November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by toasty12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I've used it for years. Great price, and so easy to blend the colors to get the perfect match! I use it to disguise skin imperfections, not under eyes (although I have, in the past, when blended with moisturizer). I prefer to use a moisturizing under eye concealer, but this is so perfect for the rest my concealer needs! I have an extra backup for future use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

So I'm here on MUA, looking for a concealer to hide the dark shadows on my nose/eyes. DUH?!!! Never tried my Hidden Agenda! Unlike the prior review, I find this palette amazing at covering blemishes!!! Blend a couple colors with a brush, dab on, pat with your finger..voila! I periodically get a cyst or massive zit, and this thing is a lifesaver! This is embarrassing, but I host Thanksgiving and last year, the night before, I "accidentally" got a hickey (childish, I know), and I panicked. This thing totally covered it, and stayed throughout the day! Because I love this for bemishes, I never thought to try for dark shadows..gonna do it tomorrow!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

Well, where to start with this product! First off, I really liked it, I didn't LOVE it but the concealer shades are nice. I will say, I would not recommend it to cover up blemishes or dark spots on your face, because it won't! But for dark circles it is perfect! I have a olive colored complextion, very dry skin, and really bad dark circles. I love the olive colored concealer in this palette is my favorite. The setting powder is not great, it makes my under eye area very dry. The lighter concealer shade I don't use but the consistency is nice. Last but not least, the neutralizer I don't really use either but it works nice with the other products if you do decide to use them together. I honestly do not think $10 is a lot for a concealer, I have tried concealers by Nars, Mac, and Too Faced and have spent a fortune on them and they don't do hardly anything so all in all I do recommend this product that is if you can find it in your Target! It took me forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard some great things said about this concealer palette. I loved that it had a greenish beige concealer which I figured would be great for blemish or red areas. Plus it has a setting powder. I thought it would be great for travel since it was kinda of an all in one. However, I didn't like the way the concealer goes on, the finish it gave, nor the staying power. It didn't blend into my skin very well and it sat weird on the skin giving my face an odd texture look. During the day it melted off giving me an even weirder look. I really wanted to like this product. It just didn't work for me

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product. This is the second time I've purchased it and I was pleased to see that they revamped the packaging--tossing the two tiny, worthless brushes and making the compact significantly smaller. This is perfect for me as I keep this in my purse. The coverage is great and and the texture is light and blends easily. I find no problem with dryness or cakiness, but my skin is normal to oily and I live in a hot, humid climate. The colors are very good though with my medium skin tone I seldom use the lightest. I like this better than my old Benefit concealer palette. The setting powder works well to cut mid-day shine on nose and forehead when applied with a small powder brush and has allowed me to cut my travel powder compact from my purse as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on sale for $4.99 at Target, and I picked it up on a whim since it was so inexpensive and I have heard great things about this concealer. And let me tell you this is the best concealer I have tried! It has two skin tone shades, a green corrector and a translucent powder. It is very creamy and the coverage is fantastic (good medium coverage)! It blends very well. I am NC25 and I have no problem with the skin tone colors. I use the lighter one under my eyes and the darker one for my problem areas. I love the green concealer, it works wonders for redness. I have tried a couple of other green concealers but this one works best. I wish they sold it separately! I just don't use the translucent powder. Overall this is great to cover acne and other problems. I am almost finished with it! And usually it takes me forever to finish up a product. I would not repurchase just because I like to try new products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 More reviews by emilychristine

Before this concealer...I never really used any concealer at all. I have pretty clear, normal skin and my foundation usually covers all the spots I need. But after hearing about how wonderful this palette is, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm so glad I did!
The formula is very creamy and easy to blend. If you are planning to use it anywhere near the eyes though, make sure to apply a heavy moisturizer before, because it tends to dry my skin around my eyes out if I don't. When applied after a moisturizer, this concealer gives a beautiful finish. It is sort of a dewy glow, I feel like.
I really love the two concealer shades, but the green shade is tricky. I have used it on a few blemishes, but it ends up looking like a really weird green color on my skin. I feel as if it doesn't cancel out my redness, but then again I probably am not applying it correctly.
The powder is okay as well. It has some shimmers, which I'm not too fond of, but I think it's really neat that it does come with some type of setting powder.
Also, this does not tend to crease under my eyes. It does on my eyelids, but I don't really mind.

I love this stuff, I'd recommend it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this concealer about a year ago and didn't like it. Recently, I pulled it and gave it another try. I love it now! I feel like maybe I was applying it incorrectly before, because I absolutely adore it now.

I am NC35 and use the peachy shade for under my eyes every day. The green shade works well for blemishes and redness and sometimes I will use the lightest shade as a subtle cream highlight. The formula is creamy and hasn't seemed to dry out with time like my MAC concealers. I will be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first bought this I HATED it because I was, at the time, applying WAY to much. Now I know how to use it better and use the lighter tone under my eyes and the green around my nose, chin, and a touch on my cheeks.

You don't need a lot of this stuff, it tends to get cakey if you apply to much. It also sucks at covering blemishes, but okay at covering acne scars.

I will continue to use it until I run out but I don't plan on running back to Target to repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I've used this product everyday for almost a year now. It covers up under eye circles really well, but as the product ages it begins to settle a bit. It blends fantastically and because the colors are customizable I can match my skin tone perfectly year round. However, I find it difficult to use on acne bumps because it tends to make them look shiny. Also, it settles into dryness and makes skin look really flaky if its even a bit dry. For the price, its a really good quality concealer.