstick, and Cherries in the Snow is great if you want something that's bright, but not a red red. It's a deep, pinkish red. Very pretty.

on 6/26/2011 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful, classic lipstick. The color is a deep pinkish red, perfect for cool skin tones, and the texture is creamy. The lipstick leaves a nice stain and can be built up for deeper color. It has no smell.

on 6/9/2011 4:46:00 PM

Cherries in the Snow is obviously not for everybody; maybe it should come labelled "Handle with Care!" I personally don't wear it often and even then I have to be super careful with it, but it is a classic, high-quality lipstick. I consider it red, but it definitely leans to the pink side--to me, it resembles the color of a summer-ripe cherry. I *think* some people's body chemistry brings out the pinker tones and turns the lipstick that fuschia tone everyone seems to hate--fortunately it doesn't do that on me. The sumptuous blue-based red makes my teeth look whiter (as others have mentioned). It would look great with the pin-up look that's so popular now. It's a real pleasure to wear this elegant lipstick with a past.

on 6/8/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a such a fabulous lipstick, it makes me feel so glamourous! It is a fushia-blue toned red on me. I thought being a cooler red it wouldn't look great on my warmer toned skin, but I love it, I think it would suit almost everyone. Such a great price at £7.49. Not too drying on me, which I did expect it to be so pleasantly surprised. The only thing is that it doesn't last quite as long as a higher end lipstick, but at the price it's better than I would expect, I would definately repurchase.

on 5/14/2011 4:29:00 PM

I must say out of all drugstore cosmetics Revlon defiantly has to be my favourite. Cherries in the snow is a deep pink/red lipstick that goes on quite thick. I only wear this if Iím going to a wedding or a party and every time without fail I get asked what colour and brand it is by a couple of girls.

on 2/25/2011 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was craving a fun bright lipstick and I remembered having a tube of this years ago so I thought I'd give it another try. This is a classic dark, bright pink and I love that it's a creme finish. Creme lipsticks look so sophisticated and if I can get a creme I always prefer it. I'm not big on red lipsticks and if you want a bolder look this is a great alternative. Love this and I'm so glad I bought it again. :D

on 2/10/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for years and I love it. It is very bright but dark hot pink, and I wear as an alternative to red lipstick when I want something more fun. Very Mad Men retro, especially when you wear it with the matching polish.

on 2/7/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought Cherries In The Snow because as it turns out it matches my MAC Beet lip pencil perfectly. But it does go on quite thickly though and I don't use it a lot. I like my lipsticks lightweight and breathable, although still very opaque.

on 12/31/2010 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this on a total whim. I was browsing and thought this was a pretty colour. On my nc42 skin it's just a nice pretty red. I can't see any fushia on me. It is very comfortable to wear and doesn't dry my lips out. I found it last 3-4 hours (with eating/drinking) before it disappears. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this.

Popular Lipsticks