December 25, 2014 | 785 users online

Self Tanners - Neostrata - Self Tan

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mariasoltsky

This sunless tanner is AMAZING!! After reading so many excellent reviews on this product, I knew I had to buy it. Granted it's on the more expensive side ($30 including shipping from Canada to the U.S.) it was well worth it! I have gotten soooo many compliments. PLUSES-smells nice, not sticky, doesn't make you look orange, after one day you'll see a difference, streak free) MINSES- not cheap, must wash hands with baking soda to get the color off the inside of your hands and by the nails (you prob don't want color there:-) SERIOUSLY, if you've been looking for an awesome sunless tanner better then all those other cheaper brands, jergens, l'oreal, neutrogena you HAVE to get this one!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2007 1:27:00 PM More reviews by megmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best self-tanner I have ever used. I took it with me on a cruise and applied it during the week and everyone complimented me on the nice suntan I was getting. The tint can be a little scary at first, especially if you are fair, but it washes off. This is why this product amazes me: The other day I applied some on my arms (only had a little left) and I was walking 10 minutes here and there in the sun to and from work. I didn't know if I had actually gotten some real color on my arms, or if I could attribute it to the self tanner. That's right ladies, I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE MYSELF. I looked at my arms and thought "hey, I got some sun these past few days!" Then it dawned on my that I had applied this. I still don't know if my tan is somewhat real or not.
Tried lancome, jergens, clinque, napoleon, island glow, sublime glow, etc, etc.
This wins.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by baybeexjenn

This product is the best self-tanner! I read the reviews and I purchased it today. The effect was instant! Love the sun-kissed look on me! I read about the negatives on the stain it leaves on the bare hand. No worries! Just use baking soda and it washes off so easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ashsmash

This is an amazing self tanner! Neostrata Self Tan Deep Dark.

My skin color - light to medium, tans easily (but avoids sun).

Purchased from London Drugs. Price, on sale for $19.99 CAD.

Smells much better than most self tanners.

Goes on very even.

Gives instant color and darkens in a few hours.

Washes off without going blotchy.

Does not streak at all.

Color is a beautiful golden brown (not a red brown like some).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by hali77

This is absolutly the best self tanner ive used and ive used alot. Im sooo happy i found this product. It actually stays on, no creasing no streaking, doesn't come off onmy clothes or sheets. It says its a body bronzer and tanner but i also use it for my face and have had no problems. Before i go back to Kuwait im definatly gonna stock up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Westcoastgirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I just recieved this product about a week ago and have tried it 1 on my body and 2 times on my face and so far so good I mean I thought I would have been a little darker but the application was completely streak free I was very shocked cause this was the first time I have ever really used a self tanner and as I was putting it on I thought it was going to be streaked. However so far so good defintaley better then others. The price is a little more expensive that I would ever spend but I think it will be worth it hopefully it lasts me a long time. Will update after several times of use

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the best self-tanner I've used - I can't say enough about it. It's totally the bomb. What makes it great is it doesn't fade with a blotchy appearance on your skin (I exfoliate everyday) and the colour is so natural and glowing - my skin looks exactly like it would after a few days on a tropical beach. Fantastic. Makes me feel wealthy and healthy! Lasts about 3-4 days. I was surprized because it was the Dark Tan that worked for me (got a sample, then bought the full product) and it looks amazing on my naturally pale skin. It has a bronzer so when you put it on it looks shockingly dark - like chocolate pudding on your skin, but it allows you to see exactly where you are applying it and where you need to blend, then it just blends in and gives a subtle bronze look while the self tanner is developing.. Use gloves here. No lingering smell. And not over priced (paid $22). I brought it over to my friend and got her to do my back - then within minutes I put on a white cotton top figuring there'd probably be some transfer of colour onto the top - but later that night I took off the top and there was no staining on the white fabric - wow! No streaks. No orange. No obvious stop/start lines. After my horrendous Sally Hansen Airbrush Tan experience last summer this is the full monty opposite of that - I will never buy another ST product but this. Period.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 1:48:00 AM More reviews by strawberriecurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im going to buy this product, but before I do I want to know if anyone has before/after pictures? Because i am extremely white, and Im not sure how this will go with my skin color.. and I will update once i try it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by kikio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THANK YOU BELLA16! i saved a bundle on shipping thanks to you. you are what MUA is all about. i will update this as soon as i get the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by chinchi

So far this is the best I have tried, but it is not perfect. I think the color is awesome, looks natural, very little streaking. But, I do break out some after using it, and the color fades quickly on me. Also, it is hard for me to find. Any Chicago people have luck finding this? I will stick with this for now, though. Giving a tentative 5 as a relative to other products rating but will revise later if needed.