April 19, 2014 | 1781 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyebrow pencil. This is my HG. I've tried MAC's lingering, Maybelline's eyebrow pencil in dark brown, and Vincent Longo brunette eyebrow powder and none of them compare to this. This is the perfect shade for my eyebrows and when I fill them in, they look natural and give great definition instead of looking off and artificial.
An ABSOLUTE buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I needed to find an eyebrow product after an unfortunate waxing accident removed part of my eyebrow, so I looked up the reviews and found this product. I went out right away to get this and I was very happy!! The Hazel shade is a perfect colour for my auburn/red eyebrows. I was worried it would look really fake, but it doesn't! It just looks like my natural eyebrows. This is the first eyebrow product I have ever used and it was extremely easy to figure out. I was also really worried about smudging if I accidentally rubbed it, but so far that has never happened. I love the little brush on the cap! I've had this for probably six months, I use it daily and I have already bought a backup!! I hope they never discontinue this because it is the perfect pencil for me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by WolfMiraux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have black brows and I own the Dark Brown pencil. It's the wrong colour for my brows but I can get away with it by being light handed.

It glides on perfectly and it has no smell. Mine have never broken on me and I have bought many. My go to brow pencil (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by DarlingB0nes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Finally I have found my HG eyebrow product! (Is it even possible to have such a thing?!). Anyway, my eyebrows are very, very dark. They aren't exactly black but they aren't a mid brown either. I'd been have bad luck with eyebrow pencils, kits and even eyeshadows as I just couldn't find one that was right, they were all too 'red' whereas I needed something dark and neutral (but not black!).

The solution? Rimmel's Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Brown/Black. It's the darkest of the shades and matches my eyebrows perfectly! My eyebrows look amazing when I fill them in with this. You can create that perfect 'natural fullness' many of us crave! The formal is great and doesn't budge all day, nor does the colour darken or lighten.

My one gripe (which isn't a big one) is that I think it would be better if the pencil had a spooley rather than a brush. The brush does help to lessen the looks of harsh strokes, though so it's not too much of a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by bananasandwich

The formula is great, but I found the color had too many of the dreaded red tones for my dark brown brows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Spamstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in "Hazel" : just let me say up front if you are looking for a medium red/auburn, you might consider this. On me, against my dark hair, it looked orange. All I needed was a big red nose under it to complete the picture! Ugh.
The formula however is very nice! It went on easily, and I could either shade or draw individual hairs. It smoothed nicely with the included brush. If the color matched me I'd be all over this! The formula is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This comes with a handy little brush on the cap to brush your eyebrows with. So nice! I got mine in dark brown and it matches my eyebrows perfectly!! Great quality for a low price. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Cassie717

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and use the Hazel color. I considered purchasing the Dior universal pencil at Sephora (fab, but really expensive at $29). I did a little research and found lots of great reviews. It is perfect and I love the fact that I saved $26 in the process. I've had no "staying" issues. It lasts all day and that color never moves. Excellent product at an excellent price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by brittloveslife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyebrow pencil to date! My eyebrow hair doesn't grow in very thick so I fill my brows in and this pencil is amazing. My hair is really dark, so the 004 Black Brown is PERFECTION. You don't have to press crazy hard, just light strokes will get you the coverage you need. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Suli8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this all the time! I now use a brow kit, but if your someone whos looking for a brow pencil, I would recommend this! It has a very useful brush that's very handy and works well. The actual pencil isnt too hard or too soft. It doesn't smudge, unless of course your rubbing your eyebrows alot! But if you leave it be, it lasts all day! Its a great product :)