April 17, 2014 | 1471 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Beautyygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It only works if you use it everyday. So if you do not see any differences within a week of this product, do not stop using it. Like most acne treatments, you can not use it for three days and expect it to work. I have severe exema, and this did not effect my skin, as you wash you feel it cleaning your pores and refreshing you're skin. You should also buy and toner, not a super strong one, and people gel treatment, preferably clean and clear. That's at least what I use and has worked very well with my skin. I hope this product works for you as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

i like this product in general but it really doesnt do anything. It might have clearer my blemishes a little bit but thats about it. It also dries the skin alot and doesnt prevent acne. Afterwards your skin does feel really soft and smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

I decided to try this on a whim -- and I am so pleased with it. I use an exfoliating cleanser in the evenings (I cleanse with my Clarisonic in the mornings), and the normal one I use (Neutrogena Visibly Even) is becoming harder and harder to find. Since I ran out and needed something quickly, I decided to try this. I use Retin-A, so my skin can be sensitive and pretty reactive to cleansers that I use, which is why when I find one that works, it remains a HG basically until it is discontinued.

The exfoliating particles in this cleanser are very fine; they do not irritate my skin in the least. It cleans very thoroughly and rinses away perfectly cleanly, with no residue. My skin looks softer, radiant and healthy -- and it does not dry out my skin, irritate it or make it break out. All in all, it would be a fabulous cleanser at any price, but the fact that this costs as little as it does is just an added bonus. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Earthling0815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !!!!!! i have normal-dry-combo-sensitive skin. im just a teen & i needed a scrub to clear my acne scars my little bumps, and even out my skin tone. i was gonna get the neutrogena invigorating scrub but this was on sale too ! so i couldnt decide . since this said "skin brightening" i had to try it since i just got a tan. It does not brighten or whiten your skin just saying ! but it cleared my skin ! in about 3 or 4 days ! (: if u have dry skin u will feel flakes and dry patches @ first but the fill come off eventually ! It even out my skin tone & i looked more radiant. +++ I love the smeeeeell <3333 i would recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very suprised to see so many negitive reviews for this. I started using it about a month ago and I love it. I have very sensitve, combo, acne prone skin. I use this every morning and it leaves my skin smooth and glowing. I do only use it once a day (I use an acne wash at night) so maybe that has something to do with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not crazy about this scrub. It actually seems to kind of irritate my skin. When I use this, it doesn't just exfoliate the dry patches away, it seems to make them peel even more. It can be a little harsh if you use too much pressure when you use it, so maybe thats why. The only thing I like about it is that the scent is nice.. but I typically don't like fragrances in my cleansers/exfoliators because I am paranoid the fragrance will make me break out. I find that my skin feels soft and has a nice glow when I exfoliate by using a wash rag with my face wash and gently applying pressure in circular motions where needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by nicoleee317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont use this every day, only when I feel like my skin needs to be exfoliated. I feel like it irritates my skin to exfoliate it every day. I use aveeno ultra calming foam cleanser every day and this like 2 or 3 times a week. It seems to really help in smoothing out my face and decreasing bumps.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by imawonder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I myself, like Aveeno..but imo, this scrub really sucks! I see, by reading some of the reviews..i am not alone. To describe?? Its *Dryin* and *Scratchy!*Even when my skin tends to get oily..still drying. And no..my skin is not sensitive..well, maybe i lil before that dreaded week..(yea,i said it) I just dnt see why this scub is soo appealing to others..well, if it works for you..then by all-means...smother it on :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I mainly love this scrub because it claims to be gentle enough for everyday use, which is especially handy if you wear makeup every day. I used a toner once or twice after cleansing with this stuff just to see if there was any foundation left on my face, and the cotton pad came away completely clean. I wouldn't say it makes my skin look noticeably "bright" after using it, but for the price I paid for it, I'm definitely satisfied. The only complaint I have is that if you aren't using this in the shower where you can rinse it off rather thoroughly, you have to go to almost excessive lengths to rinse all of it off completely. Otherwise, you can feel some of the little "scrubbies" afterwards as you're putting on your moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I absolutely LOVE this stuff...I have really dry, dull skin and this product does wonders for my skin!! For me, this is one of the few products that does exactly what it says it is supposed to do...I am already on my third bottle of this product!!