October 26, 2014 | 845 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This product isnt bad, but I dont think its fab either. I used the medium and found it quite messy. The brushes are too small to control properly. I have since found an amazing eyebrow pencil, which is a fraction of the cost! Its a Rimmel Khol eyeliner in brown and it looks MUCH MORE natural and there is more precision!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a huge favourite of mine. I have the medium and find it much preferable to a pencil. The tweezers are pretty useless but the brushes that come in the palette are great. I would definately buy the product again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by maebytonight

I am on my third one of these kits. I have to say, the tweezers are absolutely bloody useless; however the two brushes provided are ample in applying both the waxy brow colour, and the more angled (softer) brush for the powdered brow colour. I am an absolute eyebrow nazi when it comes to shaping and grooming (I get them shaped professionally every two weeks) so I am serious about filling in these brows. I used to use an angled brush and regular dark brown MAC eyeshadow to fill it in; but since I've found this product, I adore the waxy quality that keeps the hairs in place in addition to the powder it comes with to "fill in the gaps." The dark palette is perfect for my Asian complexion and as I like to keep my eyebrows very thick (not bushy thick, but non-Chola thick), this does a great job in filling in my brows and giving it a substantial shape. I honestly almost look like a different person without filling in my brows. Sad, but true...! This kit is amazing. I'd give it six lippies if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by meme29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST eyebrow kit I have come across! Its fantastic and the brushes it comes with are preety decent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KeeleySiobhan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The tweezers were a bit useless, but I really liked the little brushes and the wax and powder. The wax is good for a more natural look and if you're going out or something, you can add some powder to finish it off. They're really nice colors and suit dark eyebrows well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Julyalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The case is hard to open, but the product is very good to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Cristy1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product--you have the brow wax/cream, which is very thick and stays put, and then the brow powder, which I use more than the wax. They come in a little compact with two little brushes which are nice and stiff (one is slanted, one is rounded) and a little pair of tweezers which I found useless, so I gave them to my niece, but otherwise, this is one of the best brow products I've ever used. The dark ashy-brown color is perfect for my brows, too--so many browns are red-based and look unnatural, but not this one. Definitely will repurchase. Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am light blonde but I use the dark very sparingly and blend using just the powdered side right now. This stuff will last me the rest of my life. It looks natural ( if blended properly) and lasts all day no problem!! Well pigmented, and the tiny brushes are just the right sizes. I will never run out because a little goes SUCH a long way, but if I lost it or something I would def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by zoedeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never bother to do reviews but this product in my opinion is worth a shout!
I have really sparse eyebrows and was hoping to go for the megan fox look and this product done the job for me!
I mix the wax with the powder and apply to my brows.
I find that it looks more natural and softer than using eyebrow pencils plus it lasts all day! Even in rain!
It is very expensive (22.50) but i bought my first brow zings in febuary 2010 and now i still have half left and i use it every single day! So is worth every penny as it lasts!
The only downfall i say is the packaging. I accidently dropped the case and the mirror broke but apart from that its fab!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by mittensdontgrowontrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love the wax and powder combination of this product and some days found the wax alone enough to create smooth, tamed brows.

Unfortunately, although the little black case should be ultra portable, I found the powder broke up very easily after having it in my bag, and once that happens, it's virtually unusable because it gets all over the place. I'd love to buy this again but am reluctant to part with money for it when a pencil, although not nearly as good, can be carried about much more easily.