BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first and will also be my last eyebrow kit. Like many others, i suffer from sparse brows, they look terrible in pictures and i need this kit to make them look perfect. I did not realize how eyebrows are so important till recently and eyebrow pencils/liners never worked for me because they end up smudging to nothing left at the end of 2hours. This kit makes my eyebrows look perfect and they last the whole day!

I first define my brows and sort of line my arch using the wax and fill my brows with the powder. This is so easy to use except that it gets a bit tricky on first try.

I'm an asian so this color matches my hair color perfectly. I like my brows looking thick and full so it makes me look younger and fresh, it also defines my face better.

I have never looked better ever since i got this, altho it may be one of the most expensive eyebrow kits out there. I'm a huge Benefit fan, i own many of their products and this is another of their great ones out there!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Bought this a long time ago. It gets the job done. Tweezers don't do anything and brushes will do if you have nothing else. Works great with my japonesque brow definer brush.
Don't plan to repurchase. I think there's enough comparable stuff on the market now for less $$.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

The packing on this product is cheap and nasty. It's very difficult to prise open. The tweezers are utterly hopeless and found their way to the bin very quickly. The brushes are ok for applying the wax but a normal sized angled brush is better for daily use.

The shadow is a good match to my very dark brown colouring and the wax holds errant hairs in place very well. It stays put well throughout the day. The product itself performs well but the shocking quality of the packaging make you feel you've been had.

Benefit would need to re-package it, improve the cracker-quality tweezers, and substantially lower the price for me to consider re-purchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product. My eyebrows are only about half-real; I completely draw on the arch and about an inch of my brow. I've tried so many different pencils and powders and stuff, and always ended up coming back to this. The difference with this product is that the wax and powder combo goes on looking much more natural than any kind of pencil ever could. When people compliment my brows, they always seem surprised when I tell them a lot of it isn't real! Even the guy I'm dating has complimented on how good this looks. I'll be using it for quite a while.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love Brow Zing. It creates beautifully natural brows. The only down side is that I rarely find myself using the powder. The powder is a bit dramatic and better suited for going out in my opinion. Still, this is a great product. I find the wax much easier to use than a pencil.

This is just OK... Nothing special. I don't use the wax because it makes my eyebrows look weird.

This is great! I started out using Brows-a-go-go, but used the wax up way faster than any other product, so I switched to Brow Zings. It's very practical and no-nonsense. The wax puts my pathetic amount of eyebrows in shape (otherwise I'd always want to tweak out the hairs that grow in a strange direction), and the powder gives an illusion of much fuller eyebrows. If I'm running out of time or don't want to stress my eyebrows because I'm going a bit dramatic with my eyes, I just use the powder. The effect is also pretty good though there would be a bit of fallout. I'd love to try NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder if I can lay my hands on it, but otherwise I'd stick with this one!

EDIT: I've found something that works better with my hair color. This is actually too dark for me and my brows look too artificial and drawn-in with it!

I have had this product for over a year and there's still lots left in it! The wax doesn't really shape brows, but it creates a good base for the powder. The powder itself is very pigmented, so fills in the brows really well. I wish the powder was the exact same shade as the wax though. The powder is a little too rich brown, i'd much prefer if it was a slightly duller colour (which looks better on brows). The little brushes and tweezers that come with it are really too small to use, but are helpful if you don't have anything else with you. I usually use an angle brush to apply both the wax and the powder. I feel that if you only use the powder, it doesn't last as long. Using the wax first helps the powder to stick on for longer.

I have to say, I do prefer my Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown Black for precision and colour. But it's much handier to not have to sharpen a pencil all the time, and this product lasts a lot longer.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product isnt bad, but I dont think its fab either. I used the medium and found it quite messy. The brushes are too small to control properly. I have since found an amazing eyebrow pencil, which is a fraction of the cost! Its a Rimmel Khol eyeliner in brown and it looks MUCH MORE natural and there is more precision!

This product is a huge favourite of mine. I have the medium and find it much preferable to a pencil. The tweezers are pretty useless but the brushes that come in the palette are great. I would definately buy the product again when I run out.

Popular Brows Products