December 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by DayDay090699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and i love the smell. hHis is my favorite scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Since exfoliation is so important in anti-aging and skin tone and since I have dry skin, I was looking for a product that would exfoliate without drying. The only product I saw in the drugstore that claimed to do both was this.

I have not been dissapointed, it is a great product for everyday use and does not dry me out. It is priced very reasonably, and I like the smell it has, fresh and not overpowering.

I purchased the CVS version, and it is not quite as good as the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

I use this every morning and every night, it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth afterwards and ive been using it for over 2 years now ^^
i dont find anything wrong with this scrub and I love the texture of it :)

OK, I LOVE this, I didn't realize how amazing it was until i stopped using it!
I'll never stray away from Aveeno ever again<3
I decided to switch to a different face scrub, but it ended up breaking me out and totally ruined my skin, it was dry and red..I looked awful. I thought It was just something else that was irritating my skin but it was the St.Ives apricot cleanser. I decided that that cleanser was just too rough so i bought the St.Ives Green tea cleanser after reading the reviews on MUA but it made it worse. I switched back to Aveeno and now my skin is clear and glowing. I use this with the Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer now and my skin looks better than ever :)
EDIT (again, sorry!!)
I stopped using this again. Why? it just does not exfoliate enough! it is gentle, maybe a little too gentle, but its good to wash off makeup so ive been using this when i get home late from work for a quick clean.
Im still staying true to the "I'll never stray away from Aveeno ever again<3" line I wrote earlier which is why im going to recommend "Aveeno Fresh Essentials daily exfoliating scrub". It exfoliates way more so if you're looking for a cleanser that makes your skin the best it can be then switch to that. Im not saying this is a bad scrub, it was great when my skin was irritated and super sensitive, it helped my skin get back to the way it used to be, but after awhile it just doesn't do anything and there's no improvement, no brightening or anything!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by xiaou

My friend came home from NY and the first thing I noticed was her face became brighter and smoother than the last time we saw each other. She said she's using Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub religiously every morning. After hearing her secret, I immediately bought one and tried it out myself. It's really gentle on the skin so I guess it's safe to use everyday even for someone who has sensitive skin like mine. No breakouts so far but I guess it will take a while for me to see if there's any improvement on my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Beautyygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It only works if you use it everyday. So if you do not see any differences within a week of this product, do not stop using it. Like most acne treatments, you can not use it for three days and expect it to work. I have severe exema, and this did not effect my skin, as you wash you feel it cleaning your pores and refreshing you're skin. You should also buy and toner, not a super strong one, and people gel treatment, preferably clean and clear. That's at least what I use and has worked very well with my skin. I hope this product works for you as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by hira2010

i like this product in general but it really doesnt do anything. It might have clearer my blemishes a little bit but thats about it. It also dries the skin alot and doesnt prevent acne. Afterwards your skin does feel really soft and smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this on a whim -- and I am so pleased with it. I use an exfoliating cleanser in the evenings (I cleanse with my Clarisonic in the mornings), and the normal one I use (Neutrogena Visibly Even) is becoming harder and harder to find. Since I ran out and needed something quickly, I decided to try this. I use Retin-A, so my skin can be sensitive and pretty reactive to cleansers that I use, which is why when I find one that works, it remains a HG basically until it is discontinued.

The exfoliating particles in this cleanser are very fine; they do not irritate my skin in the least. It cleans very thoroughly and rinses away perfectly cleanly, with no residue. My skin looks softer, radiant and healthy -- and it does not dry out my skin, irritate it or make it break out. All in all, it would be a fabulous cleanser at any price, but the fact that this costs as little as it does is just an added bonus. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Earthling0815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !!!!!! i have normal-dry-combo-sensitive skin. im just a teen & i needed a scrub to clear my acne scars my little bumps, and even out my skin tone. i was gonna get the neutrogena invigorating scrub but this was on sale too ! so i couldnt decide . since this said "skin brightening" i had to try it since i just got a tan. It does not brighten or whiten your skin just saying ! but it cleared my skin ! in about 3 or 4 days ! (: if u have dry skin u will feel flakes and dry patches @ first but the fill come off eventually ! It even out my skin tone & i looked more radiant. +++ I love the smeeeeell <3333 i would recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by skylo0406

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very suprised to see so many negitive reviews for this. I started using it about a month ago and I love it. I have very sensitve, combo, acne prone skin. I use this every morning and it leaves my skin smooth and glowing. I do only use it once a day (I use an acne wash at night) so maybe that has something to do with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not crazy about this scrub. It actually seems to kind of irritate my skin. When I use this, it doesn't just exfoliate the dry patches away, it seems to make them peel even more. It can be a little harsh if you use too much pressure when you use it, so maybe thats why. The only thing I like about it is that the scent is nice.. but I typically don't like fragrances in my cleansers/exfoliators because I am paranoid the fragrance will make me break out. I find that my skin feels soft and has a nice glow when I exfoliate by using a wash rag with my face wash and gently applying pressure in circular motions where needed.