Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

Cream concealers and neutralizer: Titanium dioxide, triisostearin, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, silica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, squalane, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, simmondia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, C10-18 triglycerides, methylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract Translucent powder: Talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, silica, cornstarch, cetearyl octanoate, perfluoropolymethylisopropyl ether, zeolite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sorbic acid, methylparaben, zinc stearate, lauroyl lysine, PCA, lauryl alcohol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, butylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarines, ultra marine blue, manganese violet, ferric ferrocyanide, D&C red 7 CA lake, D&C red 30

I got this at target for about 10 dollars hoping it would help me conceal my dark circles because i had seen a lot of this on youtube. This products SUCKED AT EVERYTHING. lets put it into 2 categories;
PROS:
packaging is small and convienent (only reason i gave it 2 stars)

CONS:
looks cakey above or under BB cream/foundation
does NOT cover undereye circles
does NOT cover pimple (the green) and actually whenever i used any of te 3 colors and blended it, you could clearly see the color stand out still even after putting somehting over it. NOT good for school.

I hate this and I hope this review helped other ppl looking to buy this.

Pros
-Really Good Coverage
-Stays on for quite some time
-Cheapish

Cons
-Takes quite a bit of scrubbing to get this makeup off my face
-Made me break out more than usual
-The lightest color was sometimes even too dark for me in the summer time, turned me orange
-Not easy to blend
-If you put even a little bit to much on it makes your skin look very cakey
-Not as much product as it looks, went really fast

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been on a travel friendly makeup mission lately, and was very happy when I came across the reviews for this. I stay over at my boyfriend's house a lot, so I want makeup that is going to be portable, quick and easy to apply, and not mask-like. I really like this concealer palette. It's small and thin, easy to fit into the makeup bag. The mix of colors is great, the formula is nice and creamy but covers well, and it's easy to apply since it's all right there in a palette (versus, say, a tube or wand). I use a small brush to apply concealer, so the palette is especially helpful. If I had a choice, I'd probably replace the powder with another concealer shade to make this even better, but it's not the end of the world. This doesn't *always* last a full day on me, but I do have oily skin so not a lot of things do. Overall, I'm very pleased and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first this product seemed really great! It was good coverage, smooth, and creamy. I had to mix the light shade with the darker shade to find my perfect color. However, I do feel that the other products in the pallate are a waste. I never used them and for the price paid I feel like its money wasted on them. I have hit pan on both concealer shades I and do love the pallate. HOWEVER, just recently, I noticed that my skin began to flake....A LOT. I thought that it was me, and that I didnt exfoliate or if I had on too much powder. But I tried everything to fix it and nothing worked. So, my suspicions are that it is the concealer. I have been using it on my blemishes (if you use it anywhere else its great). I still have to investigate further, but sometimes this concealer can look a bit cakey and I do believe that it is contributing to my "flakeyness". Does anyone know if sonia kashuk sells the concealer colors separately? (w/o the powder and the neutralizer?)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This palette is awesome! I like how it has different shades so that you can mix them to find what suits your skin at the moment. What I love the most is the olive toned one because I always find those green concealers to be intimidating, but this one looks "normal" and it works so well over redness. For $10, I think this concealer palette is totally worth it.

I love this! I've used it for years. Great price, and so easy to blend the colors to get the perfect match! I use it to disguise skin imperfections, not under eyes (although I have, in the past, when blended with moisturizer). I prefer to use a moisturizing under eye concealer, but this is so perfect for the rest my concealer needs! I have an extra backup for future use.

So I'm here on MUA, looking for a concealer to hide the dark shadows on my nose/eyes. DUH?!!! Never tried my Hidden Agenda! Unlike the prior review, I find this palette amazing at covering blemishes!!! Blend a couple colors with a brush, dab on, pat with your finger..voila! I periodically get a cyst or massive zit, and this thing is a lifesaver! This is embarrassing, but I host Thanksgiving and last year, the night before, I "accidentally" got a hickey (childish, I know), and I panicked. This thing totally covered it, and stayed throughout the day! Because I love this for bemishes, I never thought to try for dark shadows..gonna do it tomorrow!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well, where to start with this product! First off, I really liked it, I didn't LOVE it but the concealer shades are nice. I will say, I would not recommend it to cover up blemishes or dark spots on your face, because it won't! But for dark circles it is perfect! I have a olive colored complextion, very dry skin, and really bad dark circles. I love the olive colored concealer in this palette is my favorite. The setting powder is not great, it makes my under eye area very dry. The lighter concealer shade I don't use but the consistency is nice. Last but not least, the neutralizer I don't really use either but it works nice with the other products if you do decide to use them together. I honestly do not think $10 is a lot for a concealer, I have tried concealers by Nars, Mac, and Too Faced and have spent a fortune on them and they don't do hardly anything so all in all I do recommend this product that is if you can find it in your Target! It took me forever!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I heard some great things said about this concealer palette. I loved that it had a greenish beige concealer which I figured would be great for blemish or red areas. Plus it has a setting powder. I thought it would be great for travel since it was kinda of an all in one. However, I didn't like the way the concealer goes on, the finish it gave, nor the staying power. It didn't blend into my skin very well and it sat weird on the skin giving my face an odd texture look. During the day it melted off giving me an even weirder look. I really wanted to like this product. It just didn't work for me

Excellent product. This is the second time I've purchased it and I was pleased to see that they revamped the packaging--tossing the two tiny, worthless brushes and making the compact significantly smaller. This is perfect for me as I keep this in my purse. The coverage is great and and the texture is light and blends easily. I find no problem with dryness or cakiness, but my skin is normal to oily and I live in a hot, humid climate. The colors are very good though with my medium skin tone I seldom use the lightest. I like this better than my old Benefit concealer palette. The setting powder works well to cut mid-day shine on nose and forehead when applied with a small powder brush and has allowed me to cut my travel powder compact from my purse as well!

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products