November 24, 2014 | 1127 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by shanniah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i personally love this primer when i put it on my face it feels so soft and my makeup looks flawless and goes on really smoothe and it makes your makeup last all day i whent out all day and my foundation was still on i would really suggest it but i think they need to be a little less expensive i brought it for $50.00 but i would deffently buy it again its worth it =)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 5:39:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

This is just a glorified moisturiser. Does nothing with regard to keeping the foundation in place for any longer. And for AUS$60 a bottle, I would prefer to find a proper primer rather than a repackaged moisturiser...will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by ilikeyellow123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first i thought this wouldnt be anything special (just got it cause im a napoleon junkie) but i was wrong.
It hydrates, without being greasy or sticky. it plumps and smooths out the skin without the "silky cause of silicones) feeling.
For longetivity of makeup i tested with my loreal roll on foundation, as it is very sliding/rub off prone. i wore this to work thinking itlll be gone when my shifts over and it didnt budge.
This primer really does what it says it does, but it does feel alot different to most primers so if you are used to that extremely silky feeling of silicone filled primers like i was this might feel like a downgrade, but its really not.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by zachariahskye

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by jennalinh

This is just ok, I didn't notice any difference in how my foundation looked with and without the primer. However, it did make my makeup last longer. I barely had to retouch as much as I used to. I don't think the price is worth it to just make foundation last longer though. I will look for something less expensive next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Silrayan

I've been using this primer for about a year (only when I go out for parties/drinking so the tube has lasted forever), it was my first primer so I didn't really have anything to compare it to. It certainly helps my makeup stay on longer, but doesn't do much to smooth out pores or fine lines--BTW I always let it sink in for 10 minutes before I apply my foundations.

It seems to irritate my skin a little bit as well, as well as break me out if I use it more than a couple times a week. I'll be in the market for a new one when this runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 7:20:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice primer. Makes your skin feel moist and healthy. Makeup lasts longer and does not sink into my pores. I have very dry skin and this primer allows the makeup to sit on top of my skin rather than in the pores. Good stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I keep hearing that primers are supposed to help even out your skin. That they're there to give you a good base for your make-up to sit on top of. That it helps your make-up go on smoother and keeps the make-up on longer. This is just like an expensive lotion for your skin. Don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Guys don't confuse the auto pilot primer to the NP Set primer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Feels nice by itself but it took my awhile (try 4 bottles later!) to realise that it was the primer that was making my skin really oily. I kept putting on powder to soak up the oil but that was a huge mistake!

I now use Australis Primer and it's lovely and about 1/3 of the cost with no silicone.