November 28, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can't imagine life without this stuff. It sinks in completely, leaving no trace of its existence, besides a velvety softness. HG stuff. The tube is on the chubby side, making it a bit impractical for small bags, but its not a dealbreaker by any stretch of the imagination.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by librarykrystal

I love this hand cream! It moisturizes and relieves my cracking dry hands in cold winter and actually lasts through many hand washings! Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetmoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by Aveeno products as a continual dry skin sufferer. This hand cream is incredible. Aveeno products are at the higher end of drugstore pricing but well worth every penny. Completely recommend to all those who suffer with sore dry hands

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by misskeikei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cant live without this hand cream. I suffer from dry cracked hands that often split and bleed in the winter. Doesn't sound nice and was painful at times but I have tried prescribed creams but none have performed better than this cream.

The ingredients in this cream really does soften all dry skin as it claims and what amazes me the most it says it even lasts through hand washing and guess what it does!

The cream gets absorbed effortlessly into your skin without greasiness leaving the product to work its magic. So unlike other hand creams that just moisturise the surface of skin I can wash my hands knowing I havent just washed off all the cream I put on earlier.

I use it all the time but for 5 a tube its not the cheapest hand cream or the the most expensive, but considering what it does I dont mind paying for it everytime.

- KK. =^_^=.v.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really good hand cream. Absorbs well, not greasy, just soft and smooth. Not inexpensive but worth it. I got mine at Walgreens for $7+. Would but again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by michellevo

I like this hand cream. Its really smooth and not greasy. Its a bit expensive...but it works! If you have dry hands and want them to be soft again...try this! I trust most aveeno products...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful lotion. Absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy residue. Helped heal a severe case of dry, cracked hands in 2 days. Very effective product. Now I apply every evening. Loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best lotion I've tried for hands. They get so dry in the winter and I like that Aveeno doesn't have an annoying smell like most other lotions. The only problem is the packaging. I like to carry it in my purse but it's so bulky!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by cindyschu

I'm a nurse in cold Wisconsin. I keep a tube of this by my bed and goop it on before I go to bed at night. Really helps. Not too greasy, and no smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sunspot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream- hands down (no pun intended;) the best. I'm a kindergarten teacher and wash my hands many, many times throughout the school day- so my hands are always dry. I found this last year and keep one at school and one at home. I don't think anything comes close. The Neutrogena Norwegian formula is like putting vaseline on your hands- it's disgusting. The Burt's Bees almond hand cream is almost as bad. The Aveeno is non-greasy and it works, period.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No