April 20, 2014 | 1487 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by zoedeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never bother to do reviews but this product in my opinion is worth a shout!
I have really sparse eyebrows and was hoping to go for the megan fox look and this product done the job for me!
I mix the wax with the powder and apply to my brows.
I find that it looks more natural and softer than using eyebrow pencils plus it lasts all day! Even in rain!
It is very expensive (22.50) but i bought my first brow zings in febuary 2010 and now i still have half left and i use it every single day! So is worth every penny as it lasts!
The only downfall i say is the packaging. I accidently dropped the case and the mirror broke but apart from that its fab!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by mittensdontgrowontrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love the wax and powder combination of this product and some days found the wax alone enough to create smooth, tamed brows.

Unfortunately, although the little black case should be ultra portable, I found the powder broke up very easily after having it in my bag, and once that happens, it's virtually unusable because it gets all over the place. I'd love to buy this again but am reluctant to part with money for it when a pencil, although not nearly as good, can be carried about much more easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by loveirene19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I choose the color medium. I don't quite like the packing of this product for it is hard to open it sometimes. the color matches my brow color well but the wax remain in the pack will become dry after using for a period of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Claudiaisela

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was using a dark eyeshadow before this and I am soooo glad I came across this while at ULTA one day. I asked around and a lot of people recommended Anastasia brow products but I wanted a wax based product and did not find what I was looking for in that line. I then went to BeneFit counter, I immediately knew that BrowZing was what I'd been looking for. I can not go a day without filling in my eyebrows with this product. I have recieved so many compliments on my eyebrows and It makes me really happy because my eyebrows are not the best. I ONLY use the wax portion of the BrowZing(my preference)...I totally recommend this product to everyone. It does come with two small brushes but I do not use them, I use a angled small Avon Brush(of all things) and it works GREAT! soft strokes is all I need and then I comb my eyebrows with a spoolie..and...waalaa! PERFECT EYEBROWS!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought it was cute packaging but I don't know maybe I just don't know how to properly fill in my eye brows but everytime I'd apply it would just look unnatural. I have very dark eyebrows and the benefit SA color matched me to dark so maybe i should be the medium but I just didn't like the application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cristinc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had a problem with uneven brows all my life do to a scar above my right brow. I also wear dark glasses and find that my eyebrows are really exposed and need attention. This product saved my life!
There are two sections to this; a wax and a powder. I've tried different techniques when applying the product. The best one is to mix the two products together and apply all in one go. Brush it first in the opposite direction of your brow growth and then flatten it out to finish with few extra strokes with the wax only.
I can fill the gap where the scar is and you could never tell is was there.
It's also good if you over tweeze your brows. I had taken my brows to far apart and struggled for a long time to get them to grow back in. The Brow-Zing product made this process much less embaressing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by toria444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Comes with two mini brushes and mini tweezers. I use both brushes while applying them on my brows. It's best to use the wax first to keep the hairs in place, then follow with the powder to darken. The color looks good with my medium skin tone. But since my hair is colored blonde, I might need to find a lighter color. Do they make it in a lighter color? Should have looked that up beforehand. My eyebrows are already dark but are thin and with this product look amazing. It just completes me. I think everyone should use this! Anyway, good stuff, will purchase again. It's definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I completly waxed an area of my eyebrows by accident. I had tried pencils, powders, waxes and I can honestly say this product is great!!! It is THE best and it makes the most natural brow if you have none. WORTH the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

My first brow product.
I've been looking for a while for a browproduct, but I'm a total noob whren it comes to that.
I was looking for something that just gives my brows a nice clean look, so nothing special, I dont have very thin brows, just wanted to add a bit of color.
So, I got this and I like it. It has a wax and a powder, two brusher and a tweezer which can be handy on the go.
I use my own tools however and I really adore the wax, they just define my brows in a great way, makes them a tad darker, and gives a nice look.
The powder however was a bit of a challenge. Use it carefully because u can easily see the lines u are drawing (unless I'm doing something terribly wrong). I mainly use the powder to fill up the little spaces in my brows, make them look fuller.
The product stays put the whole day, its easy to apply, but Im not a fan of the packaging. Its in a black little box, all neat and well, altho a tad boring for being from BeneFit with their cute little retro packaging.
The big challenge (at times tho) is to open it.
Maybe I'm just really clumpsy, but its annoying at times,
Also the price is a bit on the expensive side, I know benefit isnt cheap, but its just overpriced imo. The wax is really nice, but the powder u can easily buy from a cheaper brand witht the same quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by hongthetran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best brow product- comes with wax and powder and little tweezers and two mini brushes. I only use tweezer and brush when I am on the go but otherwise, i apply with a longer handed slanted brow brush after swiping brows with unused mascara stick to clean my brow hairs. The wax is really helpful for keeping color stay strong and other brow products do not usually come with the wax part. I have already gone through three of these and will continue to purchase them. I apply wax part then go over with powder.