July 28, 2014 | 1216 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product. This is the second time I've purchased it and I was pleased to see that they revamped the packaging--tossing the two tiny, worthless brushes and making the compact significantly smaller. This is perfect for me as I keep this in my purse. The coverage is great and and the texture is light and blends easily. I find no problem with dryness or cakiness, but my skin is normal to oily and I live in a hot, humid climate. The colors are very good though with my medium skin tone I seldom use the lightest. I like this better than my old Benefit concealer palette. The setting powder works well to cut mid-day shine on nose and forehead when applied with a small powder brush and has allowed me to cut my travel powder compact from my purse as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this on sale for $4.99 at Target, and I picked it up on a whim since it was so inexpensive and I have heard great things about this concealer. And let me tell you this is the best concealer I have tried! It has two skin tone shades, a green corrector and a translucent powder. It is very creamy and the coverage is fantastic (good medium coverage)! It blends very well. I am NC25 and I have no problem with the skin tone colors. I use the lighter one under my eyes and the darker one for my problem areas. I love the green concealer, it works wonders for redness. I have tried a couple of other green concealers but this one works best. I wish they sold it separately! I just don't use the translucent powder. Overall this is great to cover acne and other problems. I am almost finished with it! And usually it takes me forever to finish up a product. I would not repurchase just because I like to try new products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 More reviews by emilychristine

Before this concealer...I never really used any concealer at all. I have pretty clear, normal skin and my foundation usually covers all the spots I need. But after hearing about how wonderful this palette is, I decided to give it a whirl and I'm so glad I did!
The formula is very creamy and easy to blend. If you are planning to use it anywhere near the eyes though, make sure to apply a heavy moisturizer before, because it tends to dry my skin around my eyes out if I don't. When applied after a moisturizer, this concealer gives a beautiful finish. It is sort of a dewy glow, I feel like.
I really love the two concealer shades, but the green shade is tricky. I have used it on a few blemishes, but it ends up looking like a really weird green color on my skin. I feel as if it doesn't cancel out my redness, but then again I probably am not applying it correctly.
The powder is okay as well. It has some shimmers, which I'm not too fond of, but I think it's really neat that it does come with some type of setting powder.
Also, this does not tend to crease under my eyes. It does on my eyelids, but I don't really mind.

I love this stuff, I'd recommend it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first tried this concealer about a year ago and didn't like it. Recently, I pulled it and gave it another try. I love it now! I feel like maybe I was applying it incorrectly before, because I absolutely adore it now.

I am NC35 and use the peachy shade for under my eyes every day. The green shade works well for blemishes and redness and sometimes I will use the lightest shade as a subtle cream highlight. The formula is creamy and hasn't seemed to dry out with time like my MAC concealers. I will be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first bought this I HATED it because I was, at the time, applying WAY to much. Now I know how to use it better and use the lighter tone under my eyes and the green around my nose, chin, and a touch on my cheeks.

You don't need a lot of this stuff, it tends to get cakey if you apply to much. It also sucks at covering blemishes, but okay at covering acne scars.

I will continue to use it until I run out but I don't plan on running back to Target to repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

I've used this product everyday for almost a year now. It covers up under eye circles really well, but as the product ages it begins to settle a bit. It blends fantastically and because the colors are customizable I can match my skin tone perfectly year round. However, I find it difficult to use on acne bumps because it tends to make them look shiny. Also, it settles into dryness and makes skin look really flaky if its even a bit dry. For the price, its a really good quality concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I don't use this palette everyday, it is still an essential item in my collection. I can use all of the shades in this kit, although the lightest one has to be mixed with the darker yellow shade. My skintone is anywhere from NC25 in the winter-NC37 in the summer, and I can use this year round. The greenish color is perfect to cover up redness from acne and scars without leaving a green tint. The darker yellow can cover any uneveness in my skin, and sometimes I'll mix it with the lighter yellow under my eyes. I also love the powder to set the concealer, although I find myself going through the powder a lot quicker than the concealers! The coverage of this concealer is fantastic - although I have oily skin, this concealer somehow manages to last all day - about 8 hours- without looking cakey or sliding off. Sometimes it settles into the fine lines under my eyes, but I haven't found a concealer that hasn't done that yet so it's not too much of a negative for me. Also, the packaging is really convenient. even though it's only a magnet closure, I've had these concealers for a couple years and the texture hasn't changed! I love these concealers and I think they're really versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I've the SK concealer for about three months and I'm very pleased with it! It provides great coverage, has a nice texture, blends well, stay on all day with primer + powder.
However, it doesnt look very well under dry patches, like dried out pimples so just dab a little chapstick underneath and problem solved. Also be careful of how much you use or else itll look like a cakey mess!
Update: 5/2/2012 I don't understand what happened it could be due to the weather the concealer starts to melt off after a couple hours. :/ sucks that it lacks staying power

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by annalynne

The salmon shade completely covered up my dark circles and I use the green shade for redness, and it's only $10.
The only problem was the staying power. It faded after a couple hours and made my under eyes look dry. I don't like the loose powder in this palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

I was first interested in this because I wanted a concealer palette that was affordable but was still good quality. I've been using this product for a while now and I'm really pleased with it!
The packaging is really sleek and compact and it magnetizes shut. I've seen ones that come with applicators but mine is just a little square with the concealers and the powder.
This cost $10 and it comes with a light concealer, a darker concealer, a green concealer, and a translucent powder. I've used all shades in this pretty much equally since my skin changes quite a bit and they all work for me. I use my fingers to apply it, simply because it's the quickest way for me and it works. I use the concealers mainly for under my eyes and, luckily, my dark circles aren't really that dark so the concealers cover them up wonderfully. I like the green concealer a lot because it's not like a mint green color like most green concealers are, but rather a light olive green. Since my skin is pretty warm, I can use the green by itself and it still blends in naturally with my skin. I haven't used the translucent powder as much as the concealers, but it works great in making my skin look matte.

As much as I like this kit, it's definitely not perfect. The concealers can look cakey if you apply them liberally, so start with small amounts. Also, this concealer is pretty unforgiving towards dryness, so I would definitely recommend not putting this on dry patches. For some reason, the light concealer in my kit is a lot less creamier than the other two shades, but that's probably just my problem. I wish this concealer palette came in different shades so that the colors would work for more skintones, but right now it works great for me and I love it!