Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike it, and I'm so surprised of the positive reviews. This goes on and highlights the hairs on my face and every single pore. I also got it in the lightest shade which makes me look like a ghost. I've also tried melting down the stick part with my blow dryer, didn't work either. By far the worst concealer I've ever gotten.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love how well this concealer covers. The only con is that it breaks easily. I find that it is easier to use a concealer brush rather then rubbing
it over the spots.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I keep a stick of Wet'N'Wild's Coverall in 801 in my travel bag. In one lipstick sized tube, I have concealer and eyeshadow primer all in one. The color is perfect for my fair skin, it blends well as long as I put it on over moisturizer, and as an eyeshadow primer, it can't be beat - my eyeshadow/liner never budges when I use this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love the colors! it is hard to find a concealer that matches my light cool skintone and this is aperfect match.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick was brutal. I have darker skin & the first thing I noticed was how there is a terrible selection of shades: Light 801, Medium 802, & Light-Medium 804. I obviously cannot & don't use this to conceal blemishes, discolorations, or other imperfections. I only use this to lighten under my eyes for a brighter & refreshed look. I liked the idea of a stick concealer since I personally do not like touching my makeup, but it's really heavy & hard to blend without using fingers. The fuller matte finish is nice; on the other hand, if you have oily skin like I do, you'll see that it starts caking up after a little while.

Unfortunately, I don't think this particular concealer is right for my skin type. It doesn't last long on my oily skin. When I say the wear time is bad, I mean it doesn't last through a high school day (7 A.M. to 1 P.M.). After a little while, it settles in the fine lines & started to cake. This concealer oxidizes lighter throughout the day & with the passing of time, I could clearly that I had something on under my eyes. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend this because it never really sets & it'll appear greasy. I wear this product if I absolutely need to &/or have no other options.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I first learned about Coverall back in my college days. It was a time when I made last minute plans and wasn't near home. I had no makeup on and decided to hit a local supermarket for some quick and cheap products. Coverall was one of my items that I purchased. I was actually surprised of the performance of this. Granted, I do have dark circles and needed a few layers to get any cover. Recently, I was doing a ds haul and grabbed this up. The formula is the same and I still fit into the Medium shade. I like this medium because it doesn't lean too warm it's more neutral. I have combo/oily skin and this isn't too drying on me. Of course, we all know to wear eye cream under any concealer. If you have dry skin, this will be a bit too dry and can get cakey. I like to warm this up a bit before applying it. This isn't my HG concealer but this is great little inexpensive item to carry in your purse. I still get breakouts here and there and this is wonderful for when you notice a breakout on the go. Also, this has decent staying power and lasts even on hot days. This won't blow your mind but it's a nice little helper for when you need a quick fix.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap. Nothing bad nothing good. Just average concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really dislike this product. I find it to be hard to blend, its cakey and it doesnt have much of a coverage. I bougth it for my under eyes but it tugged the delicate skin. It would crease even if i set it with powder. The color was way off for my skin tone but there is not much choice in color. I have oily skin and this dried the areas where i used it. It is really cheap so iguess it is okay for those who are just starting to experiment with makeup. Although i would only recommend it for spots not under eyes since it is to harsh for that delicate skin.