Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this during the BOGO sale at rite aid. Mine is a liquid stick in 812a. I thought it wasnt too bad. I use it under my eyes mostly and It does its job.

on 3/12/2011 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this worked better than I expected it to! The color light 801 blended perfectly into my skin tone, and it's very creamy and pigmented! It is slightly cakey, but once you blend it, it works perfectly. The one thing to watch out for is, make sure to look at the label for the colors, because the products all look like they're the same shade when they're not!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick was brutal. I have darker skin & the first thing I noticed was how there is a terrible selection of shades: Light 801, Medium 802, & Light-Medium 804. I obviously cannot & donít use this to conceal blemishes, discolorations, or other imperfections. I only use this to lighten under my eyes for a brighter & refreshed look. I liked the idea of a stick concealer since I personally do not like touching my makeup, but itís really heavy & hard to blend without using fingers. The fuller matte finish is nice; on the other hand, if you have oily skin like I do, youíll see that it starts caking up after a little while.

Unfortunately, I don't think this particular concealer is right for my skin type. It doesn't last long on my oily skin. When I say the wear time is bad, I mean it doesn't last through a high school day (7 A.M. to 1 P.M.). After a little while, it settles in the fine lines & started to cake. This concealer oxidizes lighter throughout the day & with the passing of time, I could clearly that I had something on under my eyes. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend this because it never really sets & it'll appear greasy. I wear this product if I absolutely need to &/or have no other options.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I first learned about Coverall back in my college days. It was a time when I made last minute plans and wasn't near home. I had no makeup on and decided to hit a local supermarket for some quick and cheap products. Coverall was one of my items that I purchased. I was actually surprised of the performance of this. Granted, I do have dark circles and needed a few layers to get any cover. Recently, I was doing a ds haul and grabbed this up. The formula is the same and I still fit into the Medium shade. I like this medium because it doesn't lean too warm it's more neutral. I have combo/oily skin and this isn't too drying on me. Of course, we all know to wear eye cream under any concealer. If you have dry skin, this will be a bit too dry and can get cakey. I like to warm this up a bit before applying it. This isn't my HG concealer but this is great little inexpensive item to carry in your purse. I still get breakouts here and there and this is wonderful for when you notice a breakout on the go. Also, this has decent staying power and lasts even on hot days. This won't blow your mind but it's a nice little helper for when you need a quick fix.

on 2/21/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap. Nothing bad nothing good. Just average concealer.

on 2/12/2011 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I really dislike this product. I find it to be hard to blend, its cakey and it doesnt have much of a coverage. I bougth it for my under eyes but it tugged the delicate skin. It would crease even if i set it with powder. The color was way off for my skin tone but there is not much choice in color. I have oily skin and this dried the areas where i used it. It is really cheap so iguess it is okay for those who are just starting to experiment with makeup. Although i would only recommend it for spots not under eyes since it is to harsh for that delicate skin.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I hated this concealer. I just kept using it for awhile because I didn't have anything else. This is extremely cakey and hard to blend. Made my under eye circles look even worse. I'd rather give five more dollars for the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer.

on 12/19/2010 6:36:00 PM

i don't use this as a concealer (way too cakey) but I do use it as a lipstick base. it makes my lipstick last forever!

on 12/4/2010 11:54:00 AM

I just got this at Walgreens and it was on sale for 99 cents! I have been wanting to use a stick concealer for a while and I found this stuff and saw great reviews about it. I really did like this stuff at first. It can conceal most of my dark circles, but it doesn't get the very bottom of it. Sometimes this product tends to look cakey. Overall I do like this concealer, it is better than some of the things that I have tried.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

God, I loved this. Yes, it's cakey. at first when you apply it, it's sort of tough but I rub some on my finger first and THEN apply to under my eyes. for zits, you just color over it. It looks hard to blend at first if you just cake it on your skin, but it blends really nicely with a little finger work. Coverage is EXCELLENT when used right, and that's what, in my opinion, is the most important thing about concealer. Sensitive skin people, you should be fine! So cheap, so great!