September 20, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio (for men)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by heatheru

HOT!!! I love this smell on my husband. A classic fragrance that will never go out of style!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by LilJello

Very sexy scent. Not over powering *unless too many spritzes used...but what can you do*. worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 2:05:00 AM More reviews by guccilights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love love love love this. I bought this for myself to just spray around my room.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 9:30:00 AM More reviews by amarose

I would give this a 10 if it were allowed... Bought this for my bf (now hubby) for Christmas after we had been dating for a while (and I realized he was worth the investment :0) ). He loves it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Every time he wears it, it just makes me swoon. It's fresh, young (but not too young) but still manly. I wish I had a scent that smelled this good on me! This is the one scent that we will repurchase for him as long as they make it, hopefully forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 10:44:00 AM More reviews by LittleBlackDog

I love this on my BF. Especially, funnily enough at the end of the day when you can catch a whiff of it on his neck. It's his signature scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by carrieminn

Best men's scent EVER. I love this fragrance... it makes me turn my head if I catch a whiff on a guy passing by. It's a perfect scent that gives any man wearing it extra sex appeal!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 1:51:00 PM More reviews by mlbalinge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is what my DH wears. I love it! When first sprayed it smells like pure soap, but it mellows down to a fresh and sexy fragrance. I can't really describe it except to say that it smells like my hubby! Even my old grandma said to my DH "My don't you smell good!"

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Aseretmarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My absolute favorite!! Yum - It's got a great scent. Not overpowering (unless he's using way to much)and kind of musky - yet - fresh . How do you describe a scent???

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LUV1CRYSTAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IT is a scent that a lot of people use and is nice for the first 30min. after that is gone a you need to refresh your self that it going to make me have sex with the men that wear this frangrances I don't think so, Now if you ever pass the bond no.9 counter at saks new york or any of their boutique try to smell riverside drive that is a sexy scent for a men and last all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2006 4:16:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very sexy smell on a man. It's very light, sweet, and fresh, and yet almost erotic in a way. It actually makes me think of sex. Like others have said, it's very common and a lot of men wear it, but I love the way it blends with a man's chemestry. I like it so much I occationally spray some on my own wrists just to smell it. This is one of my all time favorites. A definite classic.