December 18, 2014 | 1626 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet 'n Wild Coverall Stick is brutal. Having dark skin, the first thing I noticed was that there are only three shades in the line: Light 801, Medium 802, & Light-Medium 804. For obvious reasons, I don't use this product to conceal any blemishes or discoloration, or any other imperfections—I use Coverall to lighten the area under my eyes for a bright, refreshed look. I like the idea of a stick concealer because I personally don't like touching my makeup, but it's pretty heavy & hard to blend. The full, matte finish is great; on the other hand, it is very easy for this product to get caked & look unnatural.

I don't think this particular concealer is right for my skin type. It doesn't last long on my oily skin. When I say the wear time is bad, I mean it doesn't last through a high school day (7 A.M. to 1 P.M.). After a little while, it settles in the fine lines & started to cake. This concealer oxidizes lighter throughout the day & with the passing of time, it wasn't hard to see that I had something on under my eyes. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend this because it never really sets & it'll be a greasy mess on your face. I only wear this product if I absolutely need to or have no other options.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

I first learned about Coverall back in my college days. It was a time when I made last minute plans and wasn't near home. I had no makeup on and decided to hit a local supermarket for some quick and cheap products. Coverall was one of my items that I purchased. I was actually surprised of the performance of this. Granted, I do have dark circles and needed a few layers to get any cover. Recently, I was doing a ds haul and grabbed this up. The formula is the same and I still fit into the Medium shade. I like this medium because it doesn't lean too warm it's more neutral. I have combo/oily skin and this isn't too drying on me. Of course, we all know to wear eye cream under any concealer. If you have dry skin, this will be a bit too dry and can get cakey. I like to warm this up a bit before applying it. This isn't my HG concealer but this is great little inexpensive item to carry in your purse. I still get breakouts here and there and this is wonderful for when you notice a breakout on the go. Also, this has decent staying power and lasts even on hot days. This won't blow your mind but it's a nice little helper for when you need a quick fix.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Cheap. Nothing bad nothing good. Just average concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by cesyxn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really dislike this product. I find it to be hard to blend, its cakey and it doesnt have much of a coverage. I bougth it for my under eyes but it tugged the delicate skin. It would crease even if i set it with powder. The color was way off for my skin tone but there is not much choice in color. I have oily skin and this dried the areas where i used it. It is really cheap so iguess it is okay for those who are just starting to experiment with makeup. Although i would only recommend it for spots not under eyes since it is to harsh for that delicate skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this concealer. I just kept using it for awhile because I didn't have anything else. This is extremely cakey and hard to blend. Made my under eye circles look even worse. I'd rather give five more dollars for the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by bollimk

i don't use this as a concealer (way too cakey) but I do use it as a lipstick base. it makes my lipstick last forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by alyak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this at Walgreens and it was on sale for 99 cents! I have been wanting to use a stick concealer for a while and I found this stuff and saw great reviews about it. I really did like this stuff at first. It can conceal most of my dark circles, but it doesn't get the very bottom of it. Sometimes this product tends to look cakey. Overall I do like this concealer, it is better than some of the things that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

God, I loved this. Yes, it's cakey. at first when you apply it, it's sort of tough but I rub some on my finger first and THEN apply to under my eyes. for zits, you just color over it. It looks hard to blend at first if you just cake it on your skin, but it blends really nicely with a little finger work. Coverage is EXCELLENT when used right, and that's what, in my opinion, is the most important thing about concealer. Sensitive skin people, you should be fine! So cheap, so great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by GaPeachy

This is my favorite concealer. It's cheap and covers well. I also swipe it across my eyelids for a base for my eyeshadow.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by arianadourre

It's really cheap. Only $.99 at CVS. It smells like a crayon and works like a crayon. :( It comes out cakey on the skin and looks fake plus it's hard to blend. And the stick is really hard so if you are applying it under the eys you will have to lather it on and then use your finger and put pressure to make it blend and that would not be good for the skin as that area is really sensitive.