Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 1/13/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great hand cream but I see no reason to buy it again. This is basically Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion in a tube instead of a pump and at a higher price (Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is £7.14 for a 300 ml pump at Boots).
This is what Aveeno says: "Absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft. Formulated with naturally active Colloidal Oatmeal. Moisturises dry skin up to 24 hours and forms a “protective glove” which lasts through hand washing. Absorbs quickly and leaves dry hands looking soft, smooth and healthy."
I agree with everything: it is very moisturizing, it absorbs quickly and lasts through hand washing.
Price: £4.99 for a 75 ml tube at Boots
Ingredients: aqua, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, isopropyl palmitate, paraffinum liquidum, cetyl alcohol, aluminum starch, octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, Avena sativa kernel flour, paraffin, cera microcristallina, stearyl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride.

on 12/9/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Truth!! You can trust Aveeno, this really is fast absorbing and non greasy as the packaging indicates. I love this and apply it a few times a day even though it says it lasts through hand washing (I'm not saying it doesn't but I live in Chicagoland so you can never moisturize too much). I use a nickle size amount and rub in thoroughly, it leaves no real scent and is gone in a flash. My hands look and feel great. Will continue to repurchase, HG for hand cream. Also, it's super accessible..they have it at most major retailers in the US.

on 10/16/2010 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this hand cream! I bought it on my recent trip to the States, and I have been using it everyday ever since. It moisturizes well, sinks in almost immediately after application and does not leave my hands greasy, which is great because I can still type on the keyboard after using it.
The only gripe I have is that this product is not available in Singapore, so I have to buy it online to ship it here, which can be quite costly. The price of the product itself isn't that expensive, but judging from the amount we get, that is quite a small amount of cream (3.5oz) for the price, but still worth it!

on 10/12/2010 12:49:00 AM

I love this stuff! I tried it last winter because my eczema had gotten really bad. I couldn't find any hand lotion that wouldn't sting and that would actually work. And I just bought another bottle ever since the cold fall weather has started.

It's non-greasy, dries quickly and is scent-free. It's a little more expansive (about 10$), but definitely worth the price.

It's now the only hand cream that I purchase.

on 8/21/2010 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I've gone through three bottles of this so far. This is the only hand cream that has worked and completely moisturized my hands. I like that it's unscented because most lotion smells tend to be too heavy. I only wish that the bottle came in bigger sizes because I use this on a daily basis.

on 7/13/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Can't imagine life without this stuff. It sinks in completely, leaving no trace of its existence, besides a velvety softness. HG stuff. The tube is on the chubby side, making it a bit impractical for small bags, but its not a dealbreaker by any stretch of the imagination.

I love this hand cream! It moisturizes and relieves my cracking dry hands in cold winter and actually lasts through many hand washings! Awesome product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I swear by Aveeno products as a continual dry skin sufferer. This hand cream is incredible. Aveeno products are at the higher end of drugstore pricing but well worth every penny. Completely recommend to all those who suffer with sore dry hands

on 3/16/2010 12:36:00 PM

I cant live without this hand cream. I suffer from dry cracked hands that often split and bleed in the winter. Doesn't sound nice and was painful at times but I have tried prescribed creams but none have performed better than this cream.

The ingredients in this cream really does soften all dry skin as it claims and what amazes me the most it says it even lasts through hand washing and guess what it does!

The cream gets absorbed effortlessly into your skin without greasiness leaving the product to work its magic. So unlike other hand creams that just moisturise the surface of skin I can wash my hands knowing I havent just washed off all the cream I put on earlier.

I use it all the time but for £5 a tube its not the cheapest hand cream or the the most expensive, but considering what it does I dont mind paying for it everytime.

- KK. =^_^=.v.

on 2/25/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Really good hand cream. Absorbs well, not greasy, just soft and smooth. Not inexpensive but worth it. I got mine at Walgreens for $7+. Would but again.

Popular Lotions / Creams