November 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 8/8/14: I have since moved on to eyebrow powder which is sooo much better. The rimmel pencil would fade after a time and I think it was contributing to my eyebrows getting sparse! Since I switched I no longer feel like I'm losing my eyebrows! I would no longer recommend the rimmel pencil for that reason. Also I realized it did look slightly red in the daylight. Ugh!

Original review: I'm not sure why others are getting red from this, but i bought this in dark brown a few years ago and i'm only barely halfway through the pencil and i think its great. i have a lot of brow to begin with though, i only use this to fill in sparse areas and to lengthen the ends of my brows, as well as create a more defined look. i do not use it to draw on a complete brow or anything like that. for my purposes i love it and i would repurchase. however from reading these reviews im afraid they changed the color or something and that i will end up with a reddish one. ps i agree with another reviewer who said keeping the end dull and using a light hand yields the best results.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Horrible.
I wanted to replace my ELF Brow kit because the powder side in the shade Dark was way too light and red-toned for me and the wax by itself didn't last long.
I didn't want to buy a 25$ MAC brow pencil (yes, here in Czech republic, it's 25.50$), I wanted to try something from a drugstore because I have never used brow pencil before - only brow kits and gels.
I bought it on feelunique.com for about 3£ (5$).
The shade I bought is 004 Black/brown which is the darkest one and it's a really dark-almost-black neutral brown. The colour is PERFECT for my brows.
But the pencil itself is BADBADBAD. The "brush" is really useless, has almost no effect and is too hard to be used on brows. (feels like a toothbrush)
The pencil is too waxy - it smudges, doesn't last (so you have to set it anyways) and ...
.. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to sharpen it - the tip breaks everytime you try it.
So i used mine maybe 5 times? And since that it's totally useless (well it was even before that) because I just can't sharpen it. Damn

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

This is my favorite eyebrow product! I use the dark brown one and I love it! I'm able to create a natural looking but defined brow with this or a fuller bold brow. The brush it comes with is also helpful. Overall it's amazing, and it's super affordable. I really recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really cheap alternative to my benefit instant brow pencil, and I really love that it's so cheap! Bought this in 002 Hazel, and it matched my hair colour perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

How do I even begin to express my love for this divine product?! I'm head over heels in love. I bought this a few months back and have been using it everyday. This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used, hands down! My color is black brown, which is a bit lighter than my jet-black eyebrows, but I think a black eye pencil would be too harsh. This color is just right. I normally use it to fill in my brows from the arch to the end. Then I finish up with a brow gel and - voila! - I'm good to go. I think this was like $4 so it's a really good bargain. Highly recommended! I'm going to buy some backups just in case.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by RenattaK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Saw this at ulta while looking for a new eyebrow pencil. I was torn between two shades, dark brown and black brown, but the girl who worked at ulta persuaded me to go with dark brown. Bad choice. It had a red undertone and a friend actually told me that my brows looked obviously filled... Not good. So I went back to get black brown, and I'm pretty happy with it. It matches my hair color and it goes on smoothly. So smoothly that it's easy to apply too much! So be careful about that. The brow brush is kind of pointless because the product gets stuck in it and you end up wiping brown all over your forehead. Overall, great bargain for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ricota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PENCIL ♥ SIMPLY. THE BEST I HAVE BLACK HAIR SO GOT THE BLACK/BROWN ONE!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by thebadcactus

Brought this from asos just because it was cheap and was looking for a new brow pencil. Got it in brunette and agree it is very red toned. Probably the worst thing about it was it's quality, you're getting what you pay for definitely. It was far too hard, had to press very hard and still didn't get very far even then. I suppose if you'd never tried another brow pencil it might not seem too bad, but after my Calvin Klein it was a sure disappointment and now I've got a new pencil I'll forget about this Rimmel one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i got dark brown and it showed up RED. -_- very unflattering

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

Oh, I have been loving this product for soooo long! It's the only brow pencil, I use and I always repurchase it.

I normally don't wear it everyday, but I have for the past month. Why? Well, I had a really bad accident, where I cut of almost half of my eyebrow! I was so mad at myself, but this saved me, and made it look like nothing happend. I swich between the colours dark brown and hazel. Both really great, but hazel has too much red-undertone for my taste.