Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this on a whim recently, and I really like it so far. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and purchased this in the shade hazel. It looks almost perfect for my brows. It looks really natural when I put it on, which is great because I am absolutely horrible at doing my brows (especially with a pencil). I usually use a gel, but I really like this as an alternative because it doesn't make my brows feel hard to the touch, but surprisingly, it still lasted the whole day without smudging/fading. I also love that it includes a brush, which I use all the time and it really helps makes my brows look perfect. Not sure if it will be replacing my HG brow product yet - though it's likely - but this is a great brow product and definitely worth the price.

Very good for every day use. :)

I have tried all the expensive high end brands and always come back to this in the Hazel shade. Perfect colour, not too light, just spot on. Not too hard or soft, long lasting just AWESOME. If they ever changed this i would be devastated. So cheap about £3 GBP

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

this is not a long wearing brow pencil but they have nice colors..it comes with a brush comb on it's cap so i don't have to separately reach for my eyebrow brush but it's not as good as a spooly..I use the dark brown color and it looks very natural on my Mac NC42 skin. The product itself isn't that much as you have to sharpen it constantly to maintain a sharp end, but still lasts about 3 months (if you use it every other day)..overall, I'd pass on this and buy the NYX micro brow pencil.

This review is for hazel color
I have hard time finding a brow pencil that doesn't make my brows look ridiculous. Everything I tried is too dark. This color is just right for me plus little brush is so handy and very useful. The bottom line is this is a first brow pencil that I'm enjoying using and its very affordable. Its a great color for people who don't need a lot of brow color,just a little definition.

This is my go-to pencil for everyday use. I have this pencil in hazel and I find it works great with any skin tone/hair colour. It's light enough for blondes yet dark enough for brunettes. It still produces a natural looking brow without being too "hard".. & it lasts all day. I've tried many high end products from Sephora but still find myself using this pencil over anything else.

THIS IS AMAZING. It's better than all the Sephora powders and brow pencils ive used. i'm asian, and pencils typically look too brown/orange on me, but this is (in the shade brown/black) honestly just a super nice, soft, natural black that matches my hair. Lasts all day and looks so natural youd never know it.

Awful. Don't waste your money. If you have used the better brow products but want to save a little money get the Milani one.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

One of my best friends got this as one of my stocking stuffers last Christmas and being a Rimmel virgin, I didn't know what to expect. I had always heard great things and read stellar reviews on the brand but there was some part of me that scoffed every time I passed their stuff in the makeup aisle at CVS.

To add to that, I didn't really understand how to "fill in my brows" despite all the YouTube tutorials I watched. No matter how many pencils, eyebrow gels/brushes and brown eyeshadows I used, I always ended up looking like I had crazy dark caterpillars on my face like an angry Pakistani man. But one trace of this in the brown-black color and suddenly my eyebrows look shapely, defined, full and chic. I only outline the top very faintly and draw in the arch my round eyebrows will never attain on their own and lightly comb it through with the dual end to soften the harshness. It looks very natural (I use black-brown I think) and instead of looking like I just went Sharpie crazy, I have these amazing arches that no tweezer, thread or wax strip could ever achieve. I don't know if this is an HG just yet but it is an everyday staple to go from looking great to GLAM. :)

Bit of an impulse by for me as I hadn't properly investigated what my drugstore was offering in terms of eyebrow pencils, but luckily I was pleasantly surprised. I got it in hazel which is shade 2 I think, it's a light brown colour and just gives my eyebrows that extra bit of definition. It's creamy,but not excessively, so it glides on really nice. The packaging is good quality and comes with a little eyebrow comb on the lid which is really handy. £2.99 is a great price and I will definitely be buying this again!

Popular Brows Products