July 24, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by srvega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm in the minority as well - It smeared and faded early on in the day. I used it until it was gone and had the same problem every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by arabgirl

Every signature eyeliner is AMAZING. I have never tried an eyeliner that looks so smooth and rich that did not fade away. I have big eyes and I line the top and bottom and by the end of the day, it only looks better. You only have to go over it one time to get the rich dark color. I use the charcoal and the indigo and would recommend them to anyone. I have tried MAC and other expensive brands and they do not compare.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by turksoa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using these eyeliners about 8 years ago when I started using Mary Kay products and I absolutely love that they're not crayons that you have to sharpen. The color goes on so easily. I used them all the way up until about 6 months ago or so when I just started using eyeshadow as my liner and with the right brush, that works really well and you don't get the harsh line

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in the minority here - I did not like this eyeliner. I liked the idea of the retractable liner, but I found that I had to press too hard to get it on and it smudged something awful on me by the end of the day. I prefer Milani instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good eyeliner! It stayed in place all day on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 5:30:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent automatic eyeliner- it doesn't smear, doesn't budge, but you can blend it, goes on reasonably easy, and is an automatic pencil. Unfortunately, the line applies way too thick. Also, it's not as soft as I would like it to be - after Clinique Cream Shapers and UD 24/7 and high end kohls, I'm spoiled. I had this in Sage and Violet. The were good colors for me. This E/L lasts all thru the day to the night, and I have oily lids. My main complaint is that the pencil itself doesn't give a fine line at all and the color choices aren't that exciting. There are simply far better and much more exciting liners out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2005 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Onyxopi

Far from Great. I purchased this eyeliner in "Charcoal." It took a lot of strokes to get good coverage and seemed to streak by late afternoon. For the price, I have to recommend Clinque Quickliner for Eyes or Milani eyeliner (which is much cheaper).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 5:37:00 PM More reviews by anikill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've got the Signature eyeliner, I've purchased it in Sable like 4 times now I think... and I've also used the Sage from a tester I got in a swap. I absolutly love this eye liner. Before I found this product (thank you to my sister for being a MK rep long enough for me to find it), I was using either a max factor, or a cover girl twist up eye liner, and neither of them went on as well as the MK one did. Its so smooth, I can make the line as thick or thin as I want it to, and there's no yucky sharpener to deal with since its a twist-up eye liner. I absolutly love this eye liner. My mom does too actually, she uses the Charcoal color. I've done swaps on MUA for her, and she just loves it! Its a great eye liner, I've only noticed it smudging off on those SUPER hot humid days (days where ALL of your makeup just melts off), otherwise, its got lasting power, and it stays like there's no tomorrow! Its an HG of mine and I'll definitely be getting it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Hannah426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these eyeliners. I'm a redhead and have fair skin and their colors still don't look too dark on me. I use Bronze and it just goes great with my skin and hair color. Sable also looks good on me. It isn't like a regular wooden pencil that pulls on your eyelids and hurts. It glides on smoothly and evenly and doesn't pull. This is the only eyeliner I will ever use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 7:36:00 PM More reviews by foxhound

looks great! It goes on smoothly, stays on and doesnt smudge!!
My favorite so far.