Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 3/21/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

After a few months going out with my fiance, i made him give me a shirt with this cologne on it. It smells so good! I smell it every time i go to sleep :)

on 3/12/2008 7:06:00 PM

I only gave this an overall of 4 because I swear EVERY guy I know owns it and as amazingly delicious as it smells (no denying that) it's not as mysteriously or original as it once was.

That said, this is turning into a classic and a staple in any modern male's bathroom cabinet. It's fresh, inviting, sexy in a way... Clean but masculine. A guy can't go wrong with this fragrance. If you're not sure what to buy your man and he hasn't bought a bottle of this yet, it's a sure thing. Just yummy.

on 2/24/2008 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my husband and i tried a sample at ulta...and we just fell for it....i got the big bottle to him for v-day...the scent just makes me feel like im on cloud nine!!LOL!its a soft. fresh scent!!LOVE IT!

on 2/18/2008 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

There's something about this scent that makes me go all week in the knees...and it's not because my first love wore it!
It's a profoundly nice fragrance for almost any guy any age. I find this scent aquatic and fresh, not too light and not overwhelming but not uninteresting.
If I would buy a fragrance for a man I'd go for this.

on 1/27/2008 1:02:00 AM

When I used to work at a Giorgio Armani boutique, I would spray myself with this cologne every morning, and, if necessary, would refresh it in the afternoon. Even though it's for men, I just loved the fresh seaweediness of this scent. While not explicitly feminine, I think it could very reasonably be unisex, and that it could really appeal to a woman who doesn't need/want her scent to smell like flowers, vanilla, or be possessed of the more cloying citrus notes. For those ladies who might be tempted to get this for their man (for the first time, of course - I think that if you're accustomed to smelling it on a man, you could never really consider it for your personal use) - spritz it on yourself, and see what you think about it.

I have never purchased this fragrance, so saying that I would buy it again is a fib. But I do like it very much, and approve of its use. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

most favorite cologne ever for a man. period. any man. i can pick this scent out anywhere and everytime i smell it, i'm instantly in a good mood. perfect!

on 1/8/2008 4:36:00 AM

I know I am the minority here, but I absolutely hate this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This product is not masculine at all. If a thrity something year old sexy, sophisticated looking guy walked into a room wearing this cologne I would laugh him right out of the room. This smells like something a teenager would wear! If you want a sexy, mysterious, masculine, drive your woman completely crazy scent then go with Mania or Black Code because Acqua Di Gio does not cut it!

on 1/8/2008 4:20:00 AM

I don't know why so many people like this scent. I absolutely hate this scent. I hate it so much I cannot even describe what it smells like because it absolutely nauseates me. I remember a few years ago when the malls in my area set up an advertising campaign for this product and they had these huge boxes that you could go up to and spray the product onto yourself. Everytime I went to the section of the mall where these boxes were located I wanted to run as fast as I could in the opposite direction because the smell was so bad. My cousin's ex-boyfrined used to waer this scent and she bought herself a bottle so that she could spray her room with it whenever she missed him, needless to say that drove me up a wall too. In my opinion Mania for men and Black Code smell much more masculine and sexy.

on 12/31/2007 3:14:00 PM

I got this for Christmas! well actually I got Euphoria by Calvin Klien. I exchanged it for this. I was weary about getting it because just about every man in the world uses it and I kinda wanted my own signature scent. But I love this stuff, I can't stop smelling myself! LOL! It's so fresh and clean, and it stays with you. I spent the night with a friend(GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! LOL!) because the roads got bad, and I didn't take a shower. The next morning when I woke it was still on me! I love it and I will keep buying!

on 12/15/2007 1:09:00 PM

smells excellent on every guy. I'm planning on getting my boyfriend this for christmas because him and I really love it. It's not too strong but definitely not subtle. All guys should wear this!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Black Code